Starting to realize money probably won't make me happy either

>Starting to realize money probably won't make me happy either
>The rush of the pump doesn't do it for me like it used to

Why is existing so hard?

Give me all your money then you cuck

Also your waifu a shit

if money doesn't make you happy then go to a therapist and get on some drugs cuz your brain is clearly broken

>make 2 million a year in crypto
>still a virgin, handholdless, friendless, worthless little neet

I'll hold your hand 10k times for $10 a piece

i'll be your basement NEET

>Why is existing so hard?
existence is not an inherently desirable state

True happiness comes from remembering your self. You will need to learn to allow your mind to quieten down as your thoughts are what prohibit you to experiencing the self. Nothing wrong with making money though.

Topkek

Money won't make you happy, but at least you don't have to worry about not having money.

that's kinda bullshit some people's brain chemistry is naturally fucked up like man, if I'm not taking zoloft I'm an overthinking depressed wreck. why do you think chester bennington killed himself? 5 kids, all the money in the world but he got molested when he was a kid, struggled with drugs and depression and hung himself

stop being a pussy

same for me. the rush of having a relatively large amount of money has worn off. im going to cash out 20 grand and go to thailand and live good for 6 months.

any richneets looking for a suckslave

Nigger I can't even afford a new mattress. Living the life of a NEET who has never been hungry may not be satisfying, but you're not breaking your fucking back every day.

Go to a therapist on your family's insurance and stop being an absolute leech.

If your money doesn't make you happy, I'd certainly take it. Money would definitely make me happy. I have none.

Spread the happiness and happiness will return to you. Or something equally metaphorical.

a/s/l/ bb

37 m north carolina

kys too

basted

>the only thing that will ever make me happy again is heroin

I really have no interest in trying heroin after all the lives I've seen it ruin. You're literally injecting the chemical that causes happiness into your veins. Once you've pushed that needle for the first time there's no ever going back.

Eh, as far as euphoriants go, painkillers are pretty one dimensional. Very simple.
Heroin is not the end all be all straightforward happiness people make it out to be.

In fact, that's part of the problem. The experience feels innocuous. Because it just feels straight good. It's not profound or complex at all, so after using it, people stop fearing it.
It's not nearly as debilitating as alcohol, doesn't give off a strong smell like alcohol either.
They feel can still function to some degree.
Hell, the mood boost may make people work better, if emotions are a limit to their productivity. It'll seem positive anyway. So work isn't a forced 'time out' like with many other things.

Then dependence creeps up slowly, costs creep up quickly, some life event makes em feel bad n' need more, supply doesn't keep up, withdraw, yada yada.

Been there, done that. Not interested. It is possible to give up, as long as you find other interests.
If you must do drugs, there's other drug classes that actually have some depth or worthwhile experience to them. But I would not recommend getting into any anyway. It's always a gamble with your own personality, and possibly life, at stake.