One of the biggest slanders against the Confederacy was that it was some sort of Nazi-like racist organization...

One of the biggest slanders against the Confederacy was that it was some sort of Nazi-like racist organization. This was hardly true at all, in fact the Secretary of State for the Confederacy was a jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was Sephardic. That's why he's based. The Ashkenazi Jews are the degenerate one. Another based Moroccan-Sephardic Jew:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee

>some sort of Nazi-like racist organization
Well, If you fight for Slavery that is what you are, no matter the occasional Jew you got.

>they had a jew, so the fact that they had slavery based entirly around racist ideals is moot!

how are there people who are this retarded?

He was an Israelite in Egyptian's clothing. That's what some Jewish abolitionist said I think if I remember right.

One of the biggest slanders against Nazi germany was that it was some sort of Nazi-like racist organization. This was hardly true at all, in fact the Führer himself had jewish ancestry!

history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

>expecting Unionist vermin to be honest

>haplogroups
>can prove Jewish ancestry

I hate clickbait bullshit like that.

No wonder a Jew would support slavery

both equally bad, when the day of the hot ovens comes they'll both burn equally

THEY WERE FOUNDED TO CONTINUE BLACK SLAVERY.

Cornerstone Address

Read it.

One more for the filter

Jews were so prevalent in the CSA government/military that General Grant wanted to expel Jews from his area of military government during the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

What? Who the fuck claims the confederacy was anti jew? They were pro slavery, a pretty fucked up position itself.

The funny part about this is that OP probably hates Jews anyway, he'll just say anything to defend the Confederacy

For fuck sakes. Like I said in the last civil war thread (but people ignored), the south was for America, the land/country not the government. When the American government wanted to take away or limit states rights it was like what England did to the colonies, a far away government with a different lifestyle trying to make rules on an area they don't understand. So for the South the beginning of the war was essentially American Revolution 2.0, but the North was pushed with the idea of freeing the slaves from the start. It wasn't till Lincoln pushed harder for the emancipation that the confederacy realized they were trying to take the slaves too that it became about the slaves.

Except that's fucking dumb.
The South had dominated federal politics for decades. Was the North justified in succeeding then?
The South chimped out the very instant and the very first time it looked like things weren't going to go their way like petulant children

Who ever said the Confederacy was anti-Jew? That's a claim made against modern supporters of the Confederacy.

>When the American government wanted to take away or limit states rights it was like what England did to the colonies, a far away government with a different lifestyle trying to make rules on an area they don't understand.

Except the American government didn't try to do that. The new administration wanted to limit the spread of slavery, not abolish it where it already existed. The US political establishment was:

>Democrats: Slavery is fine everywhere
>Moderate Republicans: Limit the spread of slavery
>Radical Republicans: End slavery now

The South seceded based on the possibility that one day slavery might be abolished. As well as a general political tantrum of "oh no, this one region of the country can't outvote literally everyone else anymore!".

I didn't say it was smart, but yeah. Pretty much down here, the Confederate flag is the American Revolution flag, southern colonies vs Big cities/government.

>Pretty much down here, the Confederate flag is the American Revolution flag,

Lol, no it's not. What state are you from?

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Ok. I've only ever been out there to visit family (Uncle lives west of Ft Worth), but I only saw a few confederate flags and they were always paired with republican bumper stickers. It's more of a right wing symbol than a revolutionary one.

Eh, mostly it's in ode to the Dukes of Hazzard. Then after that it was to stick it to the government/democrats for trying to outlaw it.

>africans ancestors
WE

WUZ
CAPPIN
JOOZ