Is sexuality a social contrust...

Is sexuality a social contrust? Is how we currently view sexuality entirely based upon the Christian interpretation of which also destroyed the Holy Roman Empire?
Is the modern interpretation of sexuality all a social construct with no founding in humanity?

I came to think on this when I see arguments against both traps and muscular women, saying that traps are homosexual because you are attracted to a man despite feminine features, and muscular women are homosexual because you are attracted to masculine features on a woman.

This holds no logic or reason, and shows that homosexuality has come to mean something too broad to even accurately describe.
Being attracted to feminine features is gay, yet being attracted to masculine features of women is also gay? Preposterous.

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on sexuality? Does the current interpretation of sexuality actually not exist because lust cannot be black and white?

Kind of have to agree with you, user.
I find the whole traps 'tricking you into being gay' thing, strange. I mean their whole shtick is appearing and acting female, the only way one could even 'be tricked' into finding them attractive is because they aren't gay.

Sex for merely pleasure is degenerate and only dumb animals act that way.

>based upon the Christian interpretation of which also destroyed the Holy Roman Empire?
What in the ever loving fuck did you mean by this

it's just some kind of an overanalyzed stupidity. there's not much of a meaning to people's sexual impulses nor are they worth the obsession in general.

Animals' intelligence cannot be properly measured, and humans are animals.

At the end of the day who is smarter, the human revolutionary tortured to death for a cause that is only temporary, or the Bonobo, experiencing pleasure without conflict it's entire life until it dies satisfied of old age? Who has experienced a more enjoyable life?

What is the point? Human, even zealot is objectively more intelligent than any animal. What makes you think, that pleasure is value in and of itself?

*any animal of other kind

It's everything to do with aesthetics and fuck all about morality

Animals don0t even act that way in most species

In most species animals have sex like once every 6 month when it's reproduction season and it lasts a few seconds

i think the idea is that traps are entry level to gay sex
if you are willing to compromise and have sex with feminine guys, eventually you will compromise even futher and have sex with normal guys

Who's to say that Chad's way is the right one?

Maybe I am taking this question too literally but:

Homosexuality is defined as sexual attraction to one's own sex. If you are sexually attracted to a male, no matter how they look, that is homosexuality (assuming you are male). Being attracted to a female, no matter what, is not homosexuality. Are you asking if it is moral or natural?

Fuck off to your hugbox board already, you abomination filth.

Well no one is, I was merely pointing out the fact that the comment seemed to be sent from a person of stature likening to the one in the picture.

What of an attraction to both females (opposite sex) and feminine men (same sex)?

Are homosexuality and heterosexuality constructs made to oversimplify the basics of sexual attraction?
Isn't sexual attraction too complex for that mindset?

>tfw virgin but eventually decided to just walk like i owned the place
>actually helps with confidence

>men take female hormones
>men that aren't normally attracted to men are attracted to them
and somehow this is gay?

>What makes you think, that pleasure is value in and of itself?
Because it is enjoyable. Life is temporary the best thing we can do is enjoy our short stay, I'd say pleasure is pretty valuable in that context. Why would pleasure not be valuable?

I was wondering this once before, considering there are different levels of attraction bisexuals have for men and women. Feminine gay men don't want to fuck butch lesbians however, just because they are masculine. Also, it's why many lesbian relationships have one woman who looks like a man. Wouldn't it make sense for lesbians to all look feminine since they are attracted to, well, females?
I think this is the fundamental difference between sex(biological) and gender(social construct) though. Which kind of makes transgenderism retarded but whatever.
Lesbians just like pussy and boobs and are aroused by dick(in them or around them) and gays just like dick and aren't aroused by pussy and boobs. I think that's it.
I also do find it interesting that lesbians sometimes use strap-ons though...that just makes it more confusing.
Is this proof that most lesbians aren't true lesbians and are rather bi?

How can sexuality be a social construct when animals frequently take part in same sex mating? If it was a social construct you would 100% be able to change your sexuality depending on how you were feeling. People cannot and do not change their sexualities unless they are threatened back to being heterosexual.

This is incredibly dumb praxis. You are confusing gender with sexuality. Gender is the social construct because if you are aware that people can change their gender or their appearance or their gender through their appearance then you should also understand that sexual identity has very little to do with gender identity, even though it falls under the same LGBTQIEFHERHGJEIRNASCNWQWEV ASCNQEG;'PRFIASIVKO
#34554145+ Umbrella.

Finally, if we were to get rid of gender once and for all then we wouldn't even need to have this argument because intelligent people understand like autism sexuality too falls into a spectrum...
although it is argued the same for gender, we need to understand that gender is grounded on a foundation which lacks universal truth and prides itself on that and means gender can be so many different things to so many people and cultures...sexuality is just not that complicated and everyone on this thread is aware of that.

Are you aware of how deeply external pressures can alter your brain though? and to be honest that the crux as well as the point you miss when you believe sexuality is a spectrum

TL;DR: OP is a closeted fag and their dad hates them for existing the way they exist. But it's okay, you have your friends, right?

I mean by that logic just because gay men have penetrative sex with ass holes yet everyone has assholes shouldn't they too just also be Bi? should lesbian women just have to use their fingers to penetrate women with? if you've seen a real strap on you'd be aware most of them don't look like really or anatomically correct penises...because why the fuck would lesbians want that, which you were kinda already aware of in the first place.

"to be honest that the crux as well as the point you miss when you believe sexuality is a spectrum"

****I meant social construct***** - My bad.

Gays and straight women would like penetrative sex because in the butt because they like dicks user...
> should lesbian women just have to use their fingers to penetrate women with?
I would assume so considering that it is hardly penetration and more just stimulating the clit. It could also be done with their mouths(which they also do).
I wasn't aware of how strap ons look exactly, but it still seems odd that women who don't like dicks inside them would used anything that would resemble penetration by a penis.

you are also under the impression that women don't use the fingers to just stimulate the "clit"? that there is penetration involved with fingers right? Also, you are aware sex toys can be used anally too by both sexes for pleasure right. I think what we need to acknowledge in this topic is that sexual pleasure is a universal thing, within reason i.e consent, right? Most women enjoy penetration as it is pleasurable...but what is not universal is the means of obtaining said pleasure.

I think the idea is they still have the original genitals that defines sex. Plus they were that sex in the first place.

but they don't have the same secondary sex characteristics, which is the point.

Literally me.

That is not the only point. As you said, they are "secondary"

they are classified as secondary. do you seriously thing people are primarily attracted only to genitalia?

So, tell me, what does a chad think of the questions asked by OP?

In terms of getting off, with actual sex, yes.

"Fake it until you make it" is legitimately a solid piece of advice if you actually follow it, IMO.

Overindulgence in pleasure makes your life, and the life of others, objectively worse.

If you have a family of apple pickers and you fucking love eating apples, and you take that philosiphy with you, why not fuck everyone over and eat all the apples?

I don't know if traps are homosexual but they sure are a perversion, since you are aroused by the fact that it is a feminine guy, and not because of the female attributes themselves.

If you don't agree with this, then explain why there are so many people who find a trap more arousing than a woman with a similar body.

I wouldn't argue traps are perversion at all, it's honestly more a fetish for straight men.

I wouldn't argue traps aren't perversion*

perversion is just a fetish with a more negative connotation

I've heard literal gays aren't into traps

wtf

pretty sure no straight male is exually attracted to any and every female

sexuality comes down to
1. you think the person is hot
2. you want to have sex with said person
2. you like that person on a personal level

I really don't see why anyone should even label their sexuality anyway

>food analogy

not the best praxis though IMO.

well isnt that because they look like women.