Bitcoin is now on Snapchat boys. Get ready for the normie invasion

Bitcoin is now on Snapchat boys. Get ready for the normie invasion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHHH YEAAAHH

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

HERE WE GO BOYS REMEMBER TO SELL BEFORE THE NORMIES PANIC.

THEN BUY THE DIP.

nah we're in the phase where normies know about bitcoin to some degree but they don't really get it and neither have the means or the drive to get into it.

normies won't get into bitcoin until an ICO comes along that integrates them, and by that time bitcoin at this price will seem absurd.

lol every single normie who watches that story is going to think bitcoin is stupid. nbc indirectly shat on btc

I seen that too then seen one where they call the fed out for bow much gold they really have

It's happening 10k BTC by eoy

Unless they give the normies an app where they can swipe 'pay' and touch their credit card with their phone (NFC) it's not going to happen now. I think it will be only guys who can use computers (which still might make it shoot up but IMHO it won't go to pluto until it's fast and easy for retards to get in)

Normies still think BTC is Monopoly money or a scam.

Netflix documentary added in last 2 days too "Banking on Bitcoin" and prominently featured in new adds section. Watched it and while it is outdated it gives a nice clean surface level pop history of btc. Erik Voorhees is awesome in it, I hadn't seen much of him outside of following his twitter but he stood out to me in this film.

It is a scam. BTC's value only grows from investments from new people, just like every pyramid scheme. It's not a product nor a service that people use.

Not true, bitcoin is used as a currency on most darknet sites and a good amount of clearnet sites

but we are pretty happy getting rich wth this "scam"

Every Ponzi scheme works for a while.

PUMP

PUMP

PUMP

PUMP

>hurr durr so many people value this thing it must be scam

You mean like money or pokemon cards?

Bitcoin more like "Buttcoin" amirite

user laughed at your post

Money is better than Bitcoin. It has the highest liquidity. It can be used anywhere. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can only be traded through a small amount of shady exchanges.

Once a Ponzi scheme gets large enough they get to be renamed as "financial insitute".

>it's not a product or service people use

Is that why hundreds of businesses accept BTC as payment?

And what happens as adoption grows and more places accept it?

If I offered you 0.01 BTC would you take it?

Also Steam

Plz giv BTC. I want my future $1,500

You mean, like the stock market?
nocoiner cope
Comparing a 232 year old currency to one 6 years old. There's still development on the horizon.

I'm a nocoiner btw.

Fiat is a scam, (((people))) just keep printing more money making your money depreciate in value.

>I'm a nocoiner btw.

Why not just get one just on the offchance it really becomes global?

None of them accept BTC directly. The BTC gets converted to fiat first. BTC is too unstable to be usable as currency. The only reason it's popular because people believe that it will increase in value in the future (i.e. more gullible fools would buy the fake monopoly money), not because it can be used as a currency.

This. Normies are dismissive and scared of what they don't understand and are not likely to research blockchain because it sounds nerdy and complicated.

Then even if they try to invest, all of the effort of registering on an exchange, submitting personal info, depositing funds to somewhere they don't trust, then investing in a coin, will drive them away.

It will still be some time until mass adoption. Do your best to accumulate now and then take advantage of their inexperience 2.5-5 years down the line.

The reaction to that article will be that they skim 2 or 3 paragraphs, don't understand anything, lose interest, and then watch GoT

agreed. the word "bitcoin" is mainstream, but that doesn't mean normies are actually buying it.

It won't have global adoption because it's way too centralized. POW is a stupid concept.

People can barely afford rent, they aren't going to buy bitcoin

All these arguments can be defused, you fuding faggot. Not going to waste my time explaining something that has been hundreds of times.

In the mean time, I'll be cashing out a fraction of my gains for a trip to the beach and you'll be stuck in your room shitposting your garbage fucking life away

I will take it because it currently has value. I won't bet on it in the long term though. It's completely wishful thinking.

Does anyone just want to be invested in blockchain tech as a whole?

I really believe the blockchains and the nerds who sperg over them are the equivalent of nerds talking about how cool email is.
Normies made fun of them too. Why would you ever want to use her email over the post office? Meanwhile companies invest in new tech because its all about the bottom line.

Its possible bitcoin won't always be king but you need to have a position in this new asset somewhere.

>Trusting NBC to push anything but lies

This gives me hope for my portfolio.

1MChaJ8oXC6eUJZqSJV6Xvg9HyTDA6kVwe

Something will come out that revolutionizes the crypto industry. Bear in mind it's still early.

For now and probably 5-10 years, it will be Bitcoin as the 'gold' standard. We have to keep a watchful eye out though, cause we all know bitcoin system isn't that good compared to Eth.

I like to think we're in the 80's of crypto. What's it going to be like once we hit the 2010 years?

I do know what you mean, I'd love to just invest in the blockchain system. But someone or something will come along that encompasses a whole lot of that, and you need to be ready when it does.

It's one of the big reasons I'm in on Stratis. They want to be the bridge for bringing companies into blockchain

I haven't accumulated enough to live as a lambo merchant yet REEEEEEEE