CROWETIC WITHDREW THE APPLICATION AND TOOK BACK THE BITTREX LISTING FEE

CROWETIC WITHDREW THE APPLICATION AND TOOK BACK THE BITTREX LISTING FEE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW

did you seriously think it was going to get listed after this meme tier squabble anyway?

Lmao dude the logo is a fingerprint, a unique identifier, for a supposed "privacy" oriented coin.. do you think they have thought about the product at all? Or picked the logo because it looked neat and appealed to crypto-ignorant retards?

At this point you kill yourself for being unable to spot the most obvious scam posted on this board save for Espers

You think the community can make a gofundme campaign for the listing fee? It's $5000.

Sell

thats what ya was suposed to do last week

doctor was literally giving out his personal signatum because he felt bad about the whole thing yesterday. The devs would probably just pool the money together real fast.
But i doubt the btc is the problem anymore.

Lmao

Going to 1 sat, screencap this

rip

Where can i contact him?, lost a grand on this shitcoin?

discord, doubt hes doing it anymore though.

Just write him a letter

>let's spend even more money on this shitcoin to try to force the price higher so I can recoup my losses
Sell your shit and stop making threads retard

Just call Signatum Customer Support

Thank you for calling Signatum Customer Support, this is John Bryce how can I help you sir?

Where are the shills now
Where are they

Nice FUD. Crowetic is a douchenozzle and was never in charge of anything. SIGT is headed back to a more respectable marketcap once the people that want out have their sell orders cleared. It's going to take a while because that was some childish shit but it'll eventually rise. The coin isn't horrible after all.

The devs seem like they worked pretty hard on this and from the sounds of it they don't intend to give up.

Dear SIGT holders,

if you want to make back all your money and then some, buying TME right now is an opportunity for you to do so.

after all that do you realy belive that fees was paid and has some comunication with bittrex?
and from where you got that news?

Damn that's funny

how can you project the blame for being an idiot unto someone else?

You guys made it too obvious this coin was total shit.

I don't know why but people that held sigt are tending to buy tme.
If everyone boosted the price by taking half of their tme and paying a little more than it's asked, we could build up some kind of momentum for us to sell these at, I don't now 1500 sats or something.

sir...

Oh there they are

I'm not a shill, I'm just willing to give the devs one more shot. If they can't come up with something that resembles real progress soon then I'll bail but the events of the past few days, while shitty, shouldn't be enough to sink the entire ship IMO.

where is this faggot who bought 100k some days ago ? i guess he's dead already, no need to tell him to kys
KEKKEKEKEKEEKE

Jason Crowe is his name.

How the fuck does this keep happening? He's done this before, right? Why does anyone work with him? How is he still alive? How is he not in prison getting his shitcunt shredded?

Why do they all use fucking nicknames like they're tripfags? Why is their official communication mechanism a fuckin Discord?

He can't get the money back GTFO with your fud

crapetic and his gang have millions of coins

Keep holding, or sell. Those are the same options you've had all along.

Better sell now

Pic related. Crow is a desperate, desperate man.

Why would any one invest in this. Guy does not use his real name and he has never gave a real name. He does interviews and does not show his face. Guy did a interview the other day about what a guy on twitter said.

Can we break through 1250 today bros?

the fuck is a pumped service?

lost 20$ on this shit coin never again

say it with me I AM NOT A BAGHOLDER!
feels good to have made 1000 bucks on this coin instead of being an eternal bagholder

You WILL be posting wojaks soon for real. There is no way this doesn't rebound now that marketplace is confirmed.

Oh no. A known scammer scammed people. Imagine that

I can copy a webpage too

why would i do that i wouldn't be mad at that
i want you guys to make money!

I told you fags for weeks that these are all ponzi faggots and posted sources

I had nothing to gain other then not seeing you all get scammed. MORONS.

Woyaks. You WILL get BTFO

>bought at 650
>sold half at 4k & other half at 2.8k

thank god i didnt "hodl till bittrex"

Expedited is probably what he meant

I went all in at 4K and I still believe in this project. This is just more effortless FUD so that whales can accumulate more. You'll be sorry once it finally gets on Bittrex.

thats the doc that just recently admitted to being the one behind the burstcoin ddos attack.

This is a falseflag larp post

OP is a butthurt no-coiner

Ignore him

SIGT is entering moon orbit soon

this coin has given me the following rules to follow when selecting a potential coin that hasn't broken out yet - if you did not get in at .001 ยข, the team behind it is not identifiable, conflicting information is posted, they are mentioned in the same sentence as a known scam / disaster, it's only trading on cryptopia, (can probably think of even more) stay far the fuck away.

I've lost my first money in crypto on this, because I genuinely didn't do my due diligence. technically speaking I haven't "lost" the $ officially as I haven't traded back into BTC or fit, but the evaluation has slipped over $500. for most that's a meaningful or useful akiunt of money. that's 50+ OMG.

I'm holding til the bitter end when this shitgets delisted so the exchanges can save face, and I'll post on biz in a year with my untradeable unusable bags of fuckin SIGT.

GG no fuckin REEeEeEE

so either you hate money, or you actually have hope for sigt still

no im taking it as a lesson. I consider that $ spent and it would break a rule I follow to never sell at a loss

You're right. I'm just trolling. Stop gambling your money away on these pump and dump shitcoins and buy something with actual use like OMG, NEO, DNT, etc.

dumbest thing I've ever heard

if you KNOW it's crashing, sticking to a rule like that must mean you are either autistic or clinically retarded

fundamentally speaking there was supposed to be an "actual use" for sigt, that is a community marketplace utilizing the tor network. it was not premined not ico, hardcap and staking... blah blah.

those fundamentals still apply, but if your marketing / PR goes to hell in a handbasket then the fundamentals are easily ignored. that's what happened in this case. that could have been avoided if people like myself had done our proper research

Should I sell? I bought almost the top of the pump like I did with Chaincoin. But I held Chaincoin for ages and eventually made my money back. But the did on signatum is almost too much to bear.

Yes sell everything and just leave crypto before you give the rest of your dumb money to the smart money.

Copy that

Typical children of Veeky Forums getting it wrong again. Veeky Forums predicts itll go down, guess what? It went up! Don't take financial advice from children.

i kekd so fucking hard

Too many people have been BTFO to expect any rational discussion on this SHITcoin anymore.