Here's what normies think of your worthless internet coins :)

Here's what normies think of your worthless internet coins :)

From an NPR post yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is great news. I have another ~3 years until Bitcoin reaches 20k

Feels good to know I made more today than Jennifer Campbell will make all year.

Stay poor fuck nuggets

They will learn

i might be poor in the real world, but in the crypto world, you're the poor one.

When's the last time a normie did anything worth noting?

Probably not. Most of the comments you see on Facebook make you wonder how they even figured out how to use a smartphone.

user has liked your post

>Cole Macy's comment

The greatest of goyim

That's just fucking sad

Most of the NPR followers are SJWs

Fine by me.

show the other replies

>people with server farms

top kek

I have no idea why NPR still gets federal funding, it is leftist propaganda.

try cashing out you autimoney

>localbitcoins
>meet up with some chink, trade autismoney for wads of dosh
ez

>no ones going to use the internet
>why would i want to upload all my personal information online

If crypto did become mainstream theyd just start using it and pretend they always did like how before social networks most people didnt use the internet.

>sees Veeky Forums talk about multi-million USD sells going through on fiat exchanges
>still thinks you can't cash out

This is why I'm not worried one bit. Still one or two years left to make 3 million bucks and live off dividends the rest of my life.

I had a similar attitude to them, then I started thinking wow people are actually making money on this but what if I get in and it immediately collapses, but eventually I decided I couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore and put some of my money into bitcoin. I wonder if they'll be the same way at some point.

>it is leftist propaganda

That's exactly why it gets funding in the first place, user

>fast forward 5 years
>nocoin facebookers around the coffee machine at work
>"did you see the news this morning, jenny? bitcoin is trading at $180,000"
>"oh yes i saw that. did i ever tell you i was going to buy some when they were at $4,000? but i decided to max out my credit card for a trip to france instead.. you know, you only live once!"
>fake laughter covering inner pain

Hello, Charles Mull.

facebook

.com/NPR/posts/10155974039321756

They will when $BTC hit $10,000+

They are sheep with sheep mentality, doesn't have any balls to risk something, most of those people are probably a cuckold too in real life. They will wait until it's mainstream before buying it.

One thing fakebook has taught us is that the average person out there is a dumb fuck who loves to spout his mouth off

>Cashing out when you have cryptocurrency credit cards

Good I have more time to accumulate

>cryptocurrency credit card
Well, Internet Monopoly Money is still really useless. So are crypto credit cards. Not to mention the volatility of that shit makes it not only useless but dangerous for daily payments.
>whoops, my assets are down 20% since the previous hour sweetie, we will have to wash the dishes to pay the meal
>thankfully, you are loving me so it's gonna be a breeze, right?

this guy gets it

Why the fuck would you want to cash out?

>eating out when the bill is over 0.1% of your net worth
Nobody other than millenials does this.

pay bills 'n shit

Yeah, you send it to someone and they give you money. Absolute retard.

Let them laugh while I turn so much fucking fiat investing in cryptos that I'll buy off their fucking houses, lives and daughters by the time the next world recession hits.

Fucking wankers knowing nothing and spitting on this cash-in opportunity, they should just die out.

Yeah, I imagine these Walmart greeting wage slaves have massive stashes of gold and silver.

>NPR
Stopped reading there

Why don't normies understand that bitcoin is bought and sold with 'real' money?
Do they think chinks are transferring 10-20 million USD around so they can buy Veeky Forums passes?

I cashed out my initial investment, so I am emotionally completely detatched from my money in bitcoin, which is good for trading. At this point the worst that can happen is that I'm at 0 again, I can never lose now.

Dang dude, finally cashed out all 0.002 of it huh?

SEE YOU IN 2 YEARS WHILE THEY ARE WAGEKEKING REST OF THEIR LIFE

i will live the jetset life, not luxury but just travel the world and chill

>daughters
Not to tell you your business user, but are you expecting some heavy food shortages by then or did you just not see the profile pics?

it is a bubble though, the way dot com was a bubble in 97.
too much capitalisation, 1 billion shitcoins, and no infrastructure to use it yet.
you can make money off the bubble if you get in and out early. when it pops, you have a stable new asset class that has real value

I expect any wageslave asshole not having invested into crypto, to prostitute themselves and their daughters after having expired their shitty assets.

No food shortage, just the usual societal breakdown that will turn these normies into animals when they can't feed anymore their consummerist compulsions.

You might not have adequate experience with third world country, but when your economy and society breaks that much, people like us are able to do any amount of ungodly shit to these begging fuckers, without them even raising a question.

IT IS NOT A STOCK
why do people always compare it ?
cucks bought shitty stocks in the 90s
did you even look up how ridiculous these companies were ? its like you invest in scamcoins now lol

Not that it matters, but it was 0.8btc@4300$.

I still have a bitcoin and can trade from there.

I was making a joke about the quality of prostitutes you could afford and the genes these people's daughters are working with, but I can see why you read it the way you did.

anyone make a shitcoin and market it, and thats whats been happening
all coins even bitcoin right now is based ob hype you cant do anything with your coins

This.

Ask yourself, what can you REALLY use blockchain tech and cryptocurrency for? Then ask yourself, is it really worth >$100 billion dollars?

Going to Venezuela much? lol

>tfw had to stop reading the economist because the propaganda and shilling was too strong

And why would this happen? The world will still run on productive labor, whether intellectual or physical.

>they don't know yet

are you guys retarded ?
i read every whitepaper when i invest so i am set long term even if it dips
glad i got the CS/Math degree now

0.05 thnx

what do you have ur bags in?

I don't understand why people don't realize they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

when I'm ignorant I shut the fuck up and do some research. normies love running their mouths over shit they don't understand . blatently. proudly. constantly. in public. with anger

it's called FOMO.
It's a very real concept.

>Caring what people in cowboy hats think

>reads white paper
>thinks it not exactly meant to generate hype

the difference between cryptos and fiat is that in fiat there are no "early adopters" who have the ability to manipulate the entire market

>nobody can manipulate fiat
are you fucking serious, one bank literally prints the money

which is the exact reason why we will all be rich

Send btc to your crypto Visa card . Go to a ATM and cash out in your preferred currency.

Underrated post.

"Oh good, internet Monopoly money"

Ever log on to your online bank account?

>What is this "PC"? My typewriter makes documents perfectly fine thankyouverymuch
-Normie, 1985

>What is this interwebs and why do I need it when I have a perfectly functioning landline at home?
-Normie 1998

>What the fuck is a cellphone? I have a carphone if I ever have an emergency, so fuck that thing.
-Normie, 2002

>Crytocurrency? I'd rather have gold in my back yard than some internet monopoly money!
-Normie, 2017

>guaranteed replies

>what can you really use money for guys?
>is money actually worth money?

I've been saying this forever on here and faggots always argue about it. "buzzfeed mentioned bitcoin in an article"..."normies are already in". I think a lot of us who are tech-inclined forget how clueless the actual average person can be with these things. A huge chunk of people who've heard of bitcoin don't even realize it's a currency, even if they hear it referred to as "cryptocurrency".

You're buying a piece of the chain in the hopes that the project becomes useful to a program developer or to a corporation's needs. When they want their own piece of the chain in order to utilize it they'll have to come to you, cash in hand.

This is what keeps you from not commiting suicide, the thought that you can't cash out? Aw man, that's tragic

Exactly. And with the frequency of stories about hacking in the media it takes a lot of guts for normies to register an account on an exchange (and probably offer some amount of personal info), then send their hard earned cash to that exchange, and eventually choose a coin to invest in AND THEN continue to trade despite whatever dumb normie loses they've made.

Think about that from the perspective of someone who is afraid and dismissive of what they don't understand

What did Chad say in the bottom post?

THIS IS GOOD

you want the npr zombies left in the dust, this is very good and makes me happy to see

they they lose it all on digibyte and sia

I was a latefag for buying BTC only last summer.
These fucks are gonna be bragging to their normie friends in 2020 about how they just bought 1000 Satoshi.

who controls how many dollars exist? the rothschilds? i'll pass...

Same. Ignore what they say and think about in a few years time when you will dump on them.

>Internet? What? Lol... That'll never take off

well said

>wankers

Gimme your postcode m8 and I'll come n I'll giv ya a good fukin hiding for forgetting your place

Try again, friendo

exactly, theyre selling hype and youre buying into it.
thats exactl what a bubble is

Hope u all realise that most of the humans are stupid as hell.

>NPR
>Here's what brainwashed shills think of your worthless internet coins :)

FTFY

You can do stuff with your coins buddy. With BTC for example you can buy stuff and waves offers a working platform for shitcoins and ethereum...

Nocoiners head is just so far up their ass they can not phantom they where WRONG and it MUST BE A BUBBLE. Or their own self-esteem gets fucked over.

Stop being so freaking stubborn and buy some instead of making these shit threads. The cope is so annoying.

HAHAHA

nice dead cat bounce

enjoy the rest of the ride to the bottom

They will be buying the dip...

This is why normies are poor. Crypto is a risk, but the reward is massive. These people go to their boring jobs, work their asses off, and maybe if they're lucky they will be able to retire at 65. They'll spend their retirement sitting in front of the TV. On special occasions the will go down to a local restaurant for the early bird special at 4pm. If they had a little imagination, they could take a month's salary and dump it in bitcoin, and see what happens. They'll buy a lottery ticket every week instead.

sSAY THaT TO MY FAcE BICH!!

bbbbbb-but DNP is gonna moon todnight too right? Bought in for 0.5ETH at ICO price, but them got FOMO yesterday and bought for 5eth at ATH. Im basically at measly 300USD profit now...

>buying coins that the devs have admitted they dont want a high price for
>asic miners that will drive the price down under 100 satoshis

your loss

> what normies think
> what normies think
> what normies think
> what normies think
> what normies think
> what normies think

The only thing this proves is how worthless normies are

thesse bitch asses toil their whole lives just to save up a couple thousand dollars and i just got rich off of a fucking shitcoin in one week

pretty much the only good thing normies are for is entertainment. that's why the transition to slaves will feel so natural to them.

you mean why republicans wont defund it (why democrats fund it is obvious)? you must not have been around for the 2012 elections or else you'd know about "MUH BIGBURD"