Excuse me bitcoin wtf r u doin

excuse me bitcoin wtf r u doin

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/12/bitcoin-vaults-to-new-record-above-4k-boosted-by-japan-and-multiplying-its-value-fourfold.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

institutions are stepping in

i swear to god big money is trying to force liquidation on people who shorted eth. that's the only possible explanation.

*shorted btc i mean

if you don't think were going to 5k very soon idk what your smoking

it's not healthy whatever that is

you're aware we are heading to 7-10k for the end of the year?

I've been a tetherbear since june 29, and I'll be a tether bear some more.

t. goldman sachs

get out of bitcoin right fucking now. (((they))) are going to shut it down

this is the most disgusting chart I have ever seen, BTC shouldn't be going anywhere but down, Goldman said it will dip to trick people into opening short positions and get liquidated .Fucking kikes.

I bought in at €3627 and don't give a shit what happens this month. Gonna hodl until next year at The very least, possibly until 5 years. Still looking to get debt-free home out of this with 1 btc at least even if millionare-tier is out of reach now.

get out of Veeky Forums tinfoil poltard. Bitcoin is bought all over the world moron

GONNA DROP ANYTIME SOON

WHY ISNT IT GOING DOWN I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO BUY FOR A WEEK

>tfw my 1 BTC is 90% of my networth

Feels good getting richer every second

heading for the next peak.
HODL

Smart investors saw the $3965 line tested over and over again after we broke 4m. No dip below lasted more than an hour.

Then after the dip an obvious ascending triangle formed.

I'm at work so I can't pull up my TA. Not that it's worth anything after the fact... meme lines work because people believe they work

>BTC shouldn't be going anywhere but down
do you mean up? I don't really get what your psot means

3800-4000 was the dip you had to buy moron.

>(((they))) are shutting it down by pumping it up

can't believe you didn't buy a week ago... do you think it will magically go down? it's going up for the 5 next weeks

Why didn't you buy the dip yesterday?

by them, you mean the japs retard?
cnbc.com/2017/08/12/bitcoin-vaults-to-new-record-above-4k-boosted-by-japan-and-multiplying-its-value-fourfold.html

You fucking tinfoil hatters dont even understand people from all over the world are buying bitcoin, not just some jew banks

As per the chart TA , BTC should be going down h&s, is bearish, instead there's this massive candle, all the while Goldman kept saying it will crash to trick people into shorting.

>tfw i saw the japanese paying higher and higher premiums for bitcoin past few days
>tfw i shorted the yen

ezpz

Fuck off

btc will drop anytime now

>Drop
>Comes back up higher

There is no reason to not buy whenever. It will just rise thanks to anti inflation mechanism

>Comes back up higher

>how I know you're new

Literally the only time in bitcoin history when the price dropped and did not (yet) come back up higher, was yesterday.

Fucking kek
>Find any asset that is currently selling at its all time high
>As you can clearly see, this asset has shown a 100% history of always returning and exceeding its previous all-time high.
>Therefore it is impossible to lose money with it
fucking lol at your thinking

How about 2013?

so many noobs are going to get burnt. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually you'll see a real crash. And I'll be there ready to buy the dip. Don't get me wrong, I love btc, but the euphoria in here and the misbelief that it will keep setting ATHs on a regular basis without a correction is a tell-tale sign you're new as fuck

We're all waiting for a replacement

Bitcoin price rose higher than the 2013 level earlier this year.

I'm not saying it's impossible to lose money on bitcoin, I'm just refuting Bitcoin has always come back up higher, contrary to what he said.

>Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually you'll see a real crash.
People have been saying this since even before that time bitcoin popped from 2 cents to 10 cents.

Literally EVERYTHING that is currently at its all-time high has "always come back up higher"

Therefore, it's false to say claim that the price has not consistently "come back up higher".

This is the mother off all bull traps.
I went tether at 4100USD and not buying back until 2500USD.

THAT GREEN STICK IS STAN HIMSELF LURING YOU IN

>People have been saying this since even before that time bitcoin popped from 2 cents to 10 cents.

yeah, and there have been major corrections that were not difficult to predict

Look at the fib retraces of all the past corrections. There's a pattern of all of them hitting the 61% retrace. The last dip only hit the 23% retrace. It wasn't a fucking correction at all. The market hasn't corrected since the run up from 1800. You can ignore that past patterns but all you are basing your enthusiasm on is feelings.

i think this is a classic double top

Totally agree. Since the beginning of the month almost 70% growth, it will need to correct just like back in June.

>and there have been major corrections
Of course.

and we're due for one any day, that's the whole point of my argument

would I rather risk my money eeking out another $100/btc trying to surpass the ath, or do I put it on the sidelines and buy back in when it's below $3500? It's an easy call.

we just had one from 4400 to 3800

Exactly. Shit can drop 1000USD In 1 day.
Rather buy back at the next bullrun than bull trap

that wasn't a correction, it only hit the first retrace level

the fact that you think that was a correction is a pretty tell-tale sign you don't know what the fuck you're doing

Not sure why you're arguing with me though.

I don't know if trying to predict the market is a good strategy. What worked best for me is buying in and simply waiting.
Invariably the price will drop below my buy point a couple of times, and then shoot way up after a few weeks.

get a job lol

>Invariably the price will drop below my buy point a couple of times, and then shoot way up after a few weeks.

Another sign you haven't been doing this very long

dont act like you know what you are doing better than others, you may never see a 3500 again.

fucking jap pieces of shit should stop pumpin btc so we can trade our fucking shitcoins again

Except the only time the price of bitcoin did not shoot higher than ever before, is since yesterday.

Are you high or drunk or something?

just buy and hold

Yea now it is the time of buying and holding coins. Then you know what follows.

Everything to the MOON!

Any proof this is a bulltrap though?
I was about to buy 1 BTC but holding back after this thread

just wait if it goes higher than 4400. If yes, it's a bull trend.

>buying here

(((they))) brought about the swastica on Bytom

Going from $3 to $4 was the same percentage gain as $3000 -> $4000.

Bitcoin grows logarithmically.

Haven't been reading the trash here?
It's crashing DUH!

>believing goldman sachs when it comes to crypto
this is another level of retardation

>fibonacci lines
nigga there's so many lines that it would be an achievement if it dit not touch some of them

they stepped in long ago

>he thinks the kikes are not experienced enough in market manipulation to pull this off
Please, kys

HEAD AND SHOULDERS KNEES AND TOES KNEES AND TOES

He probably shorted the dip

>Bitcoin grows exponentially
>I'm a retard, BTW.

FTFY

This desu, I bought in at €3550.

There's always people waiting for the dip to buy, and thus it never crashes.

OP here, this guy gets it

ta is a meme

mirin your gainz, bruh

>people are willing to pay tons of money for basically nothing

i mean, i don't mind, i'm generating loads of money with this, but it's weird when you try to think about it.

Yea man, the dollar is pretty weird when you look at it that way.

It'll drop to 60% of its value after it hits $7000, but that's the lowest it'll ever be again. It'll be 14k by 2Q2018.
screencap.dis

it won't do another ATH but crash? would you sell now? where would you roughly place your re-buy?

Are any of you considering the hype that newfags are buying into about a $150k bitcoin by 2021 who are all buying now and holding onto their tits waiting to get rich? This "3200 crash" is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

i wish i could, i need to cash out some to gap the time

I'm holding a couple but I'll cash out it it dips below 4k again

>This "3200 crash" is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Every. Single. Time.

bought £1500 in February, now worth £10500, you're to late they said, its a bubble the said, its for drug dealers and human traffickers they said
>(((they))) said

I was thinking the same thing.

>he thinks btc are part of the markets
no comment

t. clif high

can someone please explain this btc trading behavior to me. ive been seeing some weird-ass shit these past few days-week that made me pull out at 4400 because it was getting obvious that the btc market was being heavily manipulated, but i cant even explain this. someone deliberately pumping this who has both the means and motivation to do so would know to hide better than this. was there some 11 oclock cspan segment i missed on how bitcoin just received fucking full worldwide government support or something?

something's up

I've been in this game since 2012 and I've never seen anything like this before.

I can't tell you what it is, I just wanted to confirm that you aren't going crazy.

read up on btch and ln, there are some lasting changes happening to btc right now

the chinese
they are
a wakin'

I bought at $4350 three days ago and shorted it on Bitmex.

Get good scrub.

thank you. i am starting to think im going crazy.

yeah but, was anything released at ~11 AM today? news, leaks, anything? i see jumps like that all the time.. in stocks. that have a catalyst. earnings reports, merger announcements, etc. 7% in 30 minutes and then zero correction after a totally flad macd and no catalyst just doesnt make sense.

accidental market buy from a whale?

if anything the bitcoin cash news ive been hearing today and yesterday has been that the non-emergency decrease in hash difficulty could be stealing lots of miners (and money) away from btc, which should be driving the price down, not up.

just ignore him, we see this mentality all day long. HODLers will always win.

Sachs. Also this all kicked off with a 20m something buy