Eth will do literally everything NEO can

>eth will do literally everything NEO can
Tell me again how $100 NEO is inevitable

Vitalik is so fucking smart I love this guy.

>Chinese scam coin that replicated everything ETH does
>Even uses "Gas" for fuck sake
>Lied about Microsoft & Alibaba partnership
>One developer on github who post really amateur code
>Had to be rebranded from a child-like mascot
>Has been memed into orbit
>No application

There will be no sympathy when this crashes like Ripple rofl

when i read a white software developer answer a question in a straightforward and understandable way without hiding behind a language barrier, I feel super comfy. You cant put a price on that.

oh wait yes you can. its worth $26 billion and rising

>will do
>NEO can

Like ripple? Bruh it's gonna be way worse lmao.
Why can't people invest in fundamentals is beyond me. I'm not invested in crypto but shit you can spot scams miles away. Rebranding is one of the obvious redflag.

Sounds bretty good, senpai. I love Da Hongfai for making ANS/NEO because I got mad gains (11BTC) but I feel ETH still has some teeth,

Trick here for noobie investors is not to get emotionally attached to coins if you want to day trade. Don't be afraid to jump ship if you think a pump or gains are inbound.

Ive grown to like him after he came on Veeky Forums the other day. Smart guy and loves his work. I believe in Etherium now.

>he came on Veeky Forums the other day
wow really? link?

An audi can do anything a bmw can. Might not be the best example but you get my point right?

what's going on in this pic?

I dont recall the thread. Didnt trip just let it be known it was him. It was a nice thread. Pretty sure it was him because he answered all questions in the same straight forward way he presents him self in other form of communication. He is lurking.

Audi and BMW have very different philosophies though

FUD

FUD

FUD

FUD

HODL NEO TIGHT

>FUD
what do you mean by this?

Litecoin can do everything bitcoin can do

how did that go?

>ETH developer literally admits that they are behind NEO feature wise and need to catch up
>this is somehow bad for NEO

LMAO, the FUD is getting desperate now.

You sure know a lot about Etherium and Neo. Impart more of your wisdom.

Same manufacturer and owner idiots. Volkswagen is everywhere

Both perform same overall function, both make a lot of money. Things dont have to be black and white

You can take anything, take programming languages or whatever you like and you can apply same theory

The meeting that saved Europe

I guess that means Bugatti and Skoda also make the same cars?

Retard.

stage 1 of ETH cope: lol NEO is gonna die. chink scam. vaporware. going nowhere but down

stage 2 of ETH cope: it's ok NEO and ETH can coexist. we can both make money :)

stage 3 of ETH cope: there's no shame in being 2nd to NEO.

stage 4: rope.jpg