You fuckers said bitcoin would plummet down yesterday, now all in USDT for nothing

You fuckers said bitcoin would plummet down yesterday, now all in USDT for nothing.

>trying to time the market

buy low sell never

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHH SUCK ON IT TETHER CUNT THOUGHT HE COULD TIME THE MARKET!!!! HAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS SAD LITTLE CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA LAUGH AT HIM

it's being pumped by some entity, probably the jews/blockstream to keep the profitability up once the BCH difficulty adjusts

Remember kids: buy HIGH, sell LOW!

My third lamborghini is making noises. SO STICK TO MY ADVICE!

>posting that many caps without a pink wojak

see thank you sirs see you on the moon

You sold the dip, isn't that we are supposed to do?

Another day trading nigger left with his dick in his hand.

There was plenty of warning, I bught in to the hype too and stayed strong through both of the dips, perhaps foolishly on the second. If you watched it you should have seen the support was strong and changed your mind, I got back in at 4050.

usdt is more likely to plummet to 0 than bitcoin

great store of value

Maybe not 0 (anytime soon) but yes, more likely to get severely devalued. And if the usd goes down, it wont just shoot back up and beyond the btc.

Looming credit crisis will pop the bubble and send the market in freefall.

never talk to me and my tether again

tether's fine, great hedge/safe spot if you think BTC will correct and want to get more. That's what it's for isn't it? if you want to hold dollars theres no reason to be on a crypto platform.

>TETHER
I've seen this a couple of times now, what is this?

USDT = TETHER

1 TETHER = ~1USD

How does that work? Or is it just a derogatory term?

How new are you?

I'm going to enjoy taking your shekels, goy.

It's like cashing out your btc if you expect btc to fall except without the fees of converting back to fiat.
Just buy and hold.

what this guy said
It's a coin thats tied to the dollar where you can hedge on poloniex and maybe bitfinex, not sure there Binance just announced they'll offer it. On Bittrex you can deposit in usdt but cant go in and out.

They claim to have 1 USD in the vault for every USDT.

Basically tether inc sells and buys USDT for $1, so it has a stable value. Works fine until they run off with all the USD and leave tethercucks with worthless USDT. Read their legal terms, they say over and over that tethers aren't worth anything and they're not obligated to exchange them. It's just like mtgox, this bubble will pop when tether (and by extension bitfinex, they're owned by the same people) collapse catastrophically.

so If I buy USDT on bitter with my btc then btc corrects can I buy btc again with USDT?

bought 1BTC at 3800, holding

It'll drop when the chinese wake up

>didn't buy at 2.5k cad
>Its 6700 cad now
Why am I such a cuck

Yes. But if BTC goes up then you're fucked. Seriously, you'll get burned more times than gain trying to pick movements in crypto. Btc is stable enough most of the time not to have to worry about small swings.

>so If I buy USDT on bitter with my btc then btc corrects can I buy btc again with USDT?
Yes, for initial deposits only and no btc deposits. Once you're in btc on bittrex you cant trade for USDT.

>~

>people said to buy at 600$ last year and I didn't
>people said to but at 1000$ and I didn't
>3000$ already seemed like too much
>it's over 4000$ now

fuck me, fuck my life and fuck lambos

lol good

(They) are just pumping crypto now . You just wont be rich now. 3 years from now you will have a lambo I promise if you invest today

tfw bought 5k worth of btc when it was 600 dollars. (;

there is no good exchanges where I live, fuck it I'll just hang myself

No joke. I literally remember thinking about buying btc with €1500 when it was something less than $10 a piece... and decided not to risk with internet monopoly monies. Less than six months later comes the first $1000+ bubble spike. Fuck My Life.

man, CAD really has fallen quite far

I remember when I was studying in Montreal back in 2008 lots of people in manufacturing were freaking out about the fact that CAD was above USD.