Can rich kids resent their parents?

Can rich kids resent their parents?

yes, and parents can hate their kids too, sad

>what is anfita
>what is blm
>what is every anarchist college club ever
rich kids resent their parents the most out of all kids

Not with full conviction unless they did something really fucked up. There will always be an asterisk next to everything.
>that was fucked up and i can't stop remembering it
>but they always fed me and worked for nice things, i can't hate them or i'm selfish
>that was fucked up and i can't stop remembering it
>but they always fed me and worked for nice things, i can't hate them or i'm selfish
so on and on

The problem is that to get a decent job you have to go to college or trade school. In high school they try to push you towards colleges. With social democrat movements like BLM and anarchist ones like Antifa they try to push for free college because they go even though they can't afford it.

Fuck free college, make trade school free.

Was born poor and hated being poor. I despise my parents. Now I am middle class and my daughters hate me, they have food on the table and they dare ask for more. Cunts.

Go to any university and see it for yourself

Doesn't matter how well you treat them western culture is set up in such a way that all teenagers will become rebellious. Going against it is only going to increase their will to rebel. I found that the best way to keep children manageable is to employ the traditional Italian family model and form strong ties with the extended family. This creates strong bonds of loyalty and respect among cousins, uncles, elders ect.

i agree with this

Maybe being a douche is genetic.

I'm not rich and my father is emotionally unhinged abusive asshole, I should probably hate him but I can't. We're barely on speaking terms because he's just completely insufferable but I still can't bring myself to truly hate him.

>"Let me tell you about my father"

Shit. Father literally made him watch the execution of his crush.

This. I don't want my taxes to pay for some bull shit women's studies degree. I'm more than happy to pay for electricians and mechanics.

Usually they do, yeah.

>"Really? Let me tell you about my father."

>"Let me tell you..." *thud*

>Parents gave them money instead of love
>Left to be raise by peers and non family members while the parents are out living the high life

It's the reason 90% of rich kids have parental issues they drown with drugs, alcohol, sex, guilt and power

I do. My dad is a lefty. Made me so unpopular at the acedemy. :(.

Why has no one suggested this before?! I'd be so happy with this and I'm pretty hardcore about muh freedoms.

This desu. Extended families are better than regular families.

Wasn't Ivan IV drunk during this? I'd say Stalin was much more cruel since he willfully let his son die.

Im grateful for experiencing poverty.

It's because sending people into lifelong debt is apparently more important than a blue collar workforce I guess.

They are capable of it, but really shouldn't.
Source: comfortably-middle-class-kid

I'm not. I went hungry everyday and at some points ate ketchup and mustard to eat anything. If I got hurt, I would have been fucked. A bag of potato chips was a luxury. I still wake up sometimes in a cold sweat after a vivid dream where I am still poor.

Yeah, they can. I don't hate my parents, I think they're still good people. They're just really, really bad parents. They tried so hard to give me a good life, working all the time. I never saw them because of it. I barely even knew my parents until I was a teenager. I was basically raised by people they hired to make sure I didn't starve. Not to mention their awful reaction to me being depressed as a fucking child. Ultimately I think it was all for the better though. They left me with a hatred of materialism, I learned to cook and clean and everything like that much sooner than most, and I'm finally making the life I want for myself. No thanks to their money. So yeah, rich kids can definitely resent their parents.

I would have rather lived your life than mine.

>What is modern Leftism?

Any child can and should resent their parents for having created them in the first place.

When I was a kid I hated my dad. But now I kind of realized he was right about a lot of things. I actually wished I was smart enough to take the advice he gave me during crucial stages of my development as a person. Now I just wish I wasn't so goddamn lazy.

>not knowing a strong blue collar workforce means higher union power and militancy
Student activism is far more impotent resistance

I know that. I was being sarcastic in the second post.

This.

This, extended family is the basis for a strong bond and familial pride and identity. Most whiteys dont even know or see their cousins and even if they do they hardly see them and are in the same country, while I attended my cousins wedding in another country event though i only see her twice every decade.

You can't replace time with material things, dad.
And he's always working. There is no "home". He brings his work wherever he goes. I asked him once to get a less stressful (of course worse paid) job, and he told me that he works because of me.

Yes. Being rich doesn't equate being a good parent.

>Fuck free college, make trade school free.
Community colleges are already basically free with federal and state grants and scholarships you mong.

I'd much rather be born in a poor, loving family than a cold, rich one