Everyone is so fucking loud. What were the quietest civilizations in history?

Everyone is so fucking loud. What were the quietest civilizations in history?

the civilization of the grave

Vietnam. All they ever wanted was to be left alone

Everything pre-IR was objectively a heck of a lot quieter. Simply travel backwards in time to any period before 1600 or so, and avoid getting conscripted into an army which uses cannon. Avoid urban places in general, as always.

About the quietest that human life is going to get is a monastery somewhere, esp. if their vows are geared towards that. Mount Athos, even today, isn't too far off from that. There have been and still are comfy, quiet hermitages all over the place.

then why did they invade cambodia?

But only men are allowed there

Why do you think it's so quiet?

Because Cambodia wouldn't stop messing with itself and it was making everyone uncomfortable.

Hermit kingdom Korea, just wanted to be left alone.
Not rich but pretty peaceful.

Probably Sumerians or Babylonians. Research of their bones and language revealed that they had all kind of whispering sounds, low and soft voices, a strict class society were you couldn't talk to anyone from a higher class or the opposite sex outside your house.

Do you know any Ethiopians? I had two Ethiopian coworkers in my office that were just ecstatic to meet each other. They'd stand uncomfortably close (by western standards) to each other and whisper in Amharic.

The tuvans maybe

Jesus that poor fucking Tiger.

kek

kek

Japan. Most quiet and autistic civ ever

I have to say this, even in the modern day carpenters etc work in almost complete silence

then they all clock off and burst their eardrums in pachinko parlers

What's wrong with it? Is it pregnant or just too fat?

>Japan quiet and peaceful throughout history
user...
What about Thailand? They were mostly minding their business too.

mongolia is pretty chill, being nomads and all.

Carthage.

I've haven't heard about them bitching for quite a long time.

But is silence from being salty true silence?

>Japan. Most quiet and autistic civ ever
Only because their first attempt at "muh world power" was swatted down so heavily, the Yamato turned inwards.

why is that doggo so fat

samefag

Pompeii is usually quiet.

Did you forget Vietnam invaded and annexed Champa?

You replied to my post.

The other user did put a sick burn on you, but it's worth remembering that there are nunneries and such as well. You could be a Carmelite, for example.

it looks happy to me

Probably that ancient Greek city that banned roosters and tradesman for making too much noise, too early in the morning.

Cambodia was being loud and noisy so Vietnam tried to make them simmer down and stop being loud and disrupting South East Asia.

>APEX
>PREDATOR

tibet

>What about Thailand? They were mostly minding their business too.
Tell that to their neighbours...

Because no one else was gonna clean up that fucking mess.

He's cute

Like looking in the mirror, you fat autistic twat?

Fat animals are cute

That sounds like something a fat autistic twat would say.

Why are you such a bully user ;-;

Not that guy but I'm guessing it's because you're a fat autistic twat.