Why don't universities offer degrees for women in how to be wives and mothers?

Why don't universities offer degrees for women in how to be wives and mothers?

Middle and upper class women in the Victorian period, for example, were educated solely to be wives and mothers. They received training in the domestic arts and things like the liberal arts to make them agreeable companions. Today no such thing exists, aside from the stay at home daughter movement. The degree could start out at places like Liberty university and move elsewhere as it becomes more mainstream. Course would cover things like:

>cooking
>financial planning
>basic nursing
>early childhood education
>a foreign language
>literature
>sports/nutrition
>the arts/music
>history and politics
>religious education

Any emphasis on a career would be strictly discouraged and stigmatized as in appropriate or unfemimine. This could be a way to restore gender roles and create a new breed of super wives.

Having half of your adult population unemployed isn't a good idea nowadays.

>being a mother doesn't count as employment because they're not being paid
Worst meme idea of the 20th century desu

It's going to happen eventually with automation, machine learning, and AI.

I grew up in what you would call "traditional" family (mom never worked). It's a meme that only edgy rightwingtards jerk off to, which is understandable since most of them come from broken/divorced families and like to make shit up. You soon find out that you can't live from a single paycheck while raising one, let alone two kids, the debts roll on, and no matter how much money your dad earns it's never enough. Modern nuclear family simply CANNOT survive on a single paycheck. It's impossible, the utilities are too high, the prices are too high, everything is too high, except the wages that pretty much stagnated over the last 30 years. But my dad was an alcoholic ,abusive retard who wanted to have someone cook for him and clean his shit. Fuck him.

What a Shoah

>projection

It's not projection you complete moron, it's reality. Get out of your little fantasy land for a change.

There are plenty of evangelical groups that make it work.
Sorry you grew up in some poorfag FOB immigrant home.

I'm not an immigrant, i'm not even in America.
>evangelical groups
What the fuck are you talking about?

I assume you didn't even think of offering the same thing for husbands and fathers, too.

because householding for women is like a small coffee at Starbucks- an item that is not advertised or promoted because it does not serve the establishment.

>Being this stupid

>muh idealistic servile womyn
right on im sure this would be attractive to the public at whole

Yeah dyked up strong career wymyn are where it's at

Gee I wonder why...

>won't someone think of the corporations

>literally proud of being a taxed wagecuck
laughinggirls.png

They're called finishing schools.

embarrassing cherrypicking

Time to leave /r9k/ and go back to the real world user

In my neck of the woods it's literally impossible to live comfortably unless both parents have jobs. I don't fault women who need to work, I'm pretty sure my mom would have chosen to stay at home and raise me had that been an option.

Stay at home moms are very common with evangelical and pentecostal homes here in the US, I grew up in one and I have to disagree with you. It worked and I grew up very comfy, mom kept the house clean and dad went to work every day except Sat and Sun. And my folks are immigrants too who showed up to the US with nothing to their names except a will to work, not once did my dad ever sign up for welfare or assistance.

You may say this is completely anecdotal but there are entire communities in the US, especially the heartland, who work like this, only problem now is that I now live in an urban area and have given up on finding a girl that is half the woman my mother ever was. Everyone around here wants a career and not a family..

But that's a total meme and even Elizabeth Warren fesses up.
>halve wages via supply and demand
>increased, more than double, taxes, because lol progressive income tax
>elevated cost of living because mommy isn't doing housework or clipping coupons so these service are at the mercy of crapitalism cashing more goods with more dollars

and what happens to the plethora of jobs that women barely work in? They get no pay raise whatsoever. You're vastly overestimating the power that the labor pool has on the job market. Not that what any of what you say is even remotely realistic...

immigrants will do for the multinationalists, if they can't divide the home they will divide the globe to make cheap labor a western thing. Furthermore, most women are essentially employed to mother other people's children. This is not desirable.

Why is it looked down upon to be a stay at home dad?

I just wanna cook, dink beer, and watch TV all day.

That sounds like the life to me.

yeah.

because single income families and a parent able to make time to raise the children, is just awful. all those stable families and properly raised children. who needs that?

everyone should be slaving away for their wage masters. children raised by the state

>what is home economics.
Though it is usually just a degree to teach a class in high schools. I had a class like that in mine.
Though desu, I can see how many universities would discontinue it, anyway can teach a class on cooking and cleaning.

But user, why do you want to restore gender roles? They're pointless now. We don't need them anymore with the age of modern technology that makes house work as easy as as brushing you teeth and showering. Plus most work is office work, both genders can do fine. We had a few threads about this already.
I feel like this thread is bait and I'm going to sage and report just in case.

>Make time to raise children
Yeah for one parent only. The other one( typically dad) didn't have time to do shit except on vacation days. The best answer is have fair and flexible working hours that allow both men and women time to participate in raising their babies. But no, lets just appease corporations so they can make more profits( which most of us will never benefit from).

You can. No one is stopping you except a some alt right traditionalists and lazy bitches.
You may have to sacrifice looks in your wife though, though not guaranteed.