Anyone else here making a killing selling solar eclipse glasses to the idiots who waited until the last minute...

Anyone else here making a killing selling solar eclipse glasses to the idiots who waited until the last minute? You did anticipate the shortage, right? They're sold out everywhere in my area.

>you missed silly bandz
>you missed fidget spinners
>now you missed solar eclipse glasses

JUST

lets shill yu gi oh back to the mainstream

FUUUUUUCK I WOULD OF MADE A FUCKING KILLING OFF OF THESE CHEAP SUNGLASSES SHIT!!

Just plan ahead for the next big one time event. Not sure what that will be however...

Damn, shoulda thought of that

damn smart thinking haha, I had no idea these were a thing.

wow good job man

NEET faggot here, there was a solar eclipse recently?,fuck you guys talking about?

its on monday

hey OP I'll buy one from you if you give me a Veeky Forums discount

google it faggot.

ill google your dad and he will enjoy it.

thats.. a really good idea. going to remember this for next time. thanks op. i think theres a lunar eclipse coming up.

this is anons dad

don't google me or my son ever again

Just use 2 pairs of dollar tree sunglasses.

user, I...

There's glasses being sold on both eBay and amazon for $.99. Who the fuck are buying these for $50??

just remember, if your selling shity Chinese ones that don't work and someone gets hurt you fuuuuuged.

Lol. I got mine for free.
>next time
lol

just look at it with your normal eyes dummy, look away when the sun comes back.

Hell just look at it through the corner or your eye, people fucking see the sun everyday and don't go blind, just don't stare directly at it when it's bright.

>Just bought glasses for 2 dollars at a sports store

Are normies really this dumb

No, because you're still getting blasted by UV but your eyes don't have the look away reflex because the sun is partially covered.

smear some sunscreen on some aviators then, it'll be blurry but the UV wont get through.

Biggest problem are the shorter wavelengths you can't actually see i think
Like you could be seriously damaging your retina without even feeling it