It's undeniable that for hundreds of years, Europeans and their descendants have been the master race of Earth...

It's undeniable that for hundreds of years, Europeans and their descendants have been the master race of Earth. Caucasians invented the automobile, telephone, television, x-ray, radio, MRI, aeroplane, helicopter, space rocket, satellites, computers, internet, wifi, electricity generation, as well as contributing huge amounts to maths, science, and the arts.

But once upon a time, the Chinese were the master race. And once, the Egyptians were. I believe Europeans became the master race around the period of the European renaissance, or that at least set the stage for it to happen. Why/how did whites become the master race? If it was based in white genetics, does the white race have a fighting chance of maintaining master race status against the Chinese in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2014/10/hyper-racism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and thyme

Huh?

heheh good one

Race doesn't exist. There is no master race. We are all individuals. Collectivism is bullshit. You have no right to claim the inventions of your forebearers. Literally kill yourself.

ON
THE
SHOULDERS
OF
GIANTS

>You have no right to claim the inventions of your forebearers.
There is a middle-way, you fucking imbecile. You kill yourself, or better yet, let me do it in secret. Tired of you liberal fuckheads responding to conservative thought in a manner that encourages them to be more extreme. There is a fucking middle-way that involves RESPECTING one's ancestors, and the influences that persist to this way, whilst acknowledging one's own responsibility to live up (and perhaps even surpass) their accomplishments. Collectivism and Individualism feed into each other. Can you individuality without intersubjectivity, and vice versa? No, you fuckhead. We are all borrowing the language and metaphors and contributions of our forebears, but I agree we must acknowledge our own individuality and ability to innovate and add to what they contributed.

I swear to God, one day I am going to crush the head of a condescending libtard like you.

>that persist to this way,
that persist to this day,*

Also, if there will be something like the Holocaust again, then it is the fault of you retarded liberals always denigrating any attempt of feeling proud in one's ethos.

>Germans
>Masterrace

Nah, they had a hand in taking out a master race and have sort of been wearing the rotting corpse ever since

Please stop telling that to yourself to convince yourself that you can look down on "those plebs who think race exists". Race exists as, at the very least, a construct of the human mind. Race can be examined, evaluated, and quantified.

Unless you are just looking for an argument, we can agree to disagree on this matter.

This isn't really my main question though. Is it known at all why Europeans became to prosperous compared to other peoples around the world? Why most of the inventions, discoveries, and major contributions to the sciences and arts have come from Europeans and their descendents?

Ok, since your post is longer than two sentences, I'll give you a benefit of a doubt that you didn't intend to make a worthless thread.

But that doesn't change fact that it is, not really because it's full of neonazi lingo, but because whole post written in terms of /pol/ thinking and can't be really answered.

It feels silly writing it down but I am going to do that anyway. Your concept of white people is completely arbitrary. There is no master race. Egyptians weren't one people. Even mentioning renaissance further shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

The WUZzery needs to end

I'll respond later, but I think the fact Europeans formed a cogent socioeconomic class system in modern era created an effective eugenics system. Both assortative mating and socioeconomic status are important for brighter progeny.

I'm not a historian, that's why I came here to ask you guys. FFS, I don't know any of this shit, that's why I'm asking how/why did Europeans and their descendants become so economically dominant?

I'll also add that as a Caucasian, I'm perplexed by this because of the fact that I DON'T consider myself superior compared with other ethnicities. Koreans and Japanese people continually impress me, as does humanity in general. That's why this subject seems so intriguing to me.

>Collectivism is bullshit.

This is what retards in 2017 are taught. 10 people will beat one 99% of the time.

>Race doesnt exist

Which is why africans are more prone to diabetes and always win 100m sprint, while white people can digest lactose and asians lack body odor.

Ironically the renaissance happened largely because the scholars of the time were willing to see past their own cultural bias and study the works and innovations of other civilizations
of the time.

Friendly reminder that
1. We are not on Reddit, please drop the "I'm blind to race!" bs
2. You're anonymous. Just admit to yourself that race fucking exists.
3. Just admit that while race exists, white people are the current master race of the world. We weren't always, and we won't always be, but right now, we are. It's OK to discuss it.

I think what you have to keep in mind is that Homo Sapiens has existed for 250,000 to 100,000 years and that our immediate predecessor, Homo Erectus, used the same type of axe for a million years. Virtually any sort of civilization has only existed for 5,000-10,000 years.

Thinking that quirks of history leading to success over a timespan of hundreds of years is evidence of racial superiority based on evolutionary traits is largely delusional. Evolution simply doesn't work that quickly.

I was thinking thousands of years, or however long it took for blacks, whites, and Asians to evolve into being.

There isn't really any evidence based on thousands of years, either. Take Great Britain, the island where the Industrial Revolution happened, two thousand years ago they were living in mud huts while major civilizations happened elsewhere.

There really is very little basis for claiming superiority of races of Homo Sapiens.

Where the did I bring up race? Time to take off your fucking tin foil hate, mate.

I was simply pointing out that as soon as you assume you're superior to others you're more prone to cutting yourself off from the rest of the world. All that ever leads to is getting assraped by those who weren't willing to stagnate.
Humans have always thrived on the sharing of knowledge.

>All that ever leads to is getting assraped by those who weren't willing to stagnate
This sounds like Europe vs. China to me. Now we're getting somewhere...

Man, reading about the Rape of Berlin gives me such a kick. Just imagining those Mongoloids the Soviets brought with them conquering those Blonde, Blue eyed qts makes me diamonds. It takes such a big dump all over Hitlers Aryan mythos.

Zhang, please go back to /r9k/.

>This sounds like Europe vs. China
Precisely. But today China is very aware of its retarded past decisions and is now bent on preventing this from ever happening again. The West however is currently being flooded by alt-right retards who want nothing more than to isolate ourselves and go full Hongwu.

Read the West and the Rest. The West is fully capable of continuing to compete for the top spot, they just need to put aside the silly feeling that success is somehow something to be ashamed of.

>But once upon a time, the Chinese were the master race

In your fantasy world maybe

>And once, the Egyptians were

Correct

Someone said it, thank you

White? Do you mean British, Scandinavian, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Russian or Greek?

I believe that these are different races. You believe that the race line is drawn at "europe, africa and asia." A few hundred years ago people in the same village were of the same race and people a mile away were subhumans.

Yeah no shit people are stronger together, that's not the discussion. Becoming part of a collective makes the individual devote everything to the collective which suppresses individual thought.

Individualism is a meme that immature people love.
Everything you know you have learned from someone else.
Every time you create something new you just combine other people's ideas.
"You" are just a creation of your environment.

>2017
>people still dont know that there no white race

Read this article:
alternative-right.blogspot.com/2014/10/hyper-racism.html

Basically assortative mating (mixing within one's race) AND mixing within one's socioeconomic status (which is a decent proxy of IQ) has led Europe to more intelligent progeny in Europe.

>led Europe to more intelligent progeny in Europe.
led Europeans to have more intelligent offspring*

It's because of identity. Whites developed identity in a much more superior than everyone else, just look at every small bit of land in Europe it's inhabitants have a connection to it, in most parts of the world other than Japan this wasnt the case until the 20th century.