How do Atheists expect to be taken seriously when they make up shit like this?

How do Atheists expect to be taken seriously when they make up shit like this?

How do religious people expect to be taken seriously when they make up shit like this

anyone have the same one of this but with the finno-korean hyperwar meme?

>China was never Christian
>Confucianism was sort of anti religion
>never became space age society and was behind European civilization by the time the 20th century came along.

it is just a coincidence then that scientific advancement increased so much when christianity got btfo in the renaissance & enlightenment?

Yeah I dunno why they only show a little bit of it.

How do Christians expect to be taken seriously when they make up shit like this?

Christianity was never btfo by the renaissance, take a look at the artwork from that period it's heavily inspired by Christianity. Secondly according to that chart people living in 476 were more advanced than people living in 1453? I doubt you actually believe that

Yeah, Gnostic Christianity tho

How is that gnostic?

lol found this

as above, so below posture

Having "O" as an article always looked ridiculous.

Scientific advancement didn't advance under the Renaissance. If anything, it retreated. Just compare late medieval scholars like Thomas Bradwardine, Jean Buridan and Nicholas Oresme with the kind of mystic hack that the Renaissance produced, men like Marsilio Ficina, Paracelsus and Pico della Mirandola...

The only thing that improved during the Renaissance were the visual arts, like painting and sculpture, which was just following from Medieval techniques anyway. Everything else, from philosophy to science to literature, was just Greek LARPing.

shouldn't their be the lemurian age between the destruction of maldek?

Hermetic, not Gnostic. But who cares, really

Heresy is heresy

This

The Greeks are generally a good starting point

immediately rekt by Delete your 4chin account, bro.

>African proto-kangdoms
>kangdoms

kek

It was more of a cultural movement, less of an age

Having an article in your language is ridiculous

>Implying I'm not a slav

The former influenced the latter though

If you're starting at zero, sure. But if you already have people that analyzed, critiqued, and advanced Greek thought, its pretty pointless

They same way Christians do

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Here you go

Ah fuck wrong pic

heh

Why do you assume the existence of God and miracles is impossible?

>not posting the real version
I bet you guys aren't even King James Only Independent Fundamental Baptists.

This is one of my favorite his pics, it always cracks me up. I suppose there is a small part of me that wishes it is real. The idea of great civilizations lost to time is fascinating

why do you assume the Catholic church didn't hinder human progress?

stfu bitch. dont ever fucking dare to reply to me again or else i will murder you and your whole family

>implying Paracelsus wasn't massively ahead of his time for suggesting that humans aren't sacks of blood, bile and phlegm

>almost every medieval European scientist was a priest or monk
>the Catholic Church held back scientific progress!

>what is "begging the question"

What is "being a historically illiterate mongoloid?

But it's one of my favorite his pics, it always cracks me up. I suppose there is a small part of me that wishes it is real. The idea of great civilizations lost to time is fascinating

>only the ecclsiastics have access to education
>oh gee I wonder why the handful of scientists and philosophers are devout Catholics

Brilliant stuff m8

It's not that only the ecclesiastics had access to education, it's that people willingly studied the bible.

More than just Catholics had access to education, also higher education isn't a necessary prerequisite for science.