Sup crypto losers, wanna actually own a lambo someday? Buy DCTH stock...

sup crypto losers, wanna actually own a lambo someday? Buy DCTH stock, it's on robinhood since you retarded faggots obviously don't know how to trade stocks using traditional methods.

"muh SIA coin/whatever the fuck who gives a shit coin"

stfu faggot go buy this stock. Major announcement coming out this friday. Guaranteed 20x gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/dcth/institutional-holdings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he told me to buy a stock in 2017

>50m market cap
>As of August 7, 2017, 499,031,259 shares of the Company’s common stock
LOL. Bloated pig.

>Raised $2.0 million through the issuance of Series B preferred shares to current noteholders, which are convertible into common shares
>Company’s Convertible Notes $12.6 million in debt remaining

>total assets: $18,603,000
>revenue: $584,000

Ok OP. I will buy this at $0.01 when you sell for a 99% loss.

lmao, don't do you uneducated basement dwelling retards know anything? Ever hear of renaissance technologies? They hire the best mathematicians and quantum physicist in the world, and make over 30% gains ever year (though insider estimates say it's closer to 70-90%). You cannot give them money to invest, they have to ask you. They just invested heavily in DCTH and it hasn't mooned yet. You should too, or don't kys faggot.

stocks? are you serious? there are coins that go up 100% overnight and you're telling me to buy STOCKS?????????

Mhm, and why would you be sharing this information in public for free?

>hurrr durrr are u serious you can just play roulette and make 100% fifty percent of the time

because im a nice guy u fucking faggot

2017 net loss: $1,943,000

The AS is almost maxed out and they still have 12 million to convert, at a discount. Reverse spit was just last year... and they're trying to approve another reverse spit which did not reach shareholder approval last time. This screams caveat emptor.

important note, without the reverse spit approved, they will be de-listed from NASDAQ.

I don't see RT anywhere in the 10k, or the 8ks. But know that convertible notes are the opposite of investments.

I've traded pennies for 6 years. Paying a 10x premium for this kind of beta is idiotic. As far as I can tell

Haha holy shit OP nowhere to be found just a smoking crater where this guy annihilated him

Do you use any discord/slack/steam type shit my dude? I'd pick your brain on pennies for a few sats

What wallet do I need?

When will it be listed on bittrex?

Now why in the fuck would institutional investors drop millions on a stock they couldn't have a vote in the R/S and one that has a chance of delisting?

Do you know what convertible promissory notes are?
They are not investments, in the traditional sense. They can be worse than credit card debt, but not for the company. They're toxic debt, that take advantage of shareholders.
Buying stocks based on how much debt they have and from who will quickly bankrupt you.

>institutional investors
You may want to really know what you're talking about when use this phrase when in the realm of penny stocks. Can you name any company that has given money to DCTH?

Did some additional DD. This company's medical trials are in Phase 2. They have a very costly road ahead, medical trials are not cheap. They have at least another 500 million shares to issue, that number bears an inverse relationship with the price per share.
They only have 12m in restricted cash.
For all of 2016's operations they lost $18,004,000, net of revenue. how long until they're not solvent, when no additional debt? What happens when they take on more convertible notes? (seeing as that's the only kind of financing they can get)

The ONLY upside i can see here is come FDA progress. That will send this thing, regardless of anything I've typed here.

I don't use any of those. I'll answer things here if you'd like.

nasdaq.com/symbol/dcth/institutional-holdings

Nigga hush

And?

You do know that a lot was recently converted right? Who do you think they issued 500 million shares to in the last year?

Those shares went to warrant holders, series B holders, and CONVERTIBLE NOTE HOLDERS.

An institutional investor is simply any share holder that is a company and not an individual. Assuming I qualified as an accredited investor, I could incorporate a company buy a convertible note, exercise the convertible feature, and be included in that percentage.

I would be interested to know how much of those "institutionally" held shares are restricted, and the origin of the shares. Without that information, the notion that "institutionally" held shares are a positive is idiotic.

Dude Jesus fuck just keep flapping your fucking lips attempting to sound educated, go ahead. You haven't told me one thing I did not already know or understand so just stop trying to act like you know everything.

You've also not convinced me to invest in your overbought stock.

OP you there dude?

BTFO

I'm not the OP and I never told you to buy. I only asked why people would chuck millions into a penny stock that looks grim as shit

lol yeah, theyre either going to announce a ridiculously high reverse split (like 75:1 or some shit) or theyre going to get de-listed. those are their two options. neither one of them benefit shareholders.

fact: the owners of delcath dont even own their own stock.

op is just trying desperately to get people to buy this garbage stock to minimize his losses for when he dumps then right before de-listing deadline day. everyone left will be fucked.

Thought you were OP on a different ID. But yeah, i'm very skeptical about how much of those 40m shares were bought in the market, and not through other notes. I would assume very little.

But if I'm wrong then your point is a good one.

this

is it already on liqui?

It's a gamble to be honest. Reward outweighs risk significantly. Delisting is looking like a no, and share holders are dog tired of reverse splits. I can't say for certain what DCTH will do. They've been quiet for 2 months, except for the now recent PR, Friday. Probably buy out, maybe a partnership.

If they don't reverse split, it looks like a buy out or partnership could be their only hope. Either of those would be great for shareholders, initially at least. Only other option to continue operations is to increase the authorized shares and issue more, which could get ugly quick. I've seen some insane comebacks in 1b+ outstanding companies in biotechs though.
From that pr
>Without a significant increase in available authorized shares, the Company is unable to access the $11.8 million of cash in the restricted accounts associated with the Convertible Notes issued last year, or to undertake any type of equity financing.

>OP calls people basement dwelling retards for not investing in failing company
>OP frantically tries to research what any of this information means
>OP probably keep up with filings, just reads empty news about the company's plans and vague press releases

Looks like he just installed robinhood and searched up the cheapest securities with a high price history and went wishful thinking (retard) mode. Absolutely no real research was done whatsoever.

>Major announcement coming out this friday. Guaranteed 20x gains.
OP, not sure if you know this, but securities aren't cryptocoins. You can't just "pump" a penny stock like you would a shitcoin.. especially after it just 1:16'd.

OP BTFO

Send a pic of a sharpie in your pooper with a time stamp, then I'll trust you.