Poles somehow managed to lose to these little shits

>poles somehow managed to lose to these little shits
Literally how? They just have shitty 20mm guns and virtually no armor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBhVJ6kInRM
ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Germany/DA-Poland/DA-Poland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany lost to this
Literally how? They have like 20mm armour and barely any speed.

Although some of their tanks were actually objectively better, the poles had few of these and their primary means of armor were tankettes but more importantly than that their armored doctrine was far worse.

A better question is how France lost to those little shits when they arguably had the best full production tanks in the world at that point. Although the answer to that is also pretty much the same, the way they were used was different.

>armored doctrine was far worse.
Life isn't a videogame, burger.

>They just have shitty 20mm guns and virtually no armor.
confirmed for not knowing anything about tanks, a mobile doctrine or warfare and history in general, first off, stop making threads on Veeky Forums without even having read a booklet on ww2.
second, the "shitty 20mm cannon" is an autocannon with high rate of fire that will tear armored cars and infantry formations to shreds.
I keep seeing threads like these that are made by people who know fuck all
about anything, the invasion of poland was decisive and well executed, people who go "but muh-uh gyrman losses thoe" don't understand that the losses they suffered were enough to completely take a nation out of the war in a few weeks.

Also the poles had barely any anti tank capabilities.

...Which is why I'm not touting the stats on the tanks and focusing instead on how the crews and commanders were trained to operate the vehicles.

poles had little to no antitank weaponry issued to their infantry divisions

mass panzers, break through, encircle

the panzers job was not to duke it out, it was to get through and cause unease and uncertainity in the defenders they got behind

i wish you little shits wouldnt watch popular history so much where everything is tank battle

50k casulties (killed, wounded and MIA) is about 5-7 german standard divisions worth of men, something not to be thrown away when you engage in a world conflict

How many people are you supposed to lose if you take an entire country at a normal pace?

the 3-5% of losses they suffered are acceptable, but seeing this is part of many conflicst, they add up to a sizeable amount

The Germans lost around 1000 armoured vehicles, though they could get most of them back up and running again

now you're talking out of your ass, Germans traded 50k total combat losses against 800k polish losses, compared to the allied invasion of Normandy trading 120k against 110k german losses.

One took an entire nation out of the war while the other only established a bridgehead in france

>traded 50k total combat losses against 800k polish losses,
You're counting civilians.

>retarded amerishart wehraboo enters the thread throwing around wild inaccurate numbers

i wish your kind would be banned from here, youtube enthusiast

youtube.com/watch?v=qBhVJ6kInRM

almost 700k polish soldiers entered soviet and german captivity, over 100k polish soldiers were wounded, 800k is a conservative estimate.

fuck off retard, try to formulate an argument instead of spouting conjuratios.

you fuck off, you have no arguement, you have no knowledge, you have no education, you have made up numbers and no actual mind to think with, your "information" is from Veeky Forums infographs, you cant even read a book because its too much for your ADHD corn syrup addict fatass

>Including both Soviet and German prisoner counts as a measure for only German performance
>Conservative
I'd say wildly delusional, but OK user

>made up numbers
my numbers are actually from several historical records, but I guess that's too much for some butthurt polac diaspora to fact check who's just butthurt someone's bursting his bubble created by pollack propaganda.
the number almost all credible sources agree on is roughly 800k total military losses in poland.
If you have any sources that say otherwise you're welcome to post them, if all you've got are more strawmen and ad hominem, you can keep it to yourself.

soviets only captured around 30k polish troops, and many of those were remnants routed in the west, so yeah the total collapse of Polish forces is a german achievement wether you like it or not.

>muh shill
if your partisanship keeps you from accepting bare facts there's no argument or fact I could present to convince you anyway.

sorry that was a mistake on my part, the soviets took over 200k polish prisoners, roughly 30k troops were killed by them in combat and captivity combined

That's wrong. Germany had 60 divisions earmarked for Fall Weiss, and another 23 active (mostly on the Frnech border) by September 1st. And the campaign took about a month for most operations to cease, in which time Germany mobilized more divisions.

Do you not know how to count?
ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Germany/DA-Poland/DA-Poland.html

>All German units are maintained at a constant strength so that it is not necessary to make a transition from a peace to a war footing in time of emergency. The strength of the German division during the Polish Campaign was reliably reported to have been increased to about 17,000 by the attachment of horse cavalry, reconnaissance, and antiaircraft units.