Is 0x pretty much guaranteed to moon...

Is 0x pretty much guaranteed to moon? I have a few hundred in the shitcoin Bytom and I might sell most of it to buy some more 0x.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/ZRX-to-USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep. though any idiots that get it for a quick profit are babby-tier and have no idea what it actually is.

if you sell 0x sub-8x ICO price you need to re-evaluate ur life

yes, although bytom i wouldnt sell either.

Where to buy 0x?

bytom is solid.

>team entirely comprised of well qualified chinks

if youre not registered for the ico dont bother now

wait until its on a half decent exchange

Really? Okay then. Are you sure it won't be too late?

wtf don't listen to that guy

just use etherdelta

have you tried etherdelta?

its a mess

i don't personally think it will be "too late" for quite awhile but you will definitely miss out on some moons. it's a long-term HODL token. i don't see why someone wouldn't just get the token on etherdelta right now. etherdelta is annoying but still usable, and it isn't always like this. it's an extremely safe exchange (that's literally the whole point of it)

EtherDelta is slow but it works, I have been buying ZRX slowly for the past 2-3 hours. The price is actually going down a bit which is nice to see. My advice would be to accumulate on EtherDelta. This thing will be much higher when it gets on exchanges that are easier to use. The normies won't touch this exchange because they aren't experienced enough with crypto to use it. This is our opportunity to take advantage!

Can I ask what the price is now and what was the ICO price?
I'm reading some other posts about etherdelta now, it looks like you have to buy with $GAS first? I'm confused I don't want to mess this up, thinking of putting in a good amount of money.

its at .0032/ETH now, about x2 the ICO price

if youre gonna put a good amount of money in, i wouldnt put it on a piece of shit like etherdelta either.

It's ~2x ICO price right now, a little more. ICO price is ~.00016 eth. if you use etherdelta, each time you make a transaction it costs a little bit of money. it really barely costs anything but if you are impatient and fuck with it a lot and keep spamming and cancelling transactions it will add up

otherwise, etherdelta is a decentralized exchange meaning it's safe and """trust-worthy""" in that there is essentially no trust involved at all

Considering turning some of my DNT into 0x. Is diversifying the answer?

Chances of dumping below ICO price?
This usually happens or is this different since it's already on an exchange.

i honestly dont think it will happen

the ICO cap is 24 mill, so its not going to be some crazy BAT or BNT mess

Anyone else getting this error on etherdelta? :

"You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error"

The fucks up with that?

i was getting that while ago when I was trying to transfer to ethereum delta wallet. Use metamask and it will go through

yes
are you trying to deposit?
you need to keep some eth like 0.01 on your address to pay for the gas costs that worked for me

You fucked it up somehow. do you know how to trade on etherdelta? do you have metamask"?

0 chance it's ever going below ICO price
you won't believe me until you see it though

this isn't BAT where there's good devs with a decent idea, this is ZRX where there's god-like devs with an idea that greatly improves the ethereum infrastructure with a token that actually does something

I sent ethereum from MEW to my address on the etherdelta exchange, do I have to use metamask for it to work?

When will this hit an actual exchange? Too lazy to learn Etherdelta

okay this fucking website slow as fuck updating the order books. Been trying to buy a sell order and I keep getting a message that it has been filled. wow

To all the anons who are thinking about selling on EtherDelta, have you seen what people are betting the price is/will be on hiBTC? You might be surprised~

>hitbtc.com/exchange/ZRX-to-USD

This was the solution, I deposited a little more and it went through, thank you

>hitbtc.com/exchange/ZRX-to-USD
.07 eth WTF? 430x?

i mean i don't doubt that at all in the very long-term but god DAMN

Which is why I *think* these are futures. In other words, IOUs.

Still though, it's indicative of what people are willing to say the price is going to be.

So, I can buy LTC, send it to etherdelta, and buy ZRX?
Is it that simple or am I missing something? Tell me before I hit the buy button on coinbase!

>Not signing up for the ICO

>Not collecting free money

ISHYGDDT

it's an ETH based exchange you can only trade ETHEREUM and ethereum tokens on there, so no you can't send LTC on there

yes it's that simple

Should I sell some Neo for more of 0x? Sounds like a solid investment

Mixed messages here but I guess I'll just take it safe and do ETH instead of LTC

yup you're right , just tried to deposit and it said "Please note that ZRX is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

I guess I can't read today, didn't notice the LTC

Devs said they will have all coins in the future which is amazing.

100%, Neo will tank hard

well then i hope that they upgrade their servers and make the UI more intutitive and less shitty

i think so too i sold some of my neo for this.
zrx is a nobrainer investment imo

My bad I meant 0x will have all coins not etherdelta. Etherdelta is shit.

Well just my luck, anyone know why this error comes up?
Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Well I can still put like .09 BTC in it from what I have and see what happens.

if the madness of HitBTC is any indication you could actually turn that into more than 10 BTC

It's like the price is off by a decimal. WTF.

once the coin is actually on hitbtc it's not going to be trading at that price.

Anyone else having this issue - I was too and got it to process by splitting up the transaction. e.g. to deposit .2 eth send .1 then .1 again.

What a shit show.

so you can only trade on etherdelta rn?

>>hitbtc.com/exchange/ZRX-to-USD
that also happened with bancor, dumb dumb.