What the actual fuck? Why does news somehow not effect this shitcoin...

What the actual fuck? Why does news somehow not effect this shitcoin? It's all fucking obvious that it's gonna excel even in the short term with all their developments....AND STILL FUCKING NOTHING FUCK YOU

>implying i want to pay someone to make me money
JUST
U
S
T

chill braj, relax and enjoy some sunshine, this coin will moon and we may not know when, just make sure you have some

FUCK THE FUCKING CAPTCHAS, FUCK

I'm buying simply to see the carnage when it lists on Binance

EVER

HEARD

OF

COILED SPRINGS?

This coin has no value except for the fact that the devs burn some of it every once in a while. When will you niggers get it?

"The Iconomi team and I are too busy sucking dog sperm out of each other's asses to care about your investments. We already got your money. Fuck you."

Shhhhhh. I have bags to drop.

So like. This cryptocurrency market. There are tons, and tons of things happening all the time. Right? Like this market moves all day, all night, agnostic to where you live in the world.

So we have this market right, this market that most "investors", "holders", "whales", all in the end are so far comparing their holdings in terms of BTC per Altcoin.

So we have people now, in this market, hedging against BTC. Now, when BTC is making some good runs (down, up) it affects the market. For the most part at least. People will try to ride the BTC wave or peak and pull out of their holdings, only to purchase again later.

I don't know if you realize this or not but, BTC has had a crazy week mate. I'm talking about gaining $1000 in value in just one week! Like, what? It's never done that before, people are freaking out, positions are moving around, its nuts!

That said, at least there is good news for ICN. Publicity is good, it confirms we're in a good hold right now. So just wait. Have a seat. Read a book, maybe even a novel. It hasn't even been a full year for most of these currencies. Think about that.

slavs are good at manipulating their shitcoins. pic related

You should be able to drop them soon

That's reason enough to own it dipshit. As long as there's a revenue stream, which, guess what, there is.

But, it's also looking like the DAA managers will need to burn some ICN to set up their asset arrays.

ICN and BCC are too cheap to miss out on they already partnered with someone recently

Tell me one thing: how good are your gains? Is your performance even positive?

$50 by 2018, $100 minimum by the end of 2018.

Screepcap this.

Do you retards know whats gonna happen when they introuce ICN/Fiat pairs on their platform? Do you know what normies will do when they see they can get 1200% annual return in the ICNX fund?

It's a nobrainer. Just hold and let time do the rest of the work.

Do you really think the wall street big boys won't step in? Do you think iconomi will have no competition?

>yfw icn's biggest buy is bitbean

News does not make ICN rise in value. In fact it will probably drop because these Slovenian maggots are manipulating the fuck out of it.

fuck those mountain niggers

Yeah. Once someone who isn't a Slavic Scumbag makes a crypto fund, iconomi is dead. No one is gonna trust these fucksticks.

that's an assumption at this point. a very crucial assumption at that

How much ICN will they have to burn? Enough to matter? Who knows? Not you.