Can someone make a collection of these with some frogs?

Can someone make a collection of these with some frogs?

I'll continue posting more.

Thanks!

i love how normies think they have it all figured out when in truth it's an excuse for their laziness

Come on gois, I need some frogs.

No please let the normies remain retarded. It's the way the world works

Some people screenshot chan comments for later, thought Facebook comments could be of interest.

I'll link it instead of posting now:

the-duck-fa-c-e--b-0-o-k(.)com

/NPR/posts/10155974039321756

Going to look over these comments in a year. Going to be a great read.

they're not normies, they're middle aged people and upwards

millenials are mostly open to the concept of bitcoin because they're not too old where their brains shut down at the mere thought of learning something completely new

>USD IS BASED ON GOLD OR ASSETS
His thread is triggering me

topkek

All these retarded normies.

>You can buy nothing with haha ROFL LMAO
Sure thing man that is why there Bitcoin ATM's now right? Where you can withdraw your shit fiat.

Or stores that accept Bitcoin as payment. But that does not count for some retarded Normie reasoning.

>It's not backed by anything.
Neither is fiat you dumb piece of shit. Fiat has been decoupled from gold for a long time now.

>Who controls how many coins exist?
Unmutable code that dictates a maximum amount of 21,000,000BTC. Farms will get fewer and fewer amounts.

>Much pedo and drugs
Better put all your money on the bank then. You have nothing to hide right goy?

The Danning Kruger effect is killing me here. Fucking retards.

That's not true. Heaps of old dudes into bitcoin

I may not be understanding the question

I'm crying

The majority of the retarded people who don't understand bitcoin are old, the early adapters are gonna make a fortune as the old people die off

frog?

well i think we should be glad normies are still exeptical, it means more time to collect, then they will kiss our asses for a few satoshis!

obviously there are old people invested into bitcoin because most of them are actual traders with knowledge of the industry and an open mindedness towards bitcoin

most old people are fucking retarded. they even refuse to learn how to use their smartphones properly.

try getting them to understand how blockchain tech works.

Yas. That is what I'm talkin about.

>exeptical
Yeah I'm glad we are on the right side of history here

>the gold standard still exists
What the fuck?

we will truly only be in a bubble once these types of normies are trying to buy crypto

This is the type of dumb arguement Glenn beck says too. Heard his snippet on btc (from yesterday) today. They all think physical gold is better since you can hold it. When in truth, you have to find an actual place to trade the gold just like trading BTC. And more and more places are accepting btc as form of payment, can't say same for gold.

>give me real money, of any country anytime!
She should get paid zimbabwe dollars

Thats partially because gold can be traded only as a commodity and not be used as a currency. Bitcoin is like your bank deposit, backed by actual value behind it and not the jews claiming "its there gois, we definitely did not gamble with your shekels or gaved it to some other goyim to collect interest from them".

Gold is like cash, the only downside of gold as a currency is that its hard to transport and its not really divisible... like cash. The same way you can't pay that guy $2.50 by tearing the $5 bill into 2, you can't pay that guy 1/2 ounce of gold by snapping the coin into 1/2.

Precious metal and crypto = backed by their store of value. Fiat = backed by nothing. The entire financial system has been a fraud. I'm still laughing when people are cashing out into fiat.

It's clear 99.99% of normies don't have a clue what money is.

>tried to give the restaurant one whole bitcoin? He must have ate a lot of food.

thanks for coming in to work overtime Kirsten, we really appreciate it

here's your pay

>normies think fiat has actual value other than the value of their enslavement to the government
lmao

my sides are mooning

This thread made me feel good about myself, thank you.

I fucking hate normies.

>tfw they'll be my slaves in the post-fiat economy kissing my ass for a few satoshis

Oh this thread is great, I needed this user. Thank you.

bottle caps for currency, this guy played fallout

Interestingly pieces of 8 were literally partial pieces of a coin, I think the main reason gold coins can't work is because biz would be cutting little flakes off all day. I think it was just called coin clipping or something.

The goyim are going to be furious if btc keeps climbing, this might trigger them into thinking about inflation.

somebody give this retard a redpill stat

Yeah, one shitty part about precious metal is that handing your gold coin over 5 guys would probably chip that shit into 1/5 of its original size, while silver would probably reacted with anything it can come in contact with unless you vacuum sealed that shit or something.

The way I see it crypto is like a currency during the gold standard, except it has a limited mintage, hence securing its value over time and prevents an its inflationary supply from devalueing the existing supply ib circulation.

Supply has to go up so that people can board in and have a medium to transact with, but overinflated supply fucks everyone else. Crypto solved the problem of having to trust a central party not to fuck you over through inflating its money supply by having you to trust nobody but maths. Pretty ingenius desu.