I'm not saying that IOC is mooning right now cause of the news DIONs will be released in a couple weeks...

I'm not saying that IOC is mooning right now cause of the news DIONs will be released in a couple weeks... but its at 2 dollars a pop now!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/management/
chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!rich
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich
chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/#!rich
youtu.be/Unja6fxmS7Y
youtu.be/k_93XFeWZmo
youtu.be/3kgKer1yln8
youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
youtube.com/watch?v=vPkvoxv2MJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.new#new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO NOT:

- Post pink wojaks
- Cry
- Kick
- Scream
- Beat your wife

when IOC moons. You were warned.

This was a nobrainer. Ethereum was hard, NEO was pretty easy. These gains?

These are easy gains. I'm giving you free money.

So don't come crying to Veeky Forums when this 30 million marketcap goes 10x.

Thank you

bALLS DEEP IN THIS BITCH WHERES MY LAMBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SOLD THIS SHIT IS GOING NO WHERE WTF I LOST 10 DOLLAR

5k coins here. Not enough for a lambo but hopefully a new laptop with go faster stripes?! Seems like a long hold though, the dions wallet is released to the public but they haven't talked much about their enterprise plans?

>Not enough for a lambo
You might be surprised if you wait and hold.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU MAKE ME BUY THIS SCAM COIN RUN BY NIGGERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL

5,000 you would be suprised on a 16 million dollar market cap... false ... they have enterprise plans they are going to announce once DIONS come out

The specific message Dev sent to chat

Note that Bittrex delisting criteria got harsher recently. The pathetic volume this coin has makes delisting a real threat. Keep that in mind.

Even if it isn't tom tom or ibm, I can see the enterprise shit being big.

Basically can encrypt all attachments, messages, and also provides aliases.

I can see sooo many companies using it to stop trade secrets being leaked and potential email hacks.

I think this coin will seriously moon, devs have been hard at work for years and now they are ready to release this baby.

I dunno.. when I watched the video about DIONS - its neat but why would anybody use that over something already established like.. sharepoint? or any number of commercially released collaboration tools. Nobody uses instant messaging at any office I've been too, not after the first week.

DIONS is about to come out. Do some fucking research.

DO. NOT. COME. CRYING. TO. ME.

"I don't know guys does anybody even use Bitcoin hmm like seriously we should like think bout this and like maybe i'll put in like a little bit of idk it makes me nervous that"

You're a woman. You are never going to make it to the Moon. That is okay.

But don't come crying to me.

I'm just giving you guys a heads-up, that's all. No need to get all worked up.

IOC is my number one holding. This shit is going to fucking skyrocket. God the new wallet is so fly.

You are running out of time.

I/O Foundation Team: iodigital.io/management/

this supply.

This market cap.

This is going to the fucking moon.

Can't you see Veeky Forums? Can't you see? Look me in my eyes. Do you see this pain? This struggle to get here?

This is the Final Moon.

volume doubled in the last hour, you ready to moon bois?

still a buy at 54k?

lol i dunno about dis

whale driving price down to buy more cheap coins?

OP mentions 10x gains hope. It goes up like 7% and you ask if it's all over? You might not deserve these gains.

Sounds good I couldnt be bothered to read the site but im all in

Yup.

If you actually looked on Bittrex you would know that those massive looking sale walls are less than 15 bitcoins each. The order book is paper thin. Any lowly whale could buy the entire book without putting a fucking dent in their stack. This coin has been around for over 3 years. It was initially PoW and converted to PoS at an extremely low inflation rate. ~2% per year. Because of its distribution method, there doesn't seem to be many whales and over 50% of coins are currently being staked. This shit has flown so far under the radar it's absurd.

It's because the devs actually focused on making the coin good instead of making outlandish promises based on hype.
I've lost $500 of my $600 investment on shitcoins based on hype; no more. This company is coming out with a full product that will be awesome for every day crypto users as well as enterprise tools for companies to make their own communication and file sharing custom applications.

I cannot fucking wait.

Im in nigga. sadly i only saw 7% gains with omg. the whales are gone :C

WE BROKE 300K VOLUME
ALRIGHT BOYS LETS DO THIS

Is it too late to buy?

It saddens me about the state of this board.

Hype, scamming, cheating. The fact is you hate your fellow man and user.

Not me, I've been burned enough. I am trusting my gut and buying coins that make sense rather than relying on chingchong hype.

By now you should have learned not to buy coins shilled on biz. This and rialto has been subverted this whole time. When I still had $400 i got the email newsletter to get the rialto presale. I didn't. I bought bitbean and xvg instead.

Do not make my mistake. Don't listen to biz. Listen to your own mind and research.

The fact is if you don't think the advisers and fucking video of their product working means they deserve to moon you are evil and I want to strangle you.

What the fuck?! Look at it's market cap, look at the top 20 coins. How many of these coins have a polished working and extensively tested wallet with the capabilities of DIONS? Zero.

Its the definition of a sleeper hit dude

Easiest 10x in in crypto history.

its a diamond in the rough... it's gonna be hilarious when its market cap is like 250,000 and we all just made tens of thousands by christmas HAHAHA but please stop telling people i'm trying to get more ...

Yo guys, we look like fucking shills. Don't let these weak handed cucks buy in and crash the party down the line.

fuck these fucking autists... they too stupid let them buy into neo u no something that even if it goes up 100% is only doubled at this point...

I don't even care. I need to be able to rub their faces in it later. This is an obvious buy.

All you have to do is HOLD forget about it... come back around October ... and go HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Do you even read that criteria or you just spewing nonsense?

Sometimes IOC volume does small because 40% of the coin owners are staking it. But it's nowhere near the delisting criteria of bittrex.

did anyone even skim the bittrex listing terms
it says if you give them a good reason to keep the coin they most likely will keep it. i/o coin has dions and a clear roadmap

We screenshot this thread and repost it in two months

Alright boys is it too late for me to buyin? I'm willing to give this a shot because of how convincing you cocksuckers are.

The thing is no marketing as occurred yet. Since they don't wanna market a product that isn't complete unlike 99.9% of this fucking ico fucks

Look at this

chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!rich

IOC is the only one coin I found that has wallet distribution like that, not even 1 wallet holding more than 4% of total supply. This is why this coin never been manipulated before, the only 'moon' was when it reach 70K which is like 100% increase..

It hasn't even started yet bro
But it will, soon.

Holy fuck it's actually 53% of coin owners are staking! This is crazy, the staking rewards is really low (1% annually), IOC got some of the strongest hands in the history of crypto.

If you look at the date when poloniex delist it, the price NEVER drop below 28K.

I fucking finally got IOC at 35K and this is possibly the best decision that I made this year, thank you for Veeky Forums bro who shill it couple of month back.

Bruh it's way early....

Exactly, it's an anomaly in the space because it's not a premined, vaporware scam.

IOC's problem is that it doesn't have a hype machine and a cult of moonkids preaching the gospel in every other thread, but also therein lies the opportunity for us. Solid, real product, designed to generate real revenues from real businesses. How many blockchain platforms can boast that?

I've got 1900 of em, I have no idea of a target price post DIONS but I know it'll be more than $2. I could see an acquisition in the future, which would greatly boost the visibility of this platform and the value of the coin.

I stake just saying.

Imagine when they start marketing and announcing businesses... The reason it's taking so long is because they have businesses ready to use it and can't release it until it's perfect...

You're welcome man

Yes, I just look at DGB rich list

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

and SYScoin

chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/#!rich

One wallet could destroy the entire economy in one trade! Not saying that they will do that, but it's a risk, albeit really small. Those are probably dev fund. Now for IOC I believe top 3 wallet also belong to the dev, which if they go rogue and sell it will only affect 3% of entire coin distribution. I'm selling DGB 700 sat at a loss and buying this really the best decisions for me. I hope I know about all of this stuff before (rich list, staking info etc.)

These bots need to fuck off and stop dropping its value.

Glad we can help everyone out who actually wants to listen... And not just like OMG neo ark

Well, I know a person who create bittex bots, they are based on volume, so as long as there are good volume in a coin it will have bots scalping it. No exception.

If you're looking for solid investments in the crypto space, there is no good reason NOT to buy and hold this coin, even if it's just a small amount.

The developer Joel is so chill and cool. He's a real OG in my eyes.

He makes juicy beats too:

youtu.be/Unja6fxmS7Y

youtu.be/k_93XFeWZmo

DAT IOC plug. Hnnnnnnnnnng.

Coolest guy in Crypto

Im weirdly satisfied by these

youtu.be/3kgKer1yln8

Holy fuck.

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

FUCKING LMAO. Someone please edit this with the chicks faces as IOC. Joel is the guy dancing in the middle pouring champagne on women's asses.

Here's a prime rib from last night to catch your attention

yo guy is some nerdy asian... our guy is a BOSS

THIS IS GONNA BE ME WHEN IOC MOONS
youtube.com/watch?v=vPkvoxv2MJI

God, Joel is a complete alpha with autist tendencies. Basically Vitalik without the AIDS and with some charisma

he is automatically cooler and better than anyone in crypto...

desu this song goes hard

youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y

Just got here
good time to buy or is it late

you are early just get in... you got like til beginning of september

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
This is the only jam you need when we hit outer orbit.

Whoa, i had no idea JB was cool as shit. I think I'll buy some more IOC.

WICNDKAKXNMD

CHECK THE FUCKING CAR IN THE VIDEO.
ITS A FUCKING LAMBO. MEME FUCKING MAGIC

In b4 obsidian platform wrecks this piece of shit. Don't say you weren't warned.

Proofs
>obsidian
>ITS A LITERAL STRATIS FORK. LITERALLY COPIED AND PASTED WITH CHANGES IN VALUE FOR OBSIDIAN.

Both platforms will make it, and they aren't in direct competition (one is for enterprise, other is for privacy). Also, I/O leverages itself on much more than an instant messenger.

So that means we have the product and now we're moving to marketing phase, which was pretty much the only thing stopping IOC from mooning.
Need to buy some more, lmao

yes once the product comes out we are going into the marketing phase

MEME IT FAGGOTS

HE HAS A FUCKING LAMBO IN THE VIDEO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We need him pouring champagne on IOC butts as well

LET'S GET THIS PROMO PARTY STARTED BOYS

TURN IT THE FUCK UP
THIS MAN WILL FUCK YOUR FAVORITE DEV'S WIFE

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.new#new

this is true our dev is mister steal yo gurl

x10 coming soon to a town near you, start preparing the memes bois we're in for a treat.

Soon we will all be driving off in our yellow lambos

BUY THE DIP

He's right you know

Holy fuck I didn't knew Joel was into music, and I can't believe how humble he is in slack. If i didn't knew it was him I'm just gonna label that guy on the video as a douchebag.

Joel is a really good genuine dude ... music is a persona ..es

Yes, I've been in probably dozens of slack channel, and He's really care about the community. Other crypto dev has this sense of superiority in them and sometimes disregard genuine question. I think I'm officially IOC fanboy now.

Every stupid question Joel responds to.

It's in a dip now, hop on Veeky Forumsnessmen. This is a top 10 coin.

This will probably be my go to shill coin from now on

Look at this Veeky Forums, this is face the Alpha crypto dev

I listend to the guy who posted IOC will be something like 2-3 months ago.

I am up 150% right now.