The A.M.A is today

The A.M.A is today

Predictions?

So is this going to moon in the next few days? Was thinking about picking it up. $2.95 a good price?

price is already starting to recover. If they can answer the most critical questions posted in that AMA without dodging them, this coin will moon so fucking hard.

They have to answer what ICN actually does or else nothing will happen.

I predict they will dodge the tough questions, probably give some other half-assed reason for ICN to have any use, and the price will stay between $2.75 and $3.25 because of manipulation... unless they really botch the AMA, in which case we are back to $2 and a slow death.

Inclined to believe this desu

I don't understand why people are still asking this question. There are uncertainties surrounding ICN but this is no longer one. They even have a flow chart explaining the value of the token if you join their slack

>muhhhhhhhhh buybacks

-15%

Has nothing to do with the buybacks.

I hope they tell the whale to fuck off

>only thing you can buy on exchanges is ICN
>LOL JK GUISE THE REAL VALUE IS IN ICNX WHICH WE ARE TOKENISING SOON

yeah... I think we are more likely to see a return to $2 than $4

We’ll start answering your questions on Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 4PM sharp

It's tomorrow you fucking dumbass

Basically this

$4.20

>price is already starting to recover.

lol what? they just got out of beta and began accepting registrations two weeks ago. nothings recovering yet.

The fucking thing is in it's infancy and they already have an investment management firm coming in with huge $$$ from the old economy.

you ain't seen nothing yet.

surely you can't be talking about Columbus... which is a new company headed by one of these shady Slovekians.

"shady slovekians" :D

One of the founders was behind Cashila and other in traditional investment management.

trying to make it sound like they got an outside firm partnering with them, but they are really partnering with themselves... shady

I predict that they'll give dodgy answers and expect holders to endure another month of opportunity cost.

I also think that their community is going to push ICN onto exchanges whether iconomi likes it or not and that they'll shill the fuck out of any news once it's on enough exchanges to scare the whales.

Things are starting to move fast and Iconomi can either manage/direct it or let it run its course.

The coin is going to go up.

Binance will list it very soon, so it'll go up in the short term.

100% chance they continue to dodge questions about ICN being useless