Just bought some Ripple (Xrp) and... I think it made me sick

Just bought some Ripple (Xrp) and... I think it made me sick
I started to gain a fever and feel nauseated
Dont by this coin, and sell any you might have

Bought this coin. Three seconds later a locust swarm came and killed my family. I will not buy this again biz

XRP is kinda strange. I've considered hopping on in the past because it's cheap and it seems like a successful enough company but the price just falls and falls. Any insight as to why?

its simple, ripple tits has no limits

they can make as many as they want, more ripple tits, less value.
why invest in rippling your tits then?

I see, that makes sense.

beening telling newfags like you snice 2012 to not buy ripple but every year a newfag likes you does

>I've considered hopping on in the past because IT'S CHEAP
typical broke fag logic

That's not even true...
The amount is fixed and most of it is put in Escrow so Ripple can not release it on the market. There is a fixed amount of Ripple that enters the market every month.

This probably is the company that has the most partnerships in banking and is even given confidence by the Federal Reserve. This is a long term investment, so fags who have no nerves and are all into gambling on skateboards....stay out.
It is one of the few projects that have real world value beyond a nice copied whitepaper and circlejerking twitterposts.

>Putting money in the Bank's choice of crypto when you own money to the bank

>Buying RIP ple

There is a fixed amount of Ripple that enters the market every month.

nice try but we know they can change that amount... and it is uncapped.

basically, you are asking banks to fuck you all over again, and if that is the case,
then fuck you.

centralized shitcoin that prints more useless garbage just to keep them on the front page of CMC

stay away

I bought it and waited a week before selling it at a loss because it wasn't doing shit but bleeding slowly.

Selling at a small loss sucks but I put those funds into ANS so it wasn't so bad

fuck ripple

nice just sold 100k

enjoy your Zimbabwe crypto

This is not fucking funny, this shit is literally happening right now. Someone is constantly putting up excatly 100k sell orders. Which one of you memers is doing it?

is this why price is coming down?

How come it increased so much in value around May?

You cant cripple the ripple

rip ripple

Yeah, fixed at like 99 billion with can be expanded anytime. Who would even notice another 100 billion. Theres good reason is dirt cheap and will remain dirt cheap. No one wants crypto fiat.

bought 300 ripples. my parakeet immediately contracted nonhodgkins lymphoma and my penis shortened 3 inches. then it got bad.

my wife's son started mocking me.
it's getting so bad i can't go a day without him taunting me "cripple cripple buying worthless ripple".

please biz make it stop

Yep can confirm, but 10k XRP and the black plague spread throughout my town. Disease and pestilence everywhere, and now we are experiencing a famine.

Don't buy this coin.

Fidget spinners are kind of played out now