Anybody here ever feel so tempted to take money out of your coinbase balance to buy something casual...

Anybody here ever feel so tempted to take money out of your coinbase balance to buy something casual? I'm so tempted to take out $30 to get some weed and food and some shit like that, but I don't want to miss out on any significant gain...sucks to be poor I can't wait to be done with college man.

You're not going to be making any significant gains with so little invested

Now is the time to take out school loans

lol dont do it, I bought a shit load of steam games with my btc because it was only $20 of my 'free internet money.' Missed out on thousands because I kept spending it and didnt buy back

get a shift card.

connects directly to coinbase and lets you spend ETH LTC or BTC on visa

I party up 10% of my gains.

>implying .00983338

won't make you a millionaire in 2020

Bought Chick-Fil-a this weekend with my shift card. Just for fucks.

What would be considered a good amount invested in your opinion?

I am holding all my crypto long term so in my head the price of everything is already 10x. And i don't want to spend $50 on a coffee. So it's pretty easy for me to avoid buying anything nonessential.

How do I get a shift card

I feel sad for you dude. You're basically wasting a once in a lifetime rise with that amount invested.

anything less than $1000 is a total waste of time

At most possibly get him 2k at most if the trend continue

Deposit all of that into an exchange and buy altcoins. You are wasting your time. And when you buy altcoins, go all in with your money so you can get serious gains

When the significant gains do happen you might be lucky enough to buy a decent used car. Everyone else will be millionaires at that point.

Unless you got the balls to invest in some shitcoins and pray for 10x gains

Google shift card. Its like one of the top searches. Login with coinbase to link the account. pay 10 bucks. profit

I know I worked all summer and wasted my money on weed, shit food, and uber. I could have had at least over $600 invested by now if I wasn't such a fuckhead. Oh well we live and learn. From here on out I'm investing about half my check every 2 weeks and I'm planning on investing an extra $400 from my student loan. My apartment on campus is paid by financial aid so the only responsibility I have is paying my car payments and food. Easy shit, by then end of the year I am hoping to reach $1,000 invested. Hey I'm only 20 so it's a stepping stone, the way I see it, by the time I'm 25 I'll be much better off since im investing throughout time, compared to most people who don't invest shit or have the slightest clue about investing.

#longtermmindset

Well you're doing better than me, I didn't invest jack shit all through my 20's.

get an actual job first

I got another 2K going in on the 20th. Bankwire transfers are slow for some reason

Am I too late to the party ??

And what the fuck is a shift card??

What are your average gains throughout the day? I'm OP btw, at most ill see a couple dollars on my ETH balance go up, but it usually drops fast , but it's appreciating slowly. Can't wait to have 1 whole ETH only a few weeks from now.

I have no idea. I don't plan on selling this for years so I'm really not a gains per day guy.

I started with $400 a couple weeks ago and now I'm closing in on $2000. Don't listen to these richfags

What do you use to pull out money?

I started with $300 now up to $5k, fuck off richfags I'll be richer than you despite smaller initial investment
>tfw quitting my 'real' job in a few weeks to do crypto full time

Nigga you aint got shit...

Fuck I have 600$ on bittrex which I can easily send to kraken (i'm tier 4) and cash out but nah dawg you don't cash out even partly when you got so little money.

Also you're in eth which isn't even budging. Bitcoin and ark are going parabolic. I wouldn't switch now though, it could crash any second.