So let me get this straight. An entire continent filled with uneducated, unemployed...

So let me get this straight. An entire continent filled with uneducated, unemployed, disease-ridden "people" are populating at a rate 2-3x higher than the rest of the world and we are going to do nothing about it?

who´s "we"

What would you do?

>and we are going to do nothing about it?
It's much worse than that. We're going to give them food and medicine so they can reproduce even FASTER.
Daily reminder that overpopulation wouldn't be a problem if we let AIDS run its course in Africa.

Why waste the metal? They'll kill themselves off.

(((we're))) going to practically pay for them to move to the West. Then subsidize them as they have 4-5 children the first generation. 2-4 the second generation, and 2-3 the third generation.

Why would you do anything? Just leave them be.

Mechanize their agriculture while showering them with birth control. That's uh imperialism or something and therefore evil.

They won't leave us be.

Then the only option is to merge together and form a superstate.

>do nothing about it
White guilt is doing something about it, feeding and supporting them.

Do you really think we can compete with the raw breeding power of big black cocks?

>current time
>"what should we do about other people" aka politics
Hol up, this thread is /pol/, not Veeky Forums.

Fire a torpedo?

So let me get this straight. An entire board filled with uneducated, unemployed, disease-ridden "people" are populating at a rate 2-3x higher than the rest of the site and we are going to do nothing about it?

This board has no mods.

Mods are global, janitors are board-restricted.

pretty much this

WUZ

KANGZ