Why was Africa so prosperous under Anglo rule and why did it become so shit when anglos finally let the blacks rule?

Why was Africa so prosperous under Anglo rule and why did it become so shit when anglos finally let the blacks rule?

HOW DO ENSLAVEMENT, STRIFE, FAMINE, AND EXPLOITATION, EQUATE TO PROSPERITY, ACCORDING TO YOU?

Youre describing modern Africa. I'm talking when the anglos ruled

>I'm talking when the anglos ruled[.] [SIC]

ME ALSO.

So the situations are identical except someone was actually making money and maintaining order.

Quit yelling in the theater.

Money and order are racist Eurasian social constructs.

I SEE THAT NOW THAT YOU CANNOT REFUTE MY ARGUMENT, YOU CONCEDE TO IT, BUT ADD THAT "AT LEAST SOMEONE WAS BENEFITING" FROM THE INIQUITY.

YES, THOSE WHO ARRIVED TO CAUSE THAT INIQUITY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO "PROSPERED".

What argument? You're saying it was shit before which I believe. I'm saying that it's shit now which is common sense. I'm just adding that at least with before the countries weren't crime ridden and were productive. Which reality would you prefer?

How does it feel being as retarded as you are?

There are two wild cats that constantly fight behind my house every night.

I could let them be and they would die

Or I could bring them in and provide them with food, water, shelter, and protection. Sure, they are my pets, but they are living better lives than before.

Why would I just let them kill each other?

But a lot of fucked up shit happen during Anglo rule.

THE SOCIOCULTURAL, AND SOCIOPOLITICAL, DISORDER, OF MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IS DIRECTLY CONSEQUENTIAL TO COLONIALISM.

INTERNATIONAL ZIONIST INTERVENTION IS NOT INTENDED TO HELP, BUT TO PERPETUATE DEPENDENCY.

Because Colonial Anglo Africa was a mess so to speak. However since you don't know much about it at all and base your views on it off of assumptions that it is good.

See this guy here Since you cannot refute his points you rely on another set of assumptions and people just taking your word for it.

This. Literally communists, OP. After experiencing Imperialism at the point of a bayonet, an ideology that promised to liberate the poor and downtrodden was quite seductive. Ask anyone east of Berlin how that shit turns out.

Euros force people to cooperate. When inperialism falls apart they drop everything for the most part and walk away.
Locals have no strong knowledge of modern governance
New borders based on colonies and not ethnic lines
UN incompetence

Because they forced an alien organization, backed by foreign power and economy, on a culturally incompatible people, and drew borders which were geopolitically unsound from a native cultural perspective, and backed the most cooperative tribes with oppressing the other native cultures, then they fucked off and left the natives, who lacked all cultural background for dealing with that kind of shit, to try to sort things out. Except they didn't actually fuck off, since they stayed in possession of all the natural resources, leaving the natives not only without the material means to prosper, but also governed by tribal cheiftans who only cared about their own tribes and were fine with fucking over all the other tribes, since that was how it'd usually been in Africa as they hadn't had centuries to develop more cosmopolitan cultures, but which had still worked much better since they'd also lacked the necessary superiority of organization and weaponry to violently oppress all the other tribes.

why was britannia so properous under roman rule and why did it become so shit when the romans finally let the britains rule?

It was prosperous for anglos not for africans, dumbass.

Did you really expect people who were living like tribes not so long ago to build a successful country in such a short time without the necessary help? Are you people crazy or something?

>how that shit turns out.
In a contented secular society free from the vices of Western Capitalist exploitation, Consumerist culture and Religious Fundamentalism?

Yeah but who cares. Now it's not prosperous for anyone