Your job in Germany

Anyone wanna talk about this iconic documentary? What are your thoughts on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY

Possibly the most redpilled film ever produced by man. Should be mandatory viewing in all schools.

>aw, hell, this is where we came in!
>yeah... this is where we came in.

I agree to a certain extent, but I wonder, was the average German actually more warlike than others or was it just the leaders?

I like "Know your Enemy: Japan" better, desu

Mandatory viewing if you wish to ingest the Krautpill

Fuck germany then and fuck germany now

What's with all the Krautposting? This board has gone to shit.

>tfw krauts near you

This is allied propaganda essentially, I don't mean propaganda in anything other than a neutral way

It was the leaders who made them more warlike.

>Begins with Ode to Joy.
>Ode to Joy becomes anthem of European project and eventually EU

Subtle.

Everything in this video is true

So what does that make the German people? Puppets, that's what. Soulless shells eager to do the bidding of whatever great cause their leader puts before them.

>Dont make friends
>Most of the hands are nonwhite

Is it risky to trust the Germanic 72 years on?

Yes

Look up Greek financial crisis.

>the germans smacked us with "their" world war one

>against...
>...Italy

I laughed audibly

damn now that's a game I haven't played in a long time.

Yes. Thatcher and Mitterand tried to warn us about the Teuton when reunification talks started in 1989 but Bush thought they had changed.

The well-meaning Americans once again fell for Teutonic tricks and we will all pay the price.

what the fuck is your problem with Germany? You think of us essentialy like Stormfags think of Jews...
Yes, we had bad leaders, and many Germans did do a lot of shit, but so did many other peoples in history, the only difference is these things happened in younger history and that Germany was at war with many nations at once.

Don't bother, user, Veeky Forums is plagued by anti-german bait posts

>my uncle was stationed in Germany with the air force in the 70's
>died of an unhealthy German diet before I ever got to meet him

>Yes, we had bad leaders
>Not exclusively bad leaders

it is a history board, so all the past ills of a nation are well known and laid bare. Naturally the nation of Germany can not go far back and enjoy any warm regard to its record.

So Germany gets mostly hated on Veeky Forums for the time since it's unification to the end of WW2. 1871-1945, 74 years, of which there were 15 years with German democracy, these democratic years directly succeeded WW1 and involve a "civil war light" in Germany.

Besides good politicians in Weimar Germany like Scheidemann, the Zentrum Chancellors and Gustav Stresemann there were even autocratic leaders that were alright and mostly kept to themselves like Bismarck, Wilhelm I and Frederick III.

nobody says you shouldn't talk about the bad things in German history, but how about not doing it like
>Fuck germany then and fuck germany now
>tfw krauts near you
>Puppets, that's what. Soulless shells eager to do the bidding of whatever...
>Is it risky to trust the Germanic 72 years on?
>Teutonic tricks

>GIDF joins the thread

WAR
phoney peace
WAR
phoney peace
WAR...

tender people the Germans...

AW HELLL THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL RIGHT!

That music they play when they go over Bismark and Wilhelm is so bad ass what is it?

Friendly reminder that 99% of the anti-German shitposting on Veeky Forums comes from a combination of...

>far left nu-male francophiles from Veeky Forums (this is the root of the cancer, btw)
>eastern & southern pooropeans shitposting with impunity due to the lack of flags
>"b-but you invaded poland" british empire fanboys
>americans who couldn't find germany on a map and want to shitpost about refugees to fit in

Soon they will pay. Soon.

>achtung achtung, tommy, everyone else did bad things too!
>don't forget about the six trillion reichsmarks lost at Versailles, tommy!
>mein gott, mein gott, zis ist another dolchstoss!

THIS
IS
SOME
COUNTRY

YOU WILL SOON PAY FOR THIS INDIGNITY I HAVE SUFFERED IN READING YOUR POSTS ABOUT MY COUNTRY ON THIS EAST TIMOR DATING FORUM!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEICH

>oh no! logical arguments on a board devoted to the discussion of history & humanities
yes, watch out for the 180k strong Bundeswehr with 300 MBTs
65% of Germans disagree with current migration policies
kek
I never said anything about Versailles.
The way you argue reminds me of something, see pic

>reee meme in 2017
fuck off back to /r/politics

>1488
kek Hitler's reincarnation browses Veeky Forums

Hey don't get me wrong there are probably some good Germans, but as a race they cannot be trusted ok. This is a simple fact.

IN CULTURE, THEY LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD!

The interesting fact about this documentary is that a lot of people, including intelectuals, at the end of WWII actually believed Germans to be a warlike bloodthirsty people with a genetic fetish for World Domination, look it up. I can't blame them, their history from Arminius onward doesn't paint a nice picture.

how horrifying

Were those intellectuals Jewish?

Genuinely curious.

You sound exactly like Stormfags on pol, no joke.
Look up Germans and Germanics on Wikipedia

I am a stormfag. Germany will rise again the Jewish influenced humiliations and racial suicide cannot continue.

Also the captions condemn that disgustion shit
I'm sure in there are absolute no sick fucks in other countries.

Yeah, I'm German, not gonna happen, seriously rethink your life choices btw

If it doesn't Germany will cease to exist.

No it won't, stop believing everything you see on pol

>Nuh uh it won't
lol

That IS the joke retard

I presume this is all jest.

>Hahahah when I talk shit it's just a joke
Yeah, ok, tell me how Germany will cease to exist

Germany has had many forms of its existence, but its people strive on in their own way as they see fit.

You should respect how they hold their own affairs!

just like this

UN white papers openly call for Germany's population to be replaced with non germans

They're still germans if they speak, think, and act german, just like how asians who speak, think, and act american are americans. They can have any number of non-german ancestors and still be german (although it would be preferable to have at least one german forebear).

Of course if they're not acting, thinking, or speaking in a german way (and of course many don't) then you're entirely right.

>They're still germans if they speak, think, and act german, just like how asians who speak, think, and act american are americans
lol

your people are FINISHED hans

How so? Why is being the great-great grandfather to a slightly beige person diffferent to being the same to a fully germanic person?

Americans are halfbreed untermensch by design.

No germans no Germany idiot

that's kind of futile of you to make such a declaration, the whole of northern europe is a wash of barbarian migrations, it matters little to their genome when their sundered kin marry one another in the new world

I'm No, Islamism is cancer and dangerous but it won't eradicate ~65 million ethnic Germans, ~10 million Germans with migration background from other European nations and ~5 million migrants which mostly assimilate

ethnic Germans are still the overwhelming majority. They will mix more with migrants, but the language and culture will stay the same.

Germany is a cultural thing. If the people in Germany have german culture, they are german. What part of this confuses you? Why is making up 1/16th of a white person's DNA so much better than making up 1/16th of a slightly beige person's DNA?

kek

the magical German soil will turn Somalians German

Arabs will turn German as long they were born on magical German soil

lol I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again Germany will not survive

Are you German yourself?

Are you?

Well it's more that the immigrants will assimilate and do things the german way, marry and have children with ethnic germans, and eventually be indistinguishable from the full-blooded natives to the point where it doesn't really matter.

Are you actually retarded or something?

They're just making you more comfortable with your ethnic annihilation and you're slurping it up

No, but I know a bit about German culture and history. I'm not I'm not defending migration policies, but he has a point regarding "German" being a cultural thing. It has to do with how their country (and subsequently their identity) formed. "Germans" have always been a diverse group of people, and large parts of their history consist of assimilating ("Germanizing") outsiders.

I'm not the Guy you talked to earlier, but I'm German and I can assure you we won't cease to exist in the near future.

this

You have to understand peoples constantly mix with each other, 2000 years ago it was a Germanic with a Celt, nowadays due to Globalization it can be a German with an Indian or whatever. Who lives in Germany will still have to speak German and abide by the rules.

So why is making up 1/16th of a white person's DNA so much better than making up 1/16th of a slightly beige person's DNA? Your personal contribtuion is the same amount.

>eventually be indistinguishable from the full-blooded natives to the point where it doesn't really matter.
Full blooded germans and mullatos are distinguishable by definition are they not?

Culture is downstream of genes.

No germans, no Germany very very simple.

What are "Germans" in your definition?

True. I meant mentally, the way they think and act. They, I dunno, eat sauerkraut, build BMWs, worship jesus and try to destroy europe. The important german stuff.

Of course we could go with the whole racial IQ argument, but then there are stupid germans too.

Ethnic Germans from Germany

A Somalian born in Germany who speaks German is NOT German

Turks who have lived in Germany since 1960 are NOT german

Mixes of various German with Non German are by DEFINITION not german

Very very simple

Goddammit you stupid fucking stormfag retard. Why is making up 1/16th of a white person's DNA so much better than making up 1/16th of a slightly beige person's DNA?

Germany just has a really rocky history with autistic leaders, as a people they're not really any more remarkable than other European peoples. There's a great potential in Germany, they just haven't really figured it out yet, what you see on this Mongolian Throat Singing Discussion Board is just a reaction for years of stormniggers sucking the German's dick without knowing their long, bumpy and fucked up history and blaming the jews for all their ills. As for me, I don't have a problem with Germans, some of my best friends are German American.

What is an "Ethnic German" in your definition?

"German-American" hasn't been a really meaningful category since the wars, desu.

They're almost totally assimilated, and we view large parts of their culture/traditions as quintessentially "American" now.

Wilhelm II, Hitler, any other really bad leaders?

Also you have to differentiate (though I guess you do) between Stormfags and actual Germans, I recently witnessed a Han Chinese Nazi lel

A person who has wholly German roots in Germany?

Why is that only European ethnic groups have to be deconstructed and doubted this way? Why is there never a deconstruction of arab or Congolese ethnic identity in this way?

Makes you think doesn't it? What is the purpose of all this?

It's to make you feel comfortable with being a minority in your homeland. Enjoy.

So people along the borders presumably don't count, since they have french/belgian/swiss/whatever ancestry?

>A person who has wholly German roots in Germany?
And what constitutes "wholly German roots" to you? These are empty platitudes.
Going by your earlier definition, neither Eastern nor Southern Germans are "real" Germans.

>Why is that only European ethnic groups have to be deconstructed and doubted this way? Why is there never a deconstruction of arab or Congolese ethnic identity in this way?
Because we're discussing Germans, and not Arabs or Congolese?

You know what, I take it back, Germany has a bad rap because of recent history and the whole barbarian thing, I'm sure there's more but I can't remember it all. Like I said I've got no real problem with Germany nowadays although their immigration policy leaves a bit confused

True, they usually only talk about it when Oktoberfest comes around or when Christmas came around. I was curious as to why my friend was scrubbing some boots clean and apparently Krampus is still a thing among them.

so are the descendants of slavs who got conquered in the middle ages in todays eastern Germany German or not?

Southern Germany and Austria were originally Celtic, weren't they?

Now that we've opened this can of worms, who would actually be an Ethnic German?

>uh Slavs got integrated into the east german gene pool ten centuries ago, there fore it is okay to allow the entirety of Africa and MENA in as long they eventually pick up enough German to work at a factory
Your worldview is silly as shit and you know it.

Germans have always been a diverse group of people with a history of assimilating outsiders into their nation. If you were to step back a couple of centuries, somebody in Mecklenburg would have very little in common with somebody from Bavaria. There is no reason why contemporary outsiders could not eventually assimilate into a broader German culture. Hitler's concepts of Germany and Germans relied mostly on memes and his mood on a particular day.

You can't define what makes a person genetically german.
You can't explain why the country is tied to the genes.
You can't explain why having your genetic legacy drown in a pool of white genes is oh so much better than drowning in a pool of arab genes.
You can't explain why a foreigner who completely integrates isn't german beyond "muh genes", which falls apart due to the above.

You don't have an argument beyond "muh feels, muh genes, muh cockoldry, muh stormfaggorty".

Yes, Celts settled up to middle Germany, though again, they lived in almost all of Europe and didn't simply cease to exist, they mixed with Germanics and to a lesser extent Romans and Slavs.

Well probably the descendants of some Germanic tribes (that later formed the German nation) and the inhabitants of the areas these tribes ruled over in ~900 AD

Germans aren't a ethnically homogenous nation, no nation is, peoples interbreed and change, otherwise you lose genetic diversity and get results like some Pharaos (look up modern renderings of Tutanchamun)

not what I said. What exactly is your problem with a foreigner when he assimilates into your culture?

>Mecklenburg would have very little in common with somebody from Bavaria
...and now people living in an apartment block in Bavaria separated by five meters have absolutely nothing in common with each other...

That's a pretty vague claim.

It really isn't. They don't even speak a common language.

I always figured that Germans living on the borders with other countries would have a different genetic make up, I'm not too well versed in the differences between the Germans, Austrians and Bavarians. Is there really any difference between them?

Again, claims with no substantiation.

Furthermore, most of modern Germany didn't speak a common language until the late 19th Century.

Yes most of Germany didn't speak a common language in the 19th century, most of Munich doesn't speak a common language in 2017!

these were different Germanic tribes that all spoke German dialects, so there are differences, however culturally they are very similar and intermixed for hundreds of years now, so they are practically the same. Also you can't speak of Germans and Bavarians and Austrians: there are Austrians, Bavarians, Saxons, Thuringians etc etc, but all are Germans.

And yet again, you make these alarmist claims with no backing. This kind of thing is good for riling up people who want to feel angry and validate their existing views, but it doesn't stand up to an outsider's scrutiny.