NEO will be going into history just like Ripple shit coin. It was one of the greatest traps for normies...

NEO will be going into history just like Ripple shit coin. It was one of the greatest traps for normies. This thing will pluppet over the couple of days.

'Chinese Ethereum...'
Haaa! One of the greatest traps to trick people into thinking they will become millonaires overnight.

Once the real selling starts it will be glorious !

Clearly in a downtrend and if you can't see that the money you gained made you delusional.

Sell now or become a bagholder at 10$ - 20$

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CityOfZion
github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors
github.com/neo-project/neo-compiler/graphs/contributors
appshare.yicai.com/app/video/5330960.html?from=timeline
github.com/neo-project
neowallet.cn/
twitter.com/richiela/status/895862452855820288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gtfo fudder. I don't even hold neo but you're just fudding without a single argument. You're probably just sad because you missed the pump. Close Veeky Forums and never come back.

>what is a correction
i don't have any NEO nor have i ever purchased any

but this is good for the coin, it's healthy and expected

>tfw ethereum is shit and people buy an ethereum clone

>pluppet

>implying I spent $10 per ANS

I dont know why anyone would invest in it other than to get in early.

1. Chinese. Never trust a chink, ever.
2. Etherium. Theres already an Etherium and the guy developing it likes his Etherium. Chinese only see Neo as a way to get rich.
3. All the technology is on the horizon, its a promise they will implement it. Refer to point number 1.
4. Just buy Etherium, its backed by a white goy.

soo many people bought when the pump started. Everyone that bought below 10 $ already sold some of for profits.

The tech does not represent the value it has right now.

The tech is actually shit. 1 developer for the main protocol level? REALLY???

The official wallet is made in WinForms haaa :D

Glad I sold at ATH

>r*sshits
>white

From 5000% to 2000% profit. Who cares. bagholding generates gas

From a TA standpoint alone the uptrend is still on.
Go FUD somewhere else.

HA ! At what chart are you looking? The 1 week chart?! This thing is losing value AND fast !

Negligible amounts of gas.

>Sell now or become a bagholder at 10$ - 20$
If I'm a bag Holder at 10$ - 20$, I'm still several k$ in the greens

The core dev situation is admittedly sketchy, but the blockchain is up, faster than Ethereum and the Wester community is more active than any other open one

github.com/CityOfZion

Prices always fluctuate.

And no chinese are investing in the Chinese Etherium. Even the Chinese dont trust a chinck.

You are point out the community GitHub. They just make wallets and explorer.

Check out the protocol & compiler.

github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors

github.com/neo-project/neo-compiler/graphs/contributors

One dev and barely any activity. Just some small namespace changes and new tests that aren't even implemented yet.

If this thing isn't the greatest vapourware ever created then I don't know it.

Maybe if you only bought $50 worth of ANS poorfag

You need to buy more then.

I noted this.

Although I don't know where the idea is coming from that a project has to mirror everything they do on a public git repo.
And I was saying this before I had 50k $ worth of NEO bags

I'll clone the Python kit today and see what I can do with the blockchain. I'm pretty certain the price will go up, at the very least when people do ICO's on it.

>If this thing isn't the greatest vapourware ever created then I don't know it.
You clearly never heard of Skyrockets.

buy gas not neo.....much less gas, and it actually needs gas.....gas is the real coin here . market is just realising that

This thread is full of ETH fanbois.
Face it fuckheads, NEO is coming for you.
It consistently breaks the ATH at least once a month.

You FUD fuckers need to try a whole load harder to make me sell, I've made x5 on my initial investment already and this coins not even out of the starting blocks yet.

Devs not using Github anymore, anyone that has any interest knows this, they have already launched NEO 2.0 and have added plenty of features since the github releases in Jan.

Try harder bois.

Funny to see you guys squirm. I keep hearing it's going to cash to oblivion since it has hit 6$
And heard that during the Eth rise as well. You're pathetic.

You've posted this 10 times already, retard FUDer

NEO in Chinese news
appshare.yicai.com/app/video/5330960.html?from=timeline

Github:
github.com/neo-project

Web wallet (oh look it's secure https):
neowallet.cn/

Try harder Bois.

Calls the coin normie trap, yet makes obvious normie comment.
Anyone who's held crypto for longer than a week has seen this same shit happen to btc/eth and every other coin on several occasions. Bitcoin fell to $200 after it's first spike above 1k. Eth was considered dead when it fell to $8 after being at $19.
You may genuinely be the dumbest cunt on the entire Veeky Forums thread. No matter how many times you see something happen you'll still make the same moronic comments every single fucking time.
You should spend more time learning to tie a noose, and less time in crypto. Absolute Autist.

I've sent them an e-mail about it, and they fixed it within the hour.

It was a simple oversight with their server

Wont stop the morons spreading FUD though.

It's nice to see they responded so fast, I may buy more just off that fact, thanks user.

But user how can I become a bagholder if I bought at 3?

Bittrex about to credit me for $$$$$ worth of GAS they have been withholding NEO holders.

Eat dick OP.

This.
Anyone who was here during the Eth rise can tell this coin is onward the same path. And, coincidence, it's taking exactly the same kind of FUD as well lol.

I bought at 6.5$ I'm not selling Jack shit until it is 300 - 700. I'll get free gas in the mean time so I give 0 shits.

No they are not lmfao.

On a sidenote I do hope it drops a fuckton so I can buy more on later.

But my hopes are few.

Νο probs, my man.
I'm a programmer too, and their team seems hella active. That's why those 5 pictures posted all the time kind of piss me off.

Is he an autist or a normie? Make up your mind faggot.

Sauce plz?

It's not going to be backdated, but they are looking at issuing GAS in future.

twitter.com/richiela/status/895862452855820288

I think he meant the hentai senpai

>1 developer
you honestly expect a chinese startup to have their shit on an english-speaking service
I know some anons are a little thick but use your brain for once