YOU FUCKERS BETTER BUY ZRX RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT GOES TO NORMIE TOWN

YOU FUCKERS BETTER BUY ZRX RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT GOES TO NORMIE TOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8
reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/
lamborghini.com/en-en/
0xproject.com/sale
0xproject.com/token
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU WILL MISS THE TRAIN TO MOONSVILLE

Who even is that guy

admin from binance

BOOP BOOP

ALL ABOARD

i legit put 1/3rd of my life savings into this (only $5,500) at ICO price.. im a poorfag. i started trading crypto 3 days ago.

i'd like to thank my mom for raising me, my dog for emotional support over the past couple days as i learned crypto, my 2 friends that i have, and this tv dinner im eating for being my champagne of victory

you lucky mother fucker. most of us eat shit in crypto for months before we go full green

3 days and you are smarter than most 'veteran traders'

congratulations

>tfw I have 50k ZRX already

it was a bitch to get it from etherdelta, but the neck problems are worth it.

I'm moving some ETH over to Etherdelta now. How much higher is it compared to ICO price right now?

3x

2-3x if i'm correct.

mostly luck! i registered with like 20-30 minutes left after quickly skimming the faq. i saw value but only saw the true value after i registered

nobody ever says nice things here ! really it was luck but thank you

where is this token being sold? i checked etherdelta, and i don't see anything. kinda pretty new to this.
i'm gonna try to hunt a market down anyway, but if anyone knows where it's at, then i'm all eyes and gratitude.

i'm not kidding when i say that i am extremely envious and happy for you

wait nvm please cut me for being dumb

how high is the current marketcap
isn't it at about 150 mil already?

etherdelta, if you check the bottom right ZRX should be near the top of that long list of ico/eth

etherdelta is extra slow right now, slower than usual and people are having lots of problems with it. it won't gobble your money up or anything though so don't worry about that,

thank you again!

at these prices it's about 70

bottom left****

I hope 0.000382000 was at least a somewhat profitable entry point, I'm confident it is anyway.

how the hell do i deposit money into ethdelta. i have my new little account but this site is a real piece of shit

thank you, now i only need to watch a tutorial on how to use ethdelta last time i tried it , it only ate my gas up without actually transferring anything

>ZRX
what the fuck is this its not listed on coinmarket cap

if my anonymous words help, it definitely is a profitable entry point. the marketcap is nowhere near where it should be and it won't be for a couple days perhaps

most people haven't heard or bothered looking at ZRX until today, like most most people, so once you have your tokens just sit back and get comfy

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS, GOYS

etherdelta read the thread

this site is such a steaming pile of shit it's actually fascinating that such advanced tech can be platformed on it. i somehow got money into my temporary in-house wallet but now i'm wondering how i even would withdraw it lmfao i'm either retarded or this is the most obtuse website of all time

also see etherdelta is struggling under all the people trying to buy ZRX so prepare for some difficulty

will be much easier once it hits other exchanges

it's a pile of shit. the etherdelta dev also monkeyed out when he realized 0x will make him redundant

It was just released, silly.

Got all my money stuck in DNT and Obsidian ICO so guess Im out of luck..

lmao same :^)

alright fuck this piece of shit, i put in a very tiny amount of ether just to test the waters and now i can't buy and i can't transfer my funds out. what the FUCK is going on with this? It just keeps saying error error. I'm about to kill whoever runs this site.

>site
user...

you know what i mean, i know it's a decentralized platform and all that but god damn nothing is working on it right now. it apparently can't handle any meaningful amount of transactions

How the fuck do i use this terrible piece of shit site
please ive already watched a tutorial and it's still shit where is the order book etc.

So yes or no guys ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8

how to use this dumbass shit

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/

buy 0x immediately dumbass. if you are a dumb pussy and think you missed the moon then you need to put your chips into Aragon

hitbtc has literally no volume unless you want to pay a stupidly inflated price for it

etherdelta is a piece of shit, and it doesn't have the volume to inflate the price too much anyway

im buying on liqui when it gets added, besides, you still got a comfy 10x out of DNT if you bought when it got added on liqui, so who cares if you dont get it before

it might even get dumped hard, so i can buy in cheaper

So at what price should I sell my ZRX? I gambled a bit of my NEO profits into it so I've got a few. There are 1bil coins in circulation if I am not wrong? Will take a very long time to 10x this ICO price, a year at least.

etherdelta is not even loading for me, how much are these tokens going for currently?

How long would be too long a wait to buy ZRX?
Coinbase won't complete my ETH purchase until a week from now

>So at what price should I sell my ZRX?
you shouldn't be buying ZRX in the first place if you don't know the answer to that. listen you need to do research on what this is. hint: there literally couldn't be a better long-term token to hold

there's a good chance it will dump a bit somepoint soon. however, whether that dump brings it lower than it is now is not certain

500mil, half is for the dev team

i just tried to deposit 10 eth into ethdelta and it said that it worked but there is no transaction showing on etherscan and it shows 0 in my balance and in my address , wtf did i just delete my ethereum?

Go into 0x FAQ and add their smart contract, you'll have the coins

.00034 i think at the lowest, so just slightly above 2x ICO which is the best i think you will ever get. you still have time though. the reason it's not just skyrocketing immediately is because the way this ICO works, if you don't plan on capping as a registered user you can just buy and sell buy and sell all your zrx for a quick profit. same with tomorrow, so the price shouldn't moon until after the ICO is over

abort abort abort dude this shit is a piece of shit

wait in what world is Binance normie town

the only way you deleted your eth is if the address was wrong, but you probably didn't and you probably just need to wait because etherdelta is slow as fuck right now

wow thats quite amazing, im registered for the ICO so i might as well dump everything ive got into it haha

thank you it appeared now
now i tried to buy something and it said that it worked and it took my gas but there is no transaction at all , did i just lose my gas

ZRX on Binance? OH YESSSSS!

Anyone else having trouble placing orders? I have proper funds in my account. EtherDelta creates an order, takes gas from my account but no ZRX is bought

Will also be much more expensive

just picked up the ICO max. - 39k

am i gonna make it?

what kinda gains are we looking at?

When it's all said and done... That stack will be worth about 20 grand. 5 times gains by the time it gains tractions on the major exchanges.

People are already using their protocol to trade on reddit. You have no idea how big this will be. You literally invested in the future of Ethereum congrats

lamborghini.com/en-en/

pick a couple out user

EtherDelta IS FUCKING SHIT AND IT'S NOT ON BINANCE WTF

I can sell to you if you can think of a safe way to do it

wait why the fuck not just buy at 0xproject.com/sale ? I'm i missing something?

What the fuck is this shit lmfao. I just pissed away money buying this overpriced garbage on etherdelta and now I can buy it direct on the website? WTF

based

>0xproject.com/sale
Only with a registered address

If you missed the boat, its only etherdelta for now

can only do that if you're registered (although you can trade ZRX using the 0x protocol if you aren't registered but you need to find a person and they obv aren't going to give you ICO price)

wtf are you nigs on about you can't buy from the website unless you registered

Use your debit card user.

>etherdelta
ffs, this pos doesnt work

It's an awful platform but think about the number of people being turned away from buying it right now because of this. This is literally the cheapest it will ever be.

I know I'm most likely dumb but I don't get how to buy it. I have some ETH on etherdelta now. Isnt there an option to just buy whatever amout ZRX i can get for the amount of ETH I have on it?

Not that I could find. I went ahead and bought one that was the amount I was looking to spend... Wasn't necessarily the cheapest... But the prices are so low that doesn't really matter to me at this point.

You are dumb but the site is also actual AIDS to use. It took me a good 10 minutes to figure out how to buy ZRX after I got my ETH on there. Just keep clicking on things until you figure it out. If you still can't figure it out, there's guides on the Etherdelta subreddit that walk you through exactly how to purchase things with your ETH.

I managed to buy user, thanks.. I'm curious how this shit turns out, hopefully I didn't just burn my sweet Eth. Besides Lisk and Iota the only thing I'm holding

what is the ico price?

i want to say it was 15k sats because people were saying it's going for 2x ico price on etherdelta

These coins almost always dump off when they hit the exchange.

Im not sure what price it will open at the exchanges and I wish I got in on the ico but I'm not too worried. I almost guarantee it will dump the first week just like every coin does.

I dont get it, I can still buy this from their website right? 0xproject.com/token

I was reading in the other thread it said no, but when I went on the website it said 50% of tokens sold. Now its like 65%.

Can I purchase off website, or do I need to go to etherdelta?

You can buy off the website if you registered for the ico, which I'm going to guess you didn't.
So your only choice is etherdelta

So, I bought ZRX for 0,09949154 per zrx. We'll see what happens when it hits exchanges right

i'm in the same boat - project is cool as fuck, dev team looks solid and are responsive but people with reservations are literally 2xing their money right now just selling on etherdelta and most tokens seem like they drop 10-20 percent in the few days after ICO/hitting exchanges

how much do you guys invest in this now?

Well I just just got 4150 at the ATH of 0.000330000

REALLY hope this is the one time it doesn't dump upon getting to exchange. Though in that case I might just buy more.

sum lucky slob just beat me to buying 4k at 21k sats... cus I didn't have eth to cover gas wew

JUST

Etherdelta is a huge piece of shit website that doesn't deserve to exist
When is this getting listed on a real exchange?

by the time it hits real exchanges like liqui or bittrex its gonna x6 the price senpai

50 ยข per zrx? hmmm I don't know user.

yea but what function is the coin itself?

STOP buying ZRX RIGHT NOW! There's 1 billion tokens, you really think it's going to have a $1 billion marketcap right out the gate? Don't be dumb, this will dump hard.

IM ABOUT TO DUMP MY BAGS GUYS GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

where the fuck can i buy nignog

E T H E R D E L T A
the future of exchanges

ok nevermind i read the thread

can anyone tell me what the price of this is right now in satoshis, i don't know how to convert prices

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHITCOIN, PLS HELP.

What is the ICO exchange rate? Can't find that info anywhere.

>0,09949154
it's 0,000343120022707 ETH / 0,09949154 USD

is the cap for tomorrow additional 20 eth? or is it 20 eth total overall. so if we maxed out today, we get to buy 14 eth more tomorrow

man etherdelta is fucked, i put in a buy order for 0.0002 5 times and it wont show up in the order book

I just did. Used my credit card to buy BTC instead, will trade for ETH, which I will then trade for ZRX. I was only able to buy $500, which might not be enough for a lambo, but it should be enough for an RX-7

I am so excited right now

>339

Lol I sold my coins to you from the ICO.
Thanks for refunding my contribution, netting me a free Ethereum AND giving me 20k 'house money' coins to play with.
Going to buy back again tomorrow and do it all over!