The Jewish People

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Can I get an honest explanation for why Jews have been historically vilified?

>inb4 /pol/-tier responses

OP can't inb4 newfag

Serious answer: because they put themselves above the communities they live in.

i may be wrong but at least from what i've read about it, i came to the conclusion;

outside of europe - they're a minority and minorities usually become oppressed in form or shape

inside of europe - europe is christian which is both founded upon but completely different theologically to judaism, christianity is expanionistic and cares about quantity rather than the spiritual development of most of their followers per se, christianity isn't focused on issues in the world like climate change because they think that jesus will come back in 50-100 years and disagrees with judaism on many things like the messiah, who is literally god. Judaism, on the other hand, is more based on tribalism, focused on the moment and the future, and isn't expansionistic nearly to the same extent christians and muslims are.

as a result, christians and jews never really got along with each other, some jews were able to survive living as niche merchants and middlemen which created stereotypes, and then when darwin rolled around, the question with the jews dropped its face as a religious and flat out became a racial one when the nazi party formed.

I think its pretty sad desu because judaism has a lot of cool ideas and traditions behind it, judaism itself is largely a culture based around education, study, and intelligence, and cultures like those are few and far between

The history of Moneylending has a lot to do with it, no one likes bankers and when a whole race is seen as bankers no one is going to like them

The Jewish religion requires males (possibly both sexes, idk) be very well educated. Literacy is essential, reading and writing.
If you're some dirtfarmer, being able to read and write is totally useless to you. It's a lot of investment with no reward, or at least, has been for most of history.
A lot of people stopped being Jewish because it was simply too much work.

Before/during the diaspora, a bunch of rabbis got together to discuss the problem of Jewishness, and how to preserve it- how to keep Jews Jewish, rather than melting into whatever else they encounter out there wherever they're going. Some directives to this effect were codified, and they result in Jews being insular and self-segregating to a degree that seems aloof to many of the cultures they land in.

In many christian countries, they were prohibited by law from doing anything but money lending. (And then you have the natural predisposition to use their aforementioned education to try and do something that uneducated people can't do- educations have always been useful for SOME people. Just not most people.) Very few people are friends with their creditors. And if you're a king, and happen to owe a lot of money to a moneylender, you can stir up a little antisemetism and evict them all if you feel like it and get out scott free (well, not literally, but the principle is clear).

Oh, and there was that little thing about them allegedly killing the dominant religion's icon way back when...

Almost all ethnic groups assimilate into their host culture at one point another. Even the most hardcore racists can be surprised by what a simple DNA test brings up. However, Jews have always kept themselves apart and refused to assimilate. Thus, there is a long and documented history of "Jews" getting BTFO, when there are ethnic Jews out there who have been goyim for a thousand years and are indistinguishable from ordinary whites.

Jews who are jews by conversion are just as jewish as king david from what i know about it

That is true, afaik, but they don't go out of their way to convert anyone.

Meanwhile, most other religions will go and invade your country to make you their particular brand of X faith.

True. King David's great, great, great, great grandmother, Ruth was a convert.

>judaism has a lot of cool ideas and traditions behind it, judaism itself is largely a culture based around education, study, and intelligence

Yeah, I love Jewish mysticism. I think there might be something to it.

Why don't we join the winning team than and stop whining?

It's like how blacks spend all their time we-wuzzing instead of just copy what makes whity so successful

Keeping Kosher sounds too hard 2bh.

I don't want to give up my cheeseburgers.

Bacon.

Maybe we can be those wishy-washy "oh, we're christian but we only go to church on christmas" types, but jewish.

Simple, because they don't assimilate. Not assimilating makes you a target for any and all rumors or hearsay. Gypsies get shitty treatment too but the stereotype is different because gypsies segregate themselves in a different manner to Jews.

A lot of the vilification that jews have received throughout history can be explained by the slander that was spread by christians and muslims, who motivated by their hatred of jews from the older slander of the 'new testament' and quran, either didn't judge the evidence critically or thought that the sin of lying was a lesser evil in getting unintelligent christians to hate the jews.

They do assimilate- but to really assimilate is to stop being Jewish. Their normies boiled off leaving only the Heebiest.

Nomadic people are nigger tier just look at gypsies for example

no it's because the gypsies can't segregate themselves from other people's pockets

This. I was honestly surprised reading the Talmud, it said very clearly it's against Jewish law to even bring up the background of a convert. That you can't pretend to be more Jewish than a convert and if you do you are de-purifying your own soul. It's pretty fucking boring but I can confidently say the Talmud is less racist than the Old Testament because the Torah implies it being purely genealogical. The Talmud kind of affirms that anyone can join the tribe and an eternal covenant with God. Judaism is interesting in that aspect.

I think this may be it, most American Jews Ive met or know were either non practicing, atheist or Christian converts. Ive gotten to know quite a few practicing Jews, an Orthodox and Hasidic , unfortunately neither were very pleasant to be with.

This is all anecdotal evidence however, stemming from living near a Jewish neighborhood in the Southern Californian Valley and the wide variety of people I met in my time in the military

>Can I get an honest explanation for why Jews have been historically vilified?

THEY ARE NOT VILIFIED; THEY ARE VILLAINS.

JEWS ARE SLAVES OF YHWH, AND MINIONS OF IALDABAOTH; THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF THE SUBHUMAN, ON THE LEVEL OF VERMIN; ANY LOWER, AND THEY WOULD BE AKIN TO A VIRUS.

JEWS ARE A SLAVE ANTIRACE OF ENSLAVERS; AN ABOMINATION PRODUCING FURTHER ABOMINATION.

I'm not mutilating my penis.

>Talmud

The Talmud is contradictory because it's written by rabbis. The Torah is the inviolable word of god.

>but to really assimilate is to stop being Jewish

Not true. I'm 6 generations down of purely assimilated Secular Jews and I have a Jewish wife. It's solely because we know our history is way better than Goy history. I can trace back my family tree 2,000 years of straight Jews, i'm pretty sure the only other people who can do this are the Chinese. I can confidently say my ancestors killed that one Nazarene boy.

Just read "The Culture of Critique"

Ruth was his Great-grandmother, not that far back. He was an 1/8th Goy, but 100% Jew.

>jewess wife
Halakah mate you fedora isn't even tipped. Judaism is a creed, culture and breed.

Because minorities are always vilified. Check out the history of the Cagots, or Hindus and Muslims on the wrong side of the demographic lines in India, or protestants and Catholics in the 30 years war in the stronghold of the other side.

>I can confidently say my ancestors killed that one Nazarene boy.

The blood of the god-slayer courses through your veins? I'm jelly

>I was honestly surprised reading the Talmud

Doesn't that take like 6 years?

There's a local bookstore selling the complete Talmud. I don't even know if I could fit it into my car.

Yeah i'm pretty sure I read a concise version, also I skipped all the boring parts that were just odd laws. Also it most likely takes 6 years because they probably read it in original Aramaic and Hebrew.

Do you ever feel powerful?

Assuming i have the names right, the Torah and Qu'ran are the Holy Words of God.
The Talmud and the commentaries (whatever the islamic one is called) are basically various respected figures observations, addenda, fanfiction, homebrew, and interpretations. Think like Cliffs Notes. But there have been an awful lot more 'major figures' than there have been prophets.

You can mix and match and use whatever commentaries/annotation you want, but muh God's Word is what can't change.

I know what the Talmud is

Kikes are subhumans that plot to destroy the people that welcome them(look at the west) obbviously healthy and manly people persecute them to put them back to their place

>inb4 /pol/tier answers to the same /pol/tier thread you ask every few days
Them being a visible minority and erasing denbts just like the hundreds of other times you asked cunt

>"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Why would you build this argument on such a quote, you ignorant philistine

People like to borrow money.
People also hate paying money back.

You will note that in England after the Jews are expelled, Dutch and Italian merchants pick up the money lending business. There were riots, murders, restrictions and calls to throw them out too.

>minorities are always vilified
>Hindus
In Hindus, "minorities" used to be vilified the majorities, hence the cast system.

Also in modern world, mainly in pampered first world countries, minorities are always be praised like unicorns, no matter how wrong they are, especially "sexual minorities". We can often see this shit here as well.