Why do pagans hate christianity despite the fact christianity is main part of european culture?

Why do pagans hate christianity despite the fact christianity is main part of european culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmRG7euy0
youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
youtube.com/watch?v=kmikRx3SzNk
youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>

the current "pagans" are absolute retard larpers they cry about betraying muh "ancestors" while ignoring these ancestors who would practice Christianity for hundreds of years before they were born

>Judaism is the main part of European character
Wrong. Determination, innovation and a lust for greatness are the main parts of European character, European character which Christians have always been trying to murder.

>Why do pagans hate christianity despite the fact christianity is main part of european culture?

I hate it because they claim to worship a deity but don't.

Who does a prophet have to murder to get taken seriously on this planet?

I also have a personal vendetta against monotheism because as a homeschooled kid I was taken in by my youth pastor who was some sort of "professional" pederast.

Long story short, I was naive, sheltered, and happy as a kitten in a petting zoo until I read in the Bible "God" wants me stoned to death for my "sin" of being groomed by the guy. Since his behavior was illegal he ended up confirming that God wanted me stoned to death so I shouldn't tell anyone. He then raped me and another boy who I convinced to rebel against him with me because obviously God came first.

Needless to say it was devastating to find out that God wanted me bludgeoned to death and then tortured for eternity - I wasn't even 13 years old yet and my life was already over according to God and the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint God.

So, yeah, fuck "Christians."

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmRG7euy0

Current "pagans" are Jewish pawns, probably literally paid by Soros.

christianity a major part of european culture because it forced its way in, you may as well ask why christians hate muslims

your anecdote means nothing.

Why do Shintoists and Confucianists hate Buddhism despite it being part of East Asian culture?

Why do Iraqis hate freedom and democracy despite it being part of middle eastern culture?

Thier are just extremely butthurt
>might makes right!
By pagan logic Christianity is superior

>atheists are literally all child abuse victims

Makes a lot of sense tbqh

Why does Christianity hate white people despite the fact that white people are the main (and only) part of european culture?

>Japanese/Chinese Syncretism.
False equivalency m8.

A holy psalm

Yahoo Akbar
Yahoo ak (baaar)

Yahoo Akbar
Yahoo ak (baaar)

Geebus and yahoo
Yahoo and geebus
They are my bros
Feed the one foreskin
The other you eat
Praise geebus and yahoo
In heaven and earth
Cut the foreskin drink the blood
The foreskin is yahoo's body
The blood is his blood

Yahoo Akbar
Yahoo ak (baaar)

Buddhism is the christianity of Asia

The whole early middle ages in Japan was marked by buddhist nobility having power struggles with nativist regional clans.

In the end after centuries of Buddhism Shitoism took higher precedence

>>atheists are literally all child abuse victims
>Makes a lot of sense tbqh

I'm not an atheist, I'm a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA

these would be 10x better if you actually used a psalm as a template

>>atheists are literally all child abuse victims
>Makes a lot of sense tbqh

Also, you weren't listening - your phony book was more traumatic to me than being raped because I wanted God above all and someone handed me a terrorist manual and claimed it was "the word of God."

Enjoy hell, Abrahamics earned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmikRx3SzNk

they killed us !!
they tortured us!!
kill them all there day will come and our revenge.

Well, wouldn't you hate Christianity if it made you feel like God hates you for getting diddled by Father McFondles?

>wouldn't you hate Christianity if it made you feel like God hates you for getting diddled by Father McFondles?

It doesn't change the fact that the "Christians" betrayed Jesus for Moses - it's a religion of Judases.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU

I hope you find peace with God someday, praying for you