Imagine being a Byzantine, imagine you lost more than half of your clay to Bulgarians, Arabs and other barbarians...

Imagine being a Byzantine, imagine you lost more than half of your clay to Bulgarians, Arabs and other barbarians, but then you manage to recover and reconquer northern levant, Bulgaria, Balkans and Armenia.

Then this guy appears

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/History-Seljuks-Kafesoglus-Interpretation-Controversy/dp/0809314142
nature.com/articles/ncomms14615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High test as fuck. Would gladly be cucked by.

That's just a native Anatolian, the average Byzantine probably looked like that.

The Turks looked like this when they first rolled in

Actually wrong
Turks descended from Turkmens, not Kazakhs. That means Turks were enriched by Persians. So the look varied from persian to half mongoloid. Like pic related.

Alpha fingol, alpha horse and alpha bird. Greeks never stood a chance.

Bullshit. We can't use modern phenotypes to guess ancient ones.
For all we know, Seljuks were enriched by the Scyths just as the Tatars are.

Epic meme
>Bullshit. We can't use modern phenotypes to guess ancient ones.
Nice backpedalling m8

Turks have nothing to do with Turkmenistan anyway, like less than 5% Central Asian

Are you sure about that, underage armchair geneticist?
Do you actually want me to post Eurogenes results to buttblast you again?

Read this chart carefully, it's facts and you can't deny it.

I'm not but the likelihood of the Seljuk looking like that guy are about the same as them looking Turkmen. Let's not forget that Tamerlane encouraged interbeeding and Turkification in his realm.
Autism? You keep posting that in every thread.

"read this chart carefully"
You do realize you're the only guy who can't read the chart right? it's like you're totally trying to cover that the turk mongol dna ranges from 5% to 25%?
>facts
now let's talk about actual genetics.

Because it's accurate, mohammed

It literally is not.
You're that buttblasted rapebaby or that retarded romeaboo amerifat that's been trying to memeforce "le elite domination theory" by shitposting about knowing nothing about actual genetics, central asian/turkish history.

shitposting about it while knowing*

It's not fully accurate and you see whatever you want in it.

What a retarded cockroach, that chart is super accurate and using all the latest tools

And if anything what you posted confirms what I said, retard.

Well the Seljuks were probably varied in their looks. Otherwise i'd not look chink. But i don't think they looked pure mongoloid at all. As an another user said they probably looked from Persian to Half-Mongoloid.
Silence fatty.
>And if anything what you posted confirms what I said, retard.
You said:
>turks are not related to Turkmens
>only 5% maybe
meanwhile an average Turk is more than 50% related to Turkmens, 25% to 80% on average depending how how much Mongoloid/West Asian dna a Turk has.

Now please read a book, learn about genetic calculators on gedmatch and then come back.
I also suggest you to read about Seljuk/Oghuz/Early Ottoman history.

I suggest you this
amazon.com/History-Seljuks-Kafesoglus-Interpretation-Controversy/dp/0809314142

Mongoloid+Persian isn't the full mix.

Western Turkic people descend also from East Scythians. Turkmen mixing with Persians dilluted both.

nature.com/articles/ncomms14615

By Persian i also meant Eastern Iranic peoples.

Iranians are genetically extremely distinct from them and Tajiks aren't identical either although they at least have something to do with them.

East Scythians were their own thing despite linguistic ties.

Not entirely sure about that. But they were a caucasoid people, not mongoloid.

East Scythians became progressively more Mongoloid admixed over the centuries. West Scythians did too but more like in a Finn-tier way.
It's all in the paper.

Still, Turkmen aren't just East_Scythian+Mongol but heavily Iranian as well.

so some butthurt armenian went in and painted a monobrow, a mustache, hair and an ataturk tatoo on the guy

what the fuck famalams

Thrace was pretty much already lost when the Bulgarians got there.