What historical period has the most cancerous fanbase on Veeky Forums...

What historical period has the most cancerous fanbase on Veeky Forums? I can't decide whether it's the 19th or 20th centuries.

20th century by far, its where all the stormniggers and lefty/pol/ fags come from

I don't think anyone is really a "fan" of any historical age, rather the things in it, but if you count that, then first response is correct.

Any that has people that disagree with my viewpoints

/thread

this, and part of lefty/pol/ is likely stormnigger strawmens

categorizing history as a unending succession of distinct periods with start and end dates promotes whig history nonsense

This, followed by the Middle Ages for all the Deus Vult LARPing.
Antiquity is masterace discussion.

1965-1979
>muh hot pants
>muh fals
>muh fireforces

this, people who don't share my opinions and viewpoints are literally hitler.

>the only thing that happened from 1965 to 1979 was the bush war
Go outside dude, Veeky Forums is killing your braincells.

Antiquity's only real cancer is We Wuzzing and maybe the whole "Rome fell because of that one social issue I don't like" thing.

Rome fell because of social media. That's an established fact.

I'm fairly certain that it was anime

Rome fell because of sexist men shitlord. If women had equality they wouldn't have had so many abortions, so there wouldn't have been a population crisis.
[spoiler]The only female history teacher I had was adamant that this was the only major reason[/spoiler]

pre-history master race

Would Veeky Forums be better if there was a 100 year rule?

All /his needs to be better is Mods that do their job.

Contemporary age because that's just /pol/, /int/, and /news/

This, holy fuck this.

honestly fuck the 70s
nothing honestly good came of it.

Same, stone-brother.

Great movies and music though

Did a thing.

>Romans let their women vote
>empire implodes

I hope she is reminded of this fact every single day of her life

How the fuck does pre-history even have any fans? It's BEFORE history, that's some fantasy fiction level shit.

A lot can be understood from stones and bones, user.

you definition of "a lot" might need to be adjusted a bit to fit reality

Perhaps "quite a bit" would be better.

I'm so bored, when is the next age starting?

a 'little speculation' would be more accurate

All this recorded history nonsense is but a flicker in time compared to our vast neolithic heritage. Perhaps someday, humanity will again live as it was meant to live. Perhaps someday...

No because it's fucking 1917 + 100 and instead of WWII shit we'd only see commie shit

>neolithic
Paleolithic is where it's at.

>implying multiple studies aren't applied to each fossil found, which allow them to assign it to a species/genus
It ain't just guesswork, hun.

>modern age
>not early modern period

Disgusting

Whatever your favourite is.

Works both ways no doubt. They did the same thing during the interwar period. Tried to make us pick sides instead of just stomping both of them into the dirt. Shame we fell for it. Never again.

its the fanbase of communist and anarchist because of muh society without masters and property. agriculture was a mistake etc.