I made a new currency. What should I name it? Also, who wants some...

I made a new currency. What should I name it? Also, who wants some? I'm releasing it as soon as I'm done compiling the GUI wallet.

It's got a coin supply that's pretty fucking large, so value-wise, although it has a smaller trail emmission, it compares to something like Dogecoin on the scale of value. maybe worth about 10x as much, which still isn't a lot.

what does it do?
I'd want some OP

What block chain is it on?

free stuff sir?

Chargecoin.

Do it.

Please call it shitcoin. This board will literally talk so much about it

it implements the new Zawy v1b algorithm from Monero Research Labs, developed by Zawy12 on github, has graphical wallet, and a few other things

it's not a token, it has its own chain. the testnet currently just passed block 50000. in the beginning it had twochainz (four bracelets) and one chain was 10 second blocks and the other was 30 second blocks. the 10 second blocks ended up needing too much pruning and aftercare that it seemed foolish when i could just do 30 seconds now, then hardfork to a faster chain when it gets used for things like point of sale, where a faster confirm time matters, and hopefully by then ill have a better pruning algorithm and there will be bigger hard drives available

I actually considered this, for the SEO gainz, but it seems like someone hit the TLD's before I did and everything was already taken. Above all, I want to get the .com for whatever the coin name is, otherwise people won't find it.

Sounds legitimately exciting OP

It's pretty exciting. I've been thinking about this ever since the slashdot article almost a decade ago. I messaged Gavin Andresen to thank him for laying the path that allowed me to get here. He responded. We're besties.

Lambocoin

Someone in the slack chat said its been taken. FordRangerCoin.com is available, however.

how about Memecoin then?

Should be a King Ranch desu.

What's your slack OP? I want in on this. We'll go to the fuckin moon!

Forkcoin

LamboCoin

Can I have some?

I'm interested. Keep the updates comin

it's a company slack, most of us just already had that slack room in common so we kinda use that.

how will we find you in the future? make one for the Veeky Forums crowd

yes, I'm trying to find a clever way to make a rain-bot or something that can distribute the coins so I can go to sleep and not worry about tipping people over and over.

Purchases & Development, or PnD for short

I've actually been posting steg'd messages and clues on Veeky Forums all week but none of you normies have really figured it out. some of the threads got pretty popular too, so today I just said fuck it and came out with it in cleartext with some flashy imagery.

ope, looks like the threads dying. I'll see you guys when I see you, I guess?

Bumping for the wallet and mining software, whenever you're ready OP

Make a trip so we know it's you, genuinely interested in this

You'll know it is me because the title of the thread will be "THE TIME IS NOW, THE TIME IS NOW" and I'll paste the link.

Will we get lambos OP?

Where did you learn how to do this?

If you're being serious, I will buy some coins.

Why not magicinternetmoneycoin? MIMC

limit 2 lambos each, just so your butler doesn't get too far behind you

I'm a tech-channel youtuber. You probably already know me or my videos. I'm still debating whether or not to associate myself with this just in case the political climate changes regarding crypto, but it's tempting knowing that I'd have at least a million users at the flick of a 'record' button if I needed to. It's just an internal emotional conflict I guess, and I haven't really sorted out all the potential consequences and what it'd be worth to take that chance.

(I live in the USA, if that makes sense)

nothing is for sale, people can just have it, and when they start wanting to trade among themselves, I'll leave it up to the people using it to come up with a value. My value is the tech, and to me the coins are damn near free, since I'd be in the first crew of miners when the difficulty is so low a TI-86 calculator could hash it.

where to mine? When you releasing it.

Also

Veeky Forumscoin could work.

fuck it I'll buy some

weeddolphin