Got kicked out of the house last week after failing to get a job and being a NEET for 4 whole years

>got kicked out of the house last week after failing to get a job and being a NEET for 4 whole years
>have $10,000 saved to my name thanks to grandma's inheritance
>currently living out in a motel paying $50 a day

At this rate I can probably last a few months before I become homeless.

I've been trying to get my own place but no one wants to rent to a NEET with no credit and job history.

Any advice Veeky Forums?

>inb4 kys

Once I run out of money I will definitely kms, don't worry.

get a job?

Put 8k in OMG and live off the rest, it will atleast double in the next moth or so, gives you enough time to plan ahead

I'm working on that every day. So far have spammed 100s of applications. No call backs yet though.

Sorry man I'm done with trading for good. My original inheritance from my grandmother was actually $150,000 before she passed away. I blew most of that away when I somehow fooled myself into thinking I could make a career in day trading.

put 8grand in the bank and dont fucking touch it until you have a job and somewhere to stay
seriously, go flip burgers, go into retail do anything
you have 10grand, that is more than most. you should ignore it and try to live without it
when you are stable, that 10 grand can help you make more money - but only touch it after you've gotten yourself a job and a home

go in person to anywhere. you don't need a nice job, you need a minimum wage job
don't waste your life please

Go to a shelter instead and save money.
Go to an employment Center they can help you get an entryylevel job and spice up your resume ASAP.

Get a job and work. Once done work move out of homeless shelter.
Finally, be a good man and make a donation to the shelter once income is stable and you have an apartment.
The system is to be used to help yourself improve and go back into society, so don't take advantage.
It's better than wasting all of your money and killing yourself. I've been in your position before, it will be okay.
Best of luck, OP.

Apply to comcast as a cable tech. It's decent money and they'll hire anyone with a pulse.

definitely get out of the motel asap

lie on ur resume and say you have 6 months exp and get a job at factory or a warehouse. They suck but it;s 400 bucks a week man

im curious what did you trade that got you such huge losses

u don goofed

where do you live
what region

If you managed to turn 150,000 into 10,000 while trading crypto, then you really need to KYS. Losing 90% in an absolutely mammoth bull run LMAO.

please do not kill yourself

This

$50 a day? Are you retarded? Sleep in your car, faggot.
>inb4 no car
kys

In his defense, he did said daytrading. Thats a whole other level.

@op I know kys is a meme, but please dont do it. My dad blew through his dad's inheritance (1MM give or take) by being a lazy asshole and NEETing on it. It's a tough life lession but heads up and learn from your mistakes.

Where do you live OP?
Employment centers can help you out a lot. Take any job you can. Don't let any situation get you down

Go on craigslist and buy a honda civic for 2-3k

Get a gym membership for 30$ a month for free showers + a good hobby to keep you occupied and healthy

Im an otr trucker, i dont pay rent, insurance, car payments or mortgage, i dont commute to work, and i make 1200 a week and i just pu 800 of that in crypto and blow the rest on food. Im livin the dream son just become an otr trucker

Pretty cool if true.

I have 70k in crypto and a little over 10k fiat. Was planning on bumming around in my mid twenties. Anything off the top of your head that surprised you living out of your vehicle?

post your resume so we can help to improve it

>My dad blew through his dad's inheritance (1MM give or take)
1 mega million?

I blew it all on options, forex and day trades. My day trades frequently got spiked the fuck out and my option trades never cashed out in the money. I actually did considerable research and reading before I attempted to trade, but I still fucked up big time.

i actually have a driver's license but I unironically have forgotten how to drive because its been years since I actually driven a car

I have social anxiety so going into a gym full of chads would probably give me a stroke.

Learn to drive, get a cdl, then become a trucker. Just put your stuff in storage. Alternatively you could just back pack around the world or join the military. If you have too much social anxiety for that, you could use some black hat methods to make money

>motel

if this is true you are a giant pussy faggot and deserve to die if you can't make it with the bums. Put me on the street with nothing but a backpack and 10k and I'll show you how to live, faggot

>I have social anxiety so going into a gym full of chads would probably give me a stroke.

social anxiety is a meme just get out there and look people straight in the eyes (they will look away fast because most people are just as uncomfortable). It's silly really, no need to be socially anxious.

Also, have you ever visited Veeky Forums? lots of people at the gym are awkward NEETS just doing their daily lifts

>motel
kneepads + BP advertisement

Follo up with a call a few dayss later and youll gget an inetrvoew. Thats joe o gioy my first job im

1 multi-million. Newfags never heard of a multi-millionarie

>social anxiety is a meme

this. pic related.

what if it was micro million? Like he's a millionaire in Zimbabwe.

Rent a room and get a job. Ez put in 200 applications and choose the best one.