Tfw got out at 4200 on the bounce

>tfw got out at 4200 on the bounce

wew lads I thought I had missed it. See you around 3600-3800 again.

btw don't you find it funny that goldman sachs published that meme article RIGHT when bitcoin was peaking? I think the price is being propped up right now on the bounce because all the newbies think it has to go up to $4800

>implying BTC won't be worth 100k in 5-10 years regardless
If they crash BTC down to 2k I'll just buy more of it and keep hodling. Long live the King.

do you honestly believe in 100k btc in 5-10 years? cmon dude

BTC was a dollar 7 years ago.

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention, I can order Pizza online using bitcoin in my country now. Why shouldn't its worth increase exponentially when it is getting more common?

100k in 5-10 years is optimistic but I believe in 25k in 2-5 maybe

>If they crash BTC down to 2k I'll just buy more of it

best estimate is a floor around $3420, the goal is always to increase my btc holdings

this looks like a trap to me, another stall at 4200 and we could be headed down for real

>Ordering pizza with bitcoin again

NO

Sorry goldberg. Btc doesn't follow Jewish prophecy

I look forward to your pink wojak thread when it shoots to $5k while you're jackin' it over your weak gains.

This jew Goldman keeps pumping it up and predicting a correction that never happens. Its like they can't predict the future and have no control of the future of money in any form whatsoever.

sometimes the crypto gods give you a super straightforward chart

this is it

this is the clearest dead cat in the history of dead cats

it will reach $5k by the end of august but right now we are heading down to ~$3500

this current trend has to break the ATH, that won't happen without an actual correction

cryptos are hard to figure out but this one is pretty obvious

This. Stop thinking of BTC like you would think of a stock. People that hate on it simply don't understand the technology. Bill Gates and tons of other CEOs/billionaires shill it regularly. I would love for someone to explain how those people are retarded.

Never did it and would never think of doing it but appearantly there is a demand, why else would one of the biggest delivery service platforms offer the option?
I don't even own a whole BTC, much less actually but I'm holding and looking where it will take me.
This may be the next Apple stock

> This is seen to last at least one-third of the time it needed to finish the preceding advance and retrace at a minimum of 38.2 percent of the entire movement.

what does it mean...

No one knows how high it will go, only that it will go much higher.
People are using it to hide money from governments and defend against hyper inflation. Places like Venusuala where people's savings are being wiped out in a pen stroke

>I don't even own a whole BTC, much less actually but I'm holding and looking where it will take me.

Good, I never want to see a repeat of the $5 million pizza loss.

38.2% is a golden ratio number in the fibonacci retracement

you can see it here at the projected conservative retrace to 3429

if we were in a bull market most investors would say we are due for a retrace to 2806

Goldman is bullish so they are hitting the second retrace

LMAO it just broke 4200 again so you are officially a money loosing cuck!

I sold the minute it dipped below 4300 and bought some panic sells sub 3800. Was all in again around 4050 when the bull market was back in full force.

good for you I sold at 4300.60. Waiting to see the next dip if there is one.

it hasn't broken it yet on my exchange, in fact it's bouncing off as we speak

So what are the chances of a huge dip like after the top back in 2013?

Mt. Gox was a unique situation. Unlikely to happen again.