Your patience will be rewarded. hodl

your patience will be rewarded. hodl.

I do, 2 Giota reporting in

Pls buy my bags

Woulda had 20 Gi for 1BTC but got scammed by a nice fellow on the Slack before launch in May.

When that 20 Gi is worth hundreds of thousands it will be a good time to kill myself.

>trusting anyone online
user..i...

Sold 628 MI for 0.00014 BTC ;__;
Still have 9 GI left, I'll hodl for months/years.
It'S my best investment by far till now.

>Iota
>Bags

Not possible unless you bought at absolute ATH and even then you're not down much and won't be at all in a week.

its already started. A nice 10% climb. Preparing popcorn for 1$ and 1€ breakthroughs.

traded all my litecoin for it a week ago, got about 3 Gi's. This will moon sooner.

I have 7800 of this will I be rich

This × 1,000,000,000

Daaamn bro, you trying oen a francise when the Robots start working?

>tfw only 1650

>Only

24 Giota here, ready to buy every major dip until it hits 10$

Any kind user feel like sending me some? I don't know where to get any -_-
9MBTBKOGAQGVETPCMILGWEEAIFBBJBHOUBZRNCWLRXPVZQPYIDMDBYKCVFSSOJMUNCOGZXYHBJEMNUEF9RHJLCQDWB

0.97$ ... almost there...

>anime beggar

>doesn't watch anime
cool meme user

tfw only 270 and just counting down the days until my next paycheck so I can throw all my disposable income into it all over again. I only started this week but in it for the long hold, I have so much faith in this.
Better than putting my savings into the banks

Mfw only 350

You have chosen wisely my friend. God will smile upon you

Who is that top middle? I want to break his nose

Fuck u user. Pls buy me a lambo u fuck.

MOVE YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST FUCKING GET TO $1 ALREADY

what are u guys expecting from iota? almost 3 bln market cap , what moon u expect?? go buy some lower market cap coins,and dont say "muh tangle shit"

i bought in at 28cents
i hodl till next years then sell some for a car

>internet-of-things

can this name be any more retarded? holy fuck its a decent coin but this is some bitbean tier shit

>being this uneducated

The internet of things is not an IOTA specific term, holy shit. It's an entire emerging industry. You can stay uninformed if you want, but I guarantee you'll regret it.

>Almost 3b market cap
>moon
lmfao kys dumbasses the supply of this coin is almost 3b as well.

>he doesn't know the coin isn't divisible

look how much this snapchat shit is worth
then think about what this could be worth if in usage

What I don't like about IOTA is that it is only on one legit exchange and Bitfinex just closed to Americans. That doesn't look good, that coin needs to get on polo or bittrex if it wants to succeed.

Are you retarded? IOTAs are traded on MIOTA scale, 3b refers do micro IOTA. To understand the real market cap you just need to do the math.

It's like btc market cap were in sats, don't be stupid.

And remember, this fucking coin still avaible only in bitfinex. How much do you think it's gonna moon when it hits Poloniex and Bittrex?

It's getting listed on binance after USDT, ICN and DNT.

Dumbass you are making no sense here, this is just another ripple they can generate as much they want.

There will be no more IOTA created.
You're a dumbass.

source?

binance slack, the binance ceo said iota will be added after a customary vote. Too lazy to take screenshots, you can go to binance slack and search for iota if you don't believe me.