youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
youtube.com/watch?v=gbKAefBxKVg
youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMZmKPEKas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestantism is retarded in that it replaces the authoritative interpretation of the Bible (by the Church that was granted this authority by Jesus himself) with every individual being able to judge by themselves what the Bible actually says. It is literally the root of all relativistic and subjetivist ideas of today.

Fuck the reformation and fuck protestants.

>The Jews only hate us because Papists are mean to them
>What the fuck, these Jews are evil, why didn't papists have them killed
MARTY NOOOOOOOOOOO

In his defence the rants about jews werent added since his followers didnt see the justification for it. Though im pretty sure they only removed stuff that were added by fanfiction writers othervise.

>Catholic Satanists still butthurt about losing their indulgence shekels

>by the Church that was granted this authority by Jesus himself

Not for long considering Protestant heretics religion is on sharp decline while the true Christian church is still going strong

>500 years since Protestantism
>3,000 Proddy churches
>2000 years
>One Catholic Church

>invent televangelism
>still claim to have any moral high ground regarding indulgences and money issues

Why did Jesus make a Satan Worshipper the first Pope?

>One Catholic Church
lel
There's traditionalist Catholics, Sedevacantists, Byzantine Catholics, Charismatic Catholics, and occult sects down in Mexico that still operate in full communion with the Catholic Church.

At least the Orthodox Church doesn't remain in communion with those it deems heretics. At least the Orthodox Church doesn't allow heretics to infiltrate the Church, up to the highest levels, who destroy everything that the Church is about and replace it with modernist garbage.

begome ordodox :DD

>Orthodox
Heresy

>anime
Godless heathenry.

Not to mention you will get a different Catholic church on every continent because they "syncretized" with the pagan deities of the natives.

>Paul
>a Pope

>Paul
What in Christ's name is this Heathenry?

>There's traditionalist Catholics, Sedevacantists, Byzantine Catholics, Charismatic Catholics, and occult sects down in Mexico that still operate in full communion with the Catholic Church.

All of which are within one institution and vying so their view prevails in it. It is like saying the United States isn't one country because Republicans and Democrats exist.

>Most Protestants are white Germanics
>Catholics are almost entirely niggers or spics

True religion my ass

Remind me again, which race is going extinct, Hans? The future is Mestizo and Taig

Most of Europe was Catholic, actually, until Luther began corrupting shit and power-hungy monarchs fell for it because it would release them from being bound to the church.

And the long-term cause of it is the adherence to Protestantism.

Without protestantism there wouldn't be subjetivism and then there wouldn't be Cultural Marxism.

It is literally the root of all evils we have now.

>Most Protestants are white Germanics
You're acting like that's a positive thing
>Catholics are almost entirely niggers or spics
Sorry Hans but the majority of Europe is Catholic

Ah, the truly enlightened.
Luther is the father of Fundamentalism and Atheism. Truly, a proud and noble lineage for he, the crown jewel of the Ninth Bolgia.

>Granted the church authority
bitch where

you know where, don't play dumb

t. average protestant. I see you've never read even a single account of the gospel.

Show me the verse where Jesus gave permission for a church to rule.

>Luther began corrupting shit

Yeah because selling indulgences to pay for the Pope's drug and prostitute orgies is not corrupt at all

Only nigger-filled parts like France and Portugal

Religion should not exist in anything but history books at this point.

lol holy shit

>"Only nigger-filled parts like France and Portugal"
Oh yeah as opposed to totally white Protestant countries like Germany and Sweden

Not going to because I'm on my phone but in all 4 gospel accounts in the Bible after the resurrection when Jesus appears to Peter he tells him to lead his sheep, gives him the right to forgive sins, and says that what comes from him comes from Christ. In other words, Jesus establishes the church with Peter as the first pope.

You forgot anglo catholics

>France is 20% African
>Portuguese are Moors
>Germany and Sweden are 90% white

Go back to raping kids Benedict

>Portuguese are moors
Not even catholic, but you're a retard.

>idolaters and papists
>Christian

Germany isnt going to on be 90% white for much longer I'd their """"""""Christian"""""""" party keeps importing millions of migrants

Just admit it Hans, Protestant countries are the most cucked countries in Europe

>Cucked
If anything, Protestant countries are the only Christian countries left in Europe. Love thy neighbor is something Catholic """""""""Christians"""""""""""" seems to ignore when it doesn't suit them anymore, as if it were just another verse in the bible they can throw away willy nilly.

>If anything, Protestant countries are the only Christian countries left in Europe.

Did you forget Poland?

>The church established 2,000 years ago by Saint Peter isn't a true Christian church

This is your brain on Protestantism

You mean that country that they call based on /pol/ for not accepting refugees? Real bastion of proper Christian behavior.

>Saint Peter established the Catholic Church
>Despite never claiming to be Pope

This is your brain on Catholicism

>makes claim
>ok, prove it
>ad hominem
>I'm going to ask one more time, prove it
>not going to
>but here's a bullshit explanation
How would Jesus know what Peter's successors were going to do retard?

>Jesus never directly said he was the son of God
This is basically what you're saying

>If anything, Protestant countries are the only Christian countries left in Europe.
>You mean that country that they call based on /pol/ for not accepting refugees? Real bastion of proper Christian behavior.

Which one is it you faggot?

>The Bishop of Rome isn't the pope

Because he's God you tard, I'm 95% sure you're trolling at this point

>"Men cannot add or take away from scripture"

This has got to be the most retarded scam possible.

"Why can't we find any proof of God's existence?"

> by the Church that was granted this authority by Jesus himself

The Catholic Church (and the Protestant Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church) have ZERO authority from Jesus Christ - their "authority" is their own narcissistic delusion.

"We believe in God, but there's not been a single messenger out of billions of people in over 2000 years and we'll kill you if you disagree! Herp Derp..."

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmRG7euy0

Scripture is transcendental, the mind of man is not. The moment you alter scripture or even try to interpret it in various ways and not take it as it is originally written, it is longer completely transcendental.

this thread is a fucking disgrace

>and that's why you should let the church fuck you all in the ass with absolute impunity

>Scripture is transcendental, the mind of man is not.

LMFAO...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCTzLzf6to

>shilling your shitty YT channel
>being a literal redditor

w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d

I'll take it this is just bait.

>ave maria, ave maria, the goy- i mean the flock are reading the bible!
>shut this down at once!

You've got it all wrong.

>"hey goyim don't listen to the church that helped save you from living under a shithole caliphate, what have they ever done for you? after all we are all (((Old Testament))) people"

When was Peter in Rome?

>tfw the Catholic church has become a refugees welcome get-together
How do we make the Catholic Church great again Veeky Forums?

lmao I've never met a single protestant who's read the bible on their own and not have it cherry picked and read to them by their pastor.

Tell the refugees they can come but they most convert.

>Detailed Documentary Exposing Catholic Church (8 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8

>The Real History of the evil Roman Catholic Church
youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8

>The Jesuit Agenda Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E

>The Real Bible Version Issue
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA

>The Catholic and Islamic Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

Catholicism is pure evil. It's satanism, crypto-paganism.
Mystery Babylon.

Biblical Christianity > Man's Traditions

>here's the REEEAL stowy!

>UUUUUUH! EXPOSED!

>EXPOSED b8

>the church that helped save you from living under a shithole caliphate
Better than living under a (((papal))) thumb

Sorry Orthodox Heresy is literally an Oxymoron

They consider themselves Orthodox, but are in fact infidels. Jesus what done says ol' Peter is King of the Church, and they think some 4 random jobbers are.

Peter is dead I am afraid, so its up to the Patriarchs

>shilling your shitty YT channel
>being a literal redditor

I'm not shilling my channel - I'm using my videos to prove to you that the Pope is going to hell where he belongs along with most Clergy, all Rabbis, and all Imams.

There's really no excuse for buying into the Moses hoax after Jesus called Moses a liar and especially now that Moses has been proven a fraud.

There never was an excuse in the first place to just go out and commit murder because someone said a burning bush said so.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbKAefBxKVg

>indulgences are bad
>audits parishioners to make sure they're really paying 10% of their wages to the church as a tithe

What did mainstream American protestant churches mean by this?

>>shilling your shitty YT channel
>>being a literal redditor
>w e w l a d
>e
>w
>l
>a
>d
>I'll take it this is just bait.

That's the problem with monotheism - they can never admit they're completely wrong about their book being divine no matter how much evidence is stacked against them because that would mean they're just a bunch of murderers and that's all they've ever been.

This planet is so human-centric it's laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM

Is there something equivalent to the Catholic church's published catechism volume for the Orthodoxy?

Wait, you think Poland is Protestant?

>Tell the refugees they can come but they most convert.
That's against religious freedom

Religious freedom is a liberal idea and liberalism is a sin.

Why's this retardation on a history board?

Oh. It's humanities. Fuck this board.

>2017
>being cucktian at all
Shiggydy shaggydy shoo

@3090802
>notice me guyse, notice me!

do you have autism

>selling indulgences to pay for St. Peter's Basilica
fixd

>do you have autism

I don't think so - maybe some people would call me autistic. I'm a loner - that's for sure - though there are times in my life I've been very sociable as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfMZmKPEKas

>@