GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE'RE GOING TO ALPHA CENTAURI BABY WHAT COLOR IS YOUR LAMBO GONNA BE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE'RE GOING TO ALPHA CENTAURI BABY WHAT COLOR IS YOUR LAMBO GONNA BE

already locked and loaded

Ready and waiting, packed all my bags in luggage and Im strapped in. Lets go boys

In a sea of red, one alt stands alone.

hope u fall into a black hole soon

0.015 SOON

JUST STOP GOING UP GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I BOUGHT AT .00023 ETH THEN HELD AND SHILLED FOR 3 DAYS THEN GOT OUT IN PREPARATION FOR 0X AND THEN THIS FUCKING HAPPENS ????????????????????????????????????????????????

0x is the meme District0x is the coin you want.

Pretty satisfied how this one turned out! Bought a chunk at $0.019, started explaining it around $0.04, and it's taken off. Should hit $0.25 on Bittrex easily enough.

Though smart anons (such as yourselves!) would be wise to hold a chunk for the long term. After all, this is a platform that is only just getting started~

FALL INTO A BLACK HOLE AND COME OUT INTO A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE MADE COMPLETELY OUT OF LAMBOS

i hope you don't actually believe that. there's like 2 proof of concepts right now for d0x, one is memefactory. the token does literally nothing right now, that's not even an exaggeration. the devs don't have to listen to your vote

Mhhh nah, I think the hypetrain is over for now. Might buy in in a couple of weeks when it is much cheaper and you guys post pink wojaks

Dnt is gonna crash belive me guys sell cheap;)

ABANDON SHIP! SELL SELL SELL

>not even listed on major exchanges
>is going to be cheaper in the future
yeah.. nah.

what exchanges is it on?

liqui soon bittrex

when?

Within six months. My people will continue to report on its progress, within six months.

You guys do realize that it's down, right?

are you retarded? it skyrocketed to 4400 sats yesterday of course it's going to have a little correction. but it has established a new floor now. get on the train or gtfoh.