One of the best investments you'd make in a long time is to buy OMG, they're actively working on it...

One of the best investments you'd make in a long time is to buy OMG, they're actively working on it. And it is the first Plasma.io project.

This coin value is estimated to be $15-$25, and we'll achieve that soon.

Ride the wave before it is to late.

Sold the news going to buy the dip in the low $5's maybe 4's

Agreed.

NEO has no partnerships besides bancor.

OmiseGO had a meeting with the Thailand Federal Reserve, implementing facial recognition payment system with Android & iOS (Apple). And is backed by the co founder of ethereum.

Also OMG is backed by the EEA.

Enterprise ether alliance.

Consortium of multiple fortune 500 companies.

LOL the news hasn't even came out yet.
You have to be retarded to sell now.

This IS the dip and it's the accumulation phase for the next pump moron.

Where did you get the last part of that you derp? Facial recognition, Android, and all of that nonsense

It's called Omise Facepay you stupid fag and do the research yourself lazy nigger

OMG has become such a fucking meme

Besides microsoft... are you retarded or what

Show me. Any proof?

All the noneos are coping so hard that they chose Omg as their savior coin

I don't usually post seriously on here but that's pretty impressive

buy high sell low right anons?

how many times did you get dropped

Put in all of my expendable cash, and took out 3/4ths of my savings to buy at 169 sats

If this doesnt moon I will literally kill myself

I tried to buy OMG using the directions on their website. I'm using Coinbase and I did the transfer through ShapeShift. But OMG isn't showing up in MyEtherWallet. Does this take hours to show up or something?

Also on ShapeShift it says Pending Confirmation, Exchange Complete, and All Done!

But there's a small box that says Pending Confirmation and allows me to fill it out. Is this something I'd need to do before I shows up in my wallet? I haven't received any conf.

Thanks for any help. I want to try crypto and start with OMG.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of projecting.

l2 trade nigger

I'd suggest you to use Bittrex.

>tfw from 36 to 50 omg

Ready for launch, captain.

I'm pretty sure this would be enough to diagnose several mental disorders

l2pick winners and hold fgt

800 mint condition OMG since 80k sats so comfy bra

this isnt even much i do this shit 12 hours everyday at every single coin lul

Lol ok. Apple is a rumor you faggot

>one sticker on a skateboard without any comment confirms that Apple is officially working with OMG
imagine being this dumb

If you aren't stupid enough and did more researches you'd have figured it out it is high possibility it is something to do with Apple.

what are you trading atm?

adex,ark made 0.5 btc only today

Plz tell me why, I'm new

Because its not fucking stupid like whatever exchange you listed with all those problems

Easy to use, fast deposits and low fees.

You're the finest bundle of sticks I've ever come across

how you know adex was going to move

Can I switch my OMG from MyEtherWallet to Bittrex?

holy shit.. This is a the central bank of a sovereign country... This is big news for crypto and big news for OMG/EEA.

So was NEO when people were shilling it under 6$

Yes, simply signup on Bittrex and make the deposit.

Jesus Christ man, here:

>create account and get verified on Bittrex
>Go to "my wallets" on bittrex
>locate your either wallet and hit the + sign to generate a unique address to send your ETH to
>Go to your existing wallet where your ETH is stored
>Send your ETH from your old wallet to your Bittrex ETH address

Once it arrives, you can start trading on Bittrex into other alts.

Hope this helps fuck face

Holding thousands of OMG, don't miss your tickets to the moon boys.

OmiseGo is an good investment, but it's already waaaaaay to high for it to be actually worth the price. Severely overpriced at this point.

It has more use cases than litecoin.

How is it over priced, mate.

>One of the best investments you'd make in a long time is to buy OMG

That's not how you spell AVA

Now I can pay a lady boy in OmiseGO! The future is now!
Seriously though fuck OMG, it's shit

If NEO is worth $50 at this point, OMG is already worth $200 desu

It's bizarre you don't realize how large a thing this is for Crypto in general but especially ETH. Ignoring the fact that Omise was there this news should make ETH moon.

The dividends you get from OmiseGo are little unless you have a fat stack of them. Buy in now and stay poor

Buy in now or don't. Coins have been sent to Mars for vague rumors about maybe getting put onto an exchange. They are at a private meeting with Vitalik and the ETH gang talking to the bank of a fucking country.

You...just proved my point lol....

NoNeos are delusional at this point hahahaha

I was in all of the antshares threads and remember all the hype behind it. Missed that ship. Not missing this one. I'm in for 700 OMG. To the moon kneegrow.

Jesus christ you're fucking awful at trading.
The amount you lose to taxes / trading fees on these dumb ass transactions nets you basically no extra profit and wastes a fuck ton of your time.

Fees are insignificant
Taxes on trading crypto pairs? You don't pay tax on each single transaction dude that would be full retard

>see it at 165k sats
>decide I will just wait until 160k before going all in
>check back now
>195k
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR

Don't be a faggot and sell, hodling is how you make money in cryptoland

This is almost certainly going back to 150k. Don't buy the hype. OMG may still be a good long term investment, but this is still being robot pumped and dumped right now.

We are about to pass Earths Moon, if you look to your left, you will see a few crashed ships from previous missions, next stop, to Mars. If you would like to depart now, pick up your bags and give them to the remaining passengers, they will take them to Pluto for you. Thank you for riding OMG, have a peasant... I mean pleasant life.

Fuck, wrong image.

SOLD AT 175

IT KEPT RISING

BOUGHT BACK AT 212K

NOW ITS 205K

>tfw I'm all in usdt

BTC better fucking crash. It has to, if Goldman said it will.

finger poppin asssss holes.

Goldman Sachs is trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy by selling the news. If you give in to their bullshit they will make a shitload of money of your stupidity.

It's idiotic to try to time during a bullrun. Seriously.

Any Ausbro's know a good site for omg?

>he trusts jews and does what they say

SHABBOS GOY
H
A
B
B
O
S

G
O
Y

How did that work out?

bittrex and bitfinex both allow you to deposit/withdraw and trade crypto pairs without a verified account
i think you can sitll verify accounts as an australian anyway