0x tokens distributed quickly via their protocol

>0x tokens distributed quickly via their protocol
>mfw realizing this is the future of ICOs

I dont think you cunts realize that we just invested in the protocol that will be underneath every ICO and transaction

This is bigger than Omise Go

This is international, worldwide and at the very heart of crypto

This was the buy of the year and you fuckin missed it hahahahaha

If there is a way to trustfully set up a trade I can sell 10k ZRX on a first come first serve basis. Only 10k. I'm holding the rest until im lambo territory

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/08/13/cost-of-decent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they aren't "underneath" NEO ICOs, and those are the future, faggot. enjoy your....whatever it is.

NEO will do alright but it will never take over Ethereum. Ethereum is too big in China

you realize that ZRX is selling on etherdelta for less than double the ICO price right now? anyone can buy it lmao

If I have 21k will I end up in lambo land??

I sold my OMG for this

okay what's your point?

yes stock up as many as you can

Bitfinex is literally building their new ethereum exchange using 0x

Can't convince morons. Read his post again and laugh. I didn't realize how retarded it is until now

this is huge

this could be implemented cross-blockchain, however that's a long ways off (so is NEO surpassing eth) and not really on the short-term roadmap, and it really doesn't matter atm since neo is a useless chinese shitcoin until it actually gains some sort of use case within the next year

to elaborate,
>In the future, cross-blockchain solutions such as Cosmos and Polkadot will allow cryptocurrencies to freely move between blockchains and, naturally, currencies such as Bitcoin will end up being represented as ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.

this is just daydreaming right now, but there is a long-term use case outside of ethereum that this token has a future in. however, the devs really need to elaborate on their plan for decentralized governance for the 0x protocol to really convince me that this is the definite future

neo is fuelled solely on hype and nothing else. it's a time bomb waiting to explode

Has anybody even been able to buy on etherdelta in the last hour? Transactions all fail miserably.

etherdelta is hot trash. it's exactly why we need 0x. i can trade you if you can think of a way to do that

Where can i get 0x tokens?

etherdelta but if you're a nucoiner i dont recommend it. you can buy off me too

How much are you selling?

Seriously, this was the smoothest, most professional ICO I've been a part of, I hope more follow this lead.

His point is that you're already -100% on your investment dumbass

you tell me a price and how many you're buying and we can discuss in discord

i couldn't agree more

i bought at ico "dumbass"

This coin is shit until it gets listed on an actual exchange, not etherdelta because that site is a confusing landmine that doesn't operate like a normal website

Why is ZRX not even on coinmarketcap yet? It;s not even listed on basic crypto coin sites.

kek you'll never make it

lol i know right
fuck ether delta

*cough* ARK *cough*

0x is at fucking .0001 satoshi nigga now

If you can't figure out etherdelta get out of crypto. While their interface sucks, it's straight forward.

1. You generate an Ethereum wallet there (keep the private key and public key)

2. You send ETH to that generated public key.

>> wait

3. You then "deposit" your ETH balance into your EtherDelta account

>> wait

4. You find the XXX/ETH pair you want to buy/sell and either place a market order (click on one of the positions) or set your own prices

>> wait

5. You now have either bought/sold or set an order, congrats. To withdraw, run steps 3 to 1 backwards.

> Why all the waiting?
Because each transaction you do (transfer, place order, cancel order, etc... ) are all functional pings/transactions on the Ethereum network and as such, must be processed and confirmed first.

>what is the difference between btc and ethereum

Lol idiot. It bounced back to 3x btw

ty I was just baiting so you could do that work for me

im happy to trade for the bump faggot now go get your lambo

this

this shit is going to crash and you know it if you've been on that kid's telegram where phil daian showed up

i was there. daian is a retard trying to shill his own ico. nothing more to say really

they have coinbase backing it. normie appeal will be there

oh wait you're just baiting me again...

Excellent explanation

Just capped, who's gonna cap again at 3x?

>there are still faggots that think PoS chains can ever be secure

enjoy your worthless bags when people finally start figuring out the tech

>t. newcoiner
Etherdelta has been failing a good third og transactions since yesterday. You can inspect their smart contract txs on etherscan to see that.

boys

im thinking about dumping my bags and trying to buy in during the second round. what do you lads think?

>tfw missed my chance to dump my bags onto someone that was selling 20k zrx at 0.00072 eth

just fuck my shit up

Can you guys help me understand how 0x works? I'm sitting on 13k atm from deltashit. How do I generate a personal 0x so I can go to sleep know my money will be there tomorrow

Put it in a damn wallet then.

What kind of wallet do these tokens use?

Send them to myetherwallet.com for safekeeping. Send to 0xE2d76b2Bf5f71B9e8cc2c5c61c922E44a7d9a33E

poorfag here, honest question, have ~100$ of DNT, and about another ~100$ of ZRX. Should I invest the DNT money into ZRX?

No. Hold both

hackingdistributed.com/2017/08/13/cost-of-decent/