Volume keeps increasing but price is stable, what does it mean? Whales are keeping down the price to accumulate, why...

Volume keeps increasing but price is stable, what does it mean? Whales are keeping down the price to accumulate, why? Because they understood this is the next coin to soar ETH and NEO-like. Their smartbridges work and dont require an hard fork, by Q4 2017 this will be in top 10
Dont let the FUD fool you, if you arent ball deep in this means you want to continue wagecucking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfNV3Q7WxBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only have a 1000 ARK. How much would that be worth in 2 - 5 years do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=wfNV3Q7WxBo

I predict 100 per token by janaury 2017 and 400 by december 2014
This guy will be a billionaire

> December 2014
Nigga wut?

a typo, meant 2018

Really hope you're right. I'm terrible at trading so I'll just hold and only sell my cryptos if it's a life-changing amount of money. I've seen too many stories where people sold when their portfolio was worth 10K, 25K etc who now regret it.

>This guy will be a billionaire
Possibly, if ARK goes to $1000, which in 8-16 years is very much possible.

Nah, taking some profit is alright if you know what you are doing. Like people who didn't sell when their Cripple portfolio was worth 100k is probably an actual pink wojak IRL now.

If you look at the coin and the tech backing it is really convincing and good, then the token would really appreciate. Some coins just moons over speculation and not the shit that's behind it. Again, for instance, Fidget Spinner Coins is not even needed for the banks to actually use their tech, and its even stated in black and white "We do not promote our Fidget Spinners as speculative investment". So it was kinda doomed to crash in value and bring pink wojaks.

Ark is so high atm, it'll surely go down again right.. right?

Time traveler confirmed tell us how to invest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I agree that you should take some profit and in crypto there is a chance that everything can crash to zero overnight. I just have the perspective of only investing in projects I believe in and forgetting about them for a year or two. And the prices for all coins are speculative, just like tech stock. It's just that for the ones that have solid teams, the price would eventually go back up.

It surely will be a bumpy way up but if you are in for the long term i advice you to purchase now anyway

Not to where it was, so much new money has entered the market for this coin. It's gonna be fluctuating up and down on a general trend up

Kek what did i tell you? It shot up again. 11k btc volume now, it is not a simple pnd

THE COMING OF THE SECOND FLOOD IS UPON US BROTHERS

HOLD STRONG

already sold all my ark (150 of em) at 1.60 gbp a piece, made a killing when i bought them for 35 pence each, now waiting until payday to buy back in hoping these random spikes chill the fuck out by then (2 weeks)

I have 1205 and feel like it's not enough. Need moar

Any dip incoming or is 2$ still a safe buy?

So sad I didn't buy more than 50 at $0.60. Barely earning anything from biz_classic but better than nothing I suppose. What's the most efficient way to go fiat>ARK? Just stupidly cashed out a couple thousand from GDAX to the bank so sort of stuck doing a credit card cuckbase BTC purchase right?

Buy this shit NOW. Last chance

tfw only 61 ark

iktf

I have 5k. I want moar.