Right now there is a coin out there that will 100x soon and you and nobody else knows what it is

>right now there is a coin out there that will 100x soon and you and nobody else knows what it is

Saltlending and MTL.

TME

LINDA

no points in telling that if you give us no clue ..

Dubs for the clue

It's XRP. Anyone who's not retarded can see that.

yeah, it's called Monaco

jewcoin and nazidollar to the lambo heaven

it's Digibyte

-100x to be clear

You are all just bagholders. I know which coin it is, but I won't tell, even though it's pretty obvious. It's so obvious I don't even need to shill lmao.

Tell me something new.

There are multiple coins that will do 10000% till the end of the year.

Unfortunate I have no idea which ones or else I wouldn't be on Veeky Forums, right?

top kek

OMG why won't you just tell us, user?

Last time it was Ethereum right? Or has any other altcoin went pass x100 ?

It's shift

Screencap this

Because I'm still accumulating these cool shekels of course

yeah you don't know shit

I do

its called waves brah

almost didnt give you the hot tip cause of your commie faggot OP pic

SERIOUSLY DELET THIS

This is an old coin.
Why would it moon?
Because Galla with another chick had that on their shirts?

I highly doubt it...

They changed the purpose of it and now they have visits to colleges planned to promote it to students and surrounding businesses. They have the beta of their app being released later in the year, and ATM machines, and it's still only 30 sats.

Parents are going to be sending Suzy and Chad off to college with campuscoin giftcards ready to load onto their student ID card so they can get cheap macaroni and cheese at the dining hall and discounted bowling shoes

Everyone knows the coin it will definitely happen to. No matter how much they don't want it to.

ARK of course.

It won't do 100x this year. 10x only this year and another 10x after the next 5 years.

Koi Coin, whales are getting in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM NOT READY

espers on yobit sir

CPC...being accumulated now...this is the only time I'll post this..g-good luck, user

Unironically probably going to be HTMLCOIN. been watching whales buy in the same amount for weeks.
Still at 1 sat but whales bump it to 2 on occasion before letting it calm down back to 1.

I say this mainly because they are about to perform a swap. A whole new updated blockchain, but they are giving it out at 1:1 for their current HTMLCOIN.
Probably not going to a cent or anything but betting it will hit 40 - 50 sats by the end of next month. Similar to reddcoin.

Obviously its going to be IOTA. This is like ETH when it was at .20c

Tell us now!
Or GO from this place!

ZRX
trust me

>right now there is a coin out there that will -100% soon and you and nobody else knows what it is
You won't make it, OP.

there's actually 2 coins: ZRX and DNT

CampusCoin (CMPCO)?

It's Timereum (TME).

Signatum

MOONcoin

Yes, it is called monero in the next 5 years.

Shift for sure. 10-25x by end of year

I know what it is, and it's not on the market yet. My goal for trading ATM is to make as much as I fucking can to dump my savings into it when it launches and hold for a year, where it will surely fucking explode and make me a millionaire

this bag is really heavy I hope it's true

Its OHNI

You shouldn't look at it that way, the chance of you finding that is very low. However if you get one coin that 5x, then after that another that 5x, then after that another that 4x, that is the same as 100x

When did you buy?

I was looking for an entry for weeks. Yesterday I saw someone mention it here and just bought.