made 1200 bucks in 4 hours kek
you gotta daytrade man

bro you bought litecoin

not even Veeky Forums would shill that
and people here shill for espers sir

HODL!

>LTC

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

How would I go about trading LTC for some shill-tier flavor of the day coin?

sign to poloniex or bittrex and pray to the gods

Can I transfer my LTC from coinbase to bittrex and then sell them there for other coins?

yes

> Buying litecoin
Are you like retarded?

>LTC
holy shit lol

What you trading? How much BTC worth?

fucced up by buying ltc son, it's dead

you need to transfer LTC to exchange, best exchange is Bittrex, worst is Poloniex.

There are smaller coinz available on smaller exchanges such as Liqui.io which is decent but slower than Bittrex.

Once you transfer LTC into an exchange you will need to sell it for BTC because you can't trade LTC for other altcoins there is no market for it.

However, transferring LTC is fastest and incurs the smallest fee compared to BTC/ETH which takes fucking forever and costs more.

You're welcome and best of luck Euro/biz/bro

LTC was the worst possible choice. Buy some NEO if you want the next big thing.

>LTC

>TFW bought 50 ltc

LTC? Were you on /pol/ or reddit or something? No one has shilled this coin in 2 weeks because it's shit and is sitting under an ATH that it hit years ago.

But back to my first point, no ones shilling that garbage coin here, it's actaully been ripped apart by Veeky Forums all week because its shit

>Investing 10 euros

Are you trying to catch some moon missions so you can afford taking a girl out to the movies?

gdax allows transfers out for free and you're probably panic buying if you need ltc to buy something

Yes.

I just tried buying some Ark, why the fuck is this order not fulfilling? Do I have to wait for somebody to actually sell them?

I chose Good Til Cancelled, but it's been doing nothing for the last few minutes, the order is still not completed.

What the fuck?