Seeing all the nazis here I don't want to have children

I was born so called "jewish" although I do no believe in it , I believe there is no god.

anyway seeing all the disgusting nazis on this website and in the world in general has made me not want to have kids.
I don't want my kids to witness the disgusting hatred of those disgusting nazis.
And all these germans.
I hate germans, I don't want my potential children to suffer their barbarity.
If there were no germans/nazis in the world I would have considered it, but as things stand the world is full of germans/nazis.
So I am never going to have children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa#Palestinian_territories
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And nothing of value was lost

I don't want my potential to ever know about the holocaust and just how evil the germans were and are.

Nobody cares you homo

>I don't want to have children in the world where nazis And Germans exist
>Implying that anyone would have children with a neckbeard virgin
>Implying that Germans won't cease to exist in next few years
>Implying real nazis and not LARPing Stormfags even exist today
>Implying that this site Is not just trying to be edgy

Shit bait thread, sage

I'm sure the Germans don't want to know how evil the Jewish people were and are either.

>Unironically believing everything about holocaust
>even the "muh six trillions" scam

Evil germans like you are the reason I don't ever to have children.
I don't want them to witness how evil your german evilness.
And because I know the world is full of germans like you I will never have children.
God I hate germans...

Can't you Nazi/Holocaust deniers and Antifa "muh Germans" faggots stay on your containment board?

I'm not German, I'm Palestinian, why do the Jewish government of Israel, continually deny us our rights, destroy our settlements and rob our people while murdering countless Innocents? If the holocaust and appartheid are such bitter memories for the Jewish people, why do you commit such attrocities against my family?

Jews =|= Israeli Government
Germans =|= Nazis

Not hard to grasp honestly

remove this fucking blog RIGHT FUCKING NOW

because the Palestinians refuse to come to the bargaining table, and until they do nothing will change

Israel is the only party who is willing to negotiate without conditions. If the Palestinians were willing to negotiate as well then the occupation would end, but sadly they aren't. Also you're from California not Palestine faggot.

>nigel larping as a jew

can see your beady eyes anglo

>mixing antinatalism with the jewish shitposting

clever

What about the japs, user? Are they 100% fully nordic/germanic?

who don't know who "nigel" and I am not "shitposting".
I am just a guy who doesn't want his potential children to live in nazi infested world and ever know about german evilness.
God, I hate german people.

>God...I hate Germans. My grandfather hated them too, even before they put out his eyes. Did you think I'd be out here on the Veeky Forums without good reason? Yes, Jews need a strong face. No, Israel doesn't need unwashed barbarians at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the leader of the JIDF to bring Israeli order to stinking Germans. Revenge? That'd be good too. This war against the Germans won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in Israel. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: the settlements, the Arabs, those Jordanian goat-fuckers, the Iranians and the Saudis families too. After all, the man who controls the Middle East rules the world...and one day, I will be Prime Minister

I don't want to be born in this world which is full of germans.
I want to spare my children from ever knowing about the germans and their evilness.
God , I hate german people.

Not him, but i'll ether you real quick.
>I'm Palestinian
Doesn't exist. You're just an Ishmaelite.
>continually deny us our rights
You have full rights if you are a citizen of Israel. If not, stay the fuck in Area A and you're fine. You aren't really suffering that badly.
>destroy our settlements
Israel is building you some right now, you should be thankful.
>murdering countless Innocents
Terrorists trying to stab people aren't innocent.

In for a classic thread

I will die with a smile on my face knowing I brought no children to the world, and they will never know about the germans and their evilness.
God, I hate germans.

>You aren't really suffering that badly.

Genocide + Apartheid isn't suffering?

genocide?

Limiting access to ports, goods, water sources, destroying settlements and other economic assets while rebuilding them as the annexed property of your country seems to promote the idea of genocide.

Duh, it's genocide when Israel targets rocket launchers Hamas places in schools.
Hamas dindu nuffin

>I am not "shitposting"
Fuck off, why don't you make some threads about Japs and Blacks being 100% Nordic like you do every other day? This new one is shit

You should hate the germans for the fall of the Roman Empire and Protestantism not for some Pimphocaust retoric about some 6 trillions

This is laughable. Palestinians are the biggest cry babies in the Middle East. While Syrian children are starving they are one of the most obese """countries""" in the world.

that is not genocide, not even close

>Germans in 500 AD
>Pimphocaust
>Some 6 trillions
State of Veeky Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa#Palestinian_territories
>With obesity rates of 23.9% for men and 42.8% for women, Palestine is listed as the 8th most obese country in the world among men and 3rd most obese among women.[17] This is mostly due to decreased physical activity and greater than necessary food consumption
>greater than necessary food consumption

ITS ANUDDA NAKBA

How can someone actually believe this?
When someone says they want to "negotiate" it can easily mean they expect the other side to accept their terms.
Israel is never gonna make concessions, they don't need to.

Why are you like so racist man

and that attitude of yours ensures they never will
>why bother negotiating they'll never make concessions, lets just continue to send the occasional terrorist to stab random people and get shot by police while our leaders continue to be hopelessly corrupt and irredeemably incompetent. Who cares about that though, pass me another donut.

Israel is not going to recognize Palestine as a country, it doesn't matter how many "peace talks" you hold.

Palestinians need to wake up and realize they are just Israelites of the Ishmaelite faith. They need to do what did. Once they realize they've been led astray by Mohammedans the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will be solved forever.

/thread

Kek'd

Fine then "the Germanic tribes" happy now ?

How can someone legitimately say something so truly ridiculous as peace is never an option when in the very recent past the Germans reunified peacefully, the troubles ended peacefully, South African apartheid was successfully reconciled, Rwandans have forgiven eachother, Iran willingly ended its nuclear program, and Hong Kong was peacefully handed over to China? Absolutely preposterous, diplomacy only works when you come to the table instead of fruitlessly fighting on forever.

Oh and btw you complain that Israel is not going to recognize Palestine as a country, and yet the government of Gaza does not recognize Israel as a country, how are the Israelis to negotiate with someone who has in their very charter they are committed to its destruction?

I guess, but it's not gonna happen. Israel is not secular and they won't convert to Judaism.

Peace is always an option, everyone wants peace.
People just want some other things more.
And truly, you'd have to be a vegetable to love nothing more than the lack of conflict.
In this case, Israel already has the status quo they want, the other side has little power to demand anything. Negotiations will get nowhere without severe external pressure on Israel.

or severe internal pressure in the form of Gandhi style mass civil disobedience on the part of the palestinians, who are absolutely vital to the israeli economy

why have they not attempted that instead of stabbing random people, an act which only serves to insulate the Israelis further from palestinian suffering?

Palestinians could just stop working and Israel would be fucked. Who do you think builds the settlements? Not Jews, i'll tell you that.

That's what I'm saying, Palestinians do all the low skill low pay grunt work that is necessary for Israeli society to continue to function as it does. Why do they not realize this?

Too busy calling them Uncle Toms