Is this memecoin going to tank the second it hits bittrex?

Is this memecoin going to tank the second it hits bittrex?

DNT is a super long-term hodl coin. once you can create your own districts then this will really gain it's value

probably

"bittrex soon"
good luck with your pnd scamcoin idiot

I'd like to hear your argument on how DNT is a pnd. The developers met with Binance today, and Bittrex will happen in the future. The tech is good and the team is solid. It runs off the 0x platform as well. Are you just spreading FUD? Or do you have an argument for your claims?

Think I'm gonna unload this after it hits Binance. Then I'll be safe from the Bittrex dump.

this coin introduced me to the unadulterated cancer that is the liqui trollbox

>not getting rid of the trollbox with ublock

Why?

already did friendo

>mfw one guy keeps posting DNT fud copypasta in the trollbox

i'm just imaging these guys as pajeets holding like maybe 10 bucks worth of shitcoin and shilling as hard as possible as if it has any influence on people trading on there

They're just riding the wave and fudding whenever it starts dumping to keep the price low.

blammas confirmed

It's going to moon as soon as it hits the major exchanges.

The people who bought already and drove up the price can sell anytime they want. All getting added to bittrex will do is add more buyers

This. Sellers over at LIQUI on DNT have some iron hands man, defiantly a bullish coin, heaps more to come.

a.k.a blammas2.0 a.k.a DNTisForPlebs

This coin will only gain value once it hits bittrex and here's why- there a significant number of traders who only trade on bittrex. they see these exchanges like liqui and etherdelta and laugh. no matter how much these coins grow, they pass them off as shitcoins until they hit bittrex. DNT is one of those coins, even though it's far from shit. I've literally seen people say they aren't buying until it hits bittrex. I've read comments on biz as well at /r/ethtrader that admit this, so there's plenty of idiots who won't bother to make a another trading account just to trade DNT. Even though it takes literally 15 fucking minutes or less, it doesn't matter. They don't want the hassle, and they don't mind fomoing on bittrex for some reason, and that's what they'll buy DNT. So if you're not stocking up on DNT right now, then you better fucking reconsider because right now it's cheap.

if you are not buying DNT you are totally a full on faggot. even at current prices, this is going to 3x-5x once it hits bittrex. remember omg? yeah, this sub $100m marketcap coin is going to half a billion pretty quick

lol never change.

when is it hitting buttrex??

bittrex checking it out now. Likely end of the month if it passes their check. If it fails it, it's gonna go down like a $2 whore for a $10 bill.

Thanks user
and those are my favorite whores

I heard biz saying that it was going to be listed on Binance also.

Yes, buy the rumour, sell the news, if you didn't already sold at x3 you are too late.

Can be said of dozens of cryptos which are in the shitlake right now.
District0x (what a stupid name) is a gagdet application of blockchain like so many, just look at what their marketplaces plan to sell to have a good laugh, in 2 months it probably won't even be in the top 80.