How could you even kill this guy...

How could you even kill this guy? It's practically impossible to kill this guy with a sword or spear or any medieval weapon, because he's armored from top to the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qHpoeYyfl0
youtu.be/kl-ec6Ub7FM
myarmoury.com/feature_mail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chainmail doesn't prevent piercing, it just prevents slashing

Throw him in the oven.
Strap him with explosives.
Fire a gun.

With a mace.

but the thick armor would make the mace useless because it protects the guy

I just take his water supply and watch him dehydratate slowly

Javelins, throwing axes, anything with a sufficient wallop

Spears go right through chainmail though...chainmail is primarily a defense against slashing/cutting weapons

chainmail doesn't protect you from good all F=ma

Kinetic energy doesnt work that way user, it would actually amplify hitting the chainmail since the denser matter makes the energy conduct faster.

just do a piledriver with him headfirst into the ground

This. All other answers are irrelevant. Next thread.

You could have just posted a picture of someone in full plate, which could actually stop most threats, unlike mail.

>no one has mentioned the long bow yet

Well I guess you guys *couldn't* kill him.

Also I'd like to nominate chain mail as the Veeky Forums MEME OF THE MONTH.

Just beat him down with a club.

not riveted mail with padded cloth underneath

You literally can't holy shit
Why didnt kings dress like this and go on the battlefield to kick ass?

It's literally impossible to die in that outfit prove me wrong.

pour hot boiling water over him

Use a rapier

A gun

they did except insted of haveing a full coif they hasd a great helm and all you needed to defeat him was a bodkin point arrow a rapeir or a lance/spear/pike

starvation, duh

They did
exept the traded the head coif for a great helm and the glave for leather gauntlets

MOTHER RUSSIA'S WINTER

Go get a chain coif to cover your head with and ask your friend to clock you on the head as hard as he can with a baseball bat (bonus points if it's got a metal, spiky baseball bat), report back after you've recovered from your severe concussion (if you're lucky).

Impact damage

Give him a light misting of water over a few weeks and when it gets rusty he'll die from tetanus.

Other than that he is, indeed invulnerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qHpoeYyfl0

watch from 2:35 to 7:00 for an interesting discussion on the tactics and limitations of chainmail armor

Hit him in the face with a sledgehammer. Or any warhammer. Even a wooden warclub. Hammers are designed specifically just for bullshit like this. Imagine you're wearing that and someone is coming at your face with a sledgehammer.

Just make sure you shout, "For Sigmar!" before striking down the foe, so you make sure to smack the chaos out. And the brains.

What if I hit him with a weapon that was wrapped in chainmail?

you're done now boy

Put him into microwave

this armor is weak to cavalry and heavy sharp/blunt weapons

give this guy a proper spear and a unit with shield tactics, then he will be hard to kill

i could shoot him with any kind of bow, stab him with any sword, spear, or knife, hit him with any blunt instrument, choke him, drown him, burn him, or talk him into suicide.

I'd use him as ammo for the trebuchet and instantly knock down the enemy walls. He would be a true hero!

That only works with rigid materials like platemail though.

How do you think padded garments are made?

Break his formation and then ride him down.

If the horse doesn't trample him then a spear to do the job.

Push him in water

Greek fire

nonsense
youtu.be/kl-ec6Ub7FM

chainmail will stop a stab from piercing your skin or worse, but it'll still hurt. A hard enough strike from any weapon will break your bones, without ever breaking the chainmail.

Just hit the fucker hard enough and he'll go down.

Club him to death

Also, mail does better against piercing attacks than one might think. It's main downside is that it takes a long time to produce, and is very expensive.

>myarmoury.com/feature_mail.html

> The mail required 2 months to be completed while the [plate] breastplate, only 2 days

A strong bow can pierce mail.

how do most of the people in the thread not get the joke?

Proper formations and military tactics.

Holy shit this guy is literally invincible.

You're fucking stupid m8. I hope someone openhand slaps the top of your head on the button the next time you wear a baseball cap.