Picking one and going ALT IN tonight - Sell me on your shitcoin pump DGB/OMG/PAY/CVC??

Picking one and going ALT IN tonight - Sell me on your shitcoin pump DGB/OMG/PAY/CVC??

Stox, district0x, Binance Coin.

TME (Timereum). It's going to triple this week.

PAY buy orders are climbing

Diversify faggot, don't go all in!

PAY or OMG

when is 0x and iota coming to bittrex??

MYST

DGB is the only correct answer OP. I hope you make the right choice.

BNB

That chick literally has no ass

I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I can unequivocally state that you're retarded.

ass in OP's picture is beautiful - looks tight, perky, but obviously has enough meat on it to be worth a good smack if she were standing. hip width is excellent, with ideal thigh-gap ratio allowing her pussy to peek out from the bottom cheeks

it's not a super fat ass, but it is a 10/10 example in its weight class. pristine. a real ass man can identify the many different types of asses out there and appreciate them all

fuck you man

omg is going to the moon, buy now while you still can

ESPER$ on YOBIT EXCHANGE sir
much pump like picture

BAT for advertising revenue

a gentleman and a scholar

literally OMG.

like if anyone here is not holding OMG you just don't like being on the moon. Been shilling this since $3

the ass in op pic is a long term hold imo

fat bubbly butts can look nice in the present but most time theyre going ugly af when girl gets older

you can thank me next week

>taking the time to write all of this out

ass is trash
fuck off low test cac

I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I can unequivocally state that you're retarded.

ass in OP's picture is beautiful - looks tight, perky, but obviously has enough meat on it to be worth a good smack if she were standing. hip width is excellent, with ideal thigh-gap ratio allowing her pussy to peek out from the bottom cheeks

it's not a super fat ass, but it is a 10/10 example in its weight class. pristine. a real ass man can identify the many different types of asses out there and appreciate them all

fuck you man

OMG, NEO, BYTEM, PAY

All of them are extremely promising

Ass is a hodlll
>anons review checks
Shilling OMG

Adex will probably ninja launch on a Chinese exchange tonight and with Jihan Wus money will go to the stars

Try SNT

me too, im bored

Boo-bap-Nada-Beebop

DGB

will at least 2x

Suuuuure it will kid, just keep "averaging".

fuck you man

meme

new pasta