Stop talking about crypto currency. Talk about ACTUAL business, talk about ACTUAL finance with ACTUAL currency...

Stop talking about crypto currency. Talk about ACTUAL business, talk about ACTUAL finance with ACTUAL currency. I don't even go on this board at all but I want this board to be a place of only smart people and business men. Stop not being a good board.

still there? i like the topic

No

if you're smart you're in crypto
only a retard would ignore it when it's the most profitable investment opportunity right now
the fact that a lot of stupid people are also in crypto only bolsters this point

I hate all those fucking cryptocoiners. I miss the old day where we'd discuss real businesses and personal finance.

sory senpai i dont know anything about business only investing in magic coins and making 500% profit overnight

This board was created for crypto-discussion, newfriend.

seen this posted a few times lately

why dont you tell us about what business ideas you have or tell us about what you have been upto?

if a platform is 99% a subject you dont want to read or learn about, why dont you go post on entrepreneur reddit or similar.

staying on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums puts your judgement in question and will be taken into account if you do decide to talk business.

Wrong

this is a good point. i can look over the past few decades of my life and pinpoint in retrospect all the best investment opportunities of that time. not talking about safe 7% index funds, i mean higher risk, super high reward, once in a generation investments. not total gambles like penny stocks, but things with realistic chances of building serious wealth over a long term (decade+) with as little initial investment as possible. your "i bought apple stock when it was a dollar a share, now im a millionaire" investments.

bitcoin is our current once in a generation investment. i would argue tesla stock too, but the time to really jump on that was a year or so ago.i guess even bitcoin is arguably starting to get a bit long in the tooth, depending on how high you seriously think it will go. both could legitimately end up taking over the world though, so this is probably still a great entry point for both.

i think if that if you want to talk about business on biz you just have to do it and wait for others who are interested in, (there are few, but they are there). better feed your little topic thant trying to eliminate a huge trend

fukin make me scrub

"When others are greedy, be fearful"

The fact that there are 60+yr old men and women at my job that have/trade crypto terrifies me from entering. Too many normies and potential weakhands. The volatility is too much for me too, I couldn't handle losing 80% of my portfolio in a flash crash. I'd rather have my slightly safer 20%ish gains from swing trading stocks.

this. i didn't believe it was possible but i had some really good threads (good for /biz) in the last week. i love you guys but that crypto shilling is annoying.

If you're smart you have spread your investments to other markets than just the crypto...
Magic coins are volatile, dont fucking put 100% of savings into them.

why do you think it would take over the world?

Some apps have built a CFD on bitcoin. you're right. it's really risky. the price goes straight up but it's not used. noone buys products with bitcoins because they think it will be more worth tomorrow. that's not healthy for a currency if you ask me. of cause there are hilarious high gains possible but it's gambling at the moment.

Smart?

You think it's smart to put 80hours a week and possibly $100k into a business instead of $10k-$20k into some coins and make $100k in a month?

what, btc or tsla?

btc because it's the biggest decentralized form of currency that exists. plus a million other reasons, like finite supply for one. going to take a lot to dethrone/devalue it. name recognition alone will probably keep it on top.

tsla? because theyre making (and have made) all the right steps to put a serious moat around them. nobody else can even compete with them, the future of energy and transportation is tesla's for the taking.

you miss a very important point here. the OBSERVABLE possibility to fail. you can not predict the next ten minutes on the crypto market. every second a world wide hacking attack could make it crash. or a whale dumping its coins. it's gambling but very lucrative. if i would have excess cash i would definitely play with cryptos but currently i could not live with the potential losses.

>mfw nocoiners

>dont fucking put 100% of savings into them.
I ain't no bitch

he didnt hear about banks signing with crypto stfu nocoin loser eat my rarri exhaust

>world wide hacking attack could make it crash
No coiners aren't this stupid are they?
>Whale dumping its coin
One whale couldn't crash all cryptos

>mfw the market eventually crashes and tons of neets commit sudoku
>mfw i have no face

If the market crashes I'll just hodl and accumulate.

ACTUALLY kys

>"Just keep holding...the price will go up eventually"

Think about where all the people who killed themselves in the Great Depression would have been if they could have just learned to hodl.

why would someone kill himself over money that he knew from start that he could lose?

maybe he wants to die

user, he's not interested in investing in anything other than butthurt. You should know better.

I'll say it once, and I'll say it again. These cucks are so pathetic that they'll spend all day failing to drag you down to their level rather than take an hour towards improving themselves.

I agree with your sentiment except YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT BUSINESS EITHER YOU FUCKING META THREAD MAKING AVATAR FAG!

>bumping because not crypto

Why didn't you just start a thread about business then?

ask people who self defenestrate after any market crash.

what the fuck is there to talk about?
Crypto is now, its live

>I don't even go on this board at all but I want this board to be a place of only smart people and business men.
Smart people are investing in Crypto, though.

might be more effective to just change Veeky Forums to /btc/ and be done with it. It used to be a mix of posts including crypto up until recently this year. Now its like 90% crypto talk all the time. And not even good crypto talk.

bomp