God gave us this land thousands of years ago

>God gave us this land thousands of years ago
>No he gave US this land thousands of years ago!

Explain to me why the religious context still matters at this point. Both sides are claiming something happened thousands of years ago, and slaughtering each other over it in the year of our lord 2017. The original generation might remember why the fight started, but now they're just killing to kill the enemy.

So how it the fix NOT as simple as "stop killing people"? What if this bullshit religious context is the ONLY thing complicating this fucking issue? Why is it still shocking people that a religion that sanctions revenge, STILL seeks revenge when you kill one of them? Explain the Israeli Palestinian conflict to me like I'm 5 and atheist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9gE8RhCSE
youtube.com/watch?v=DoCNZWIgP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA
youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=I8eDEVjN20g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A unique series of events resulted in Israel being able to claim the territory - primarily through the assistance of outside help. The Arabs are assmad and don't know how to take a loss

Exactly. They are both pretty much religious fascists. The Muslims are mad because "MUHH MUSLIM ARAB LANDS CAUSE WE CONQUERED IT IN 700 AD" and Jews are mad because "MUHH HISTORICAL HOMELAND."

Wasn't that "unique series of events" just the reshuffling of the map lines post WWII?

That's what pisses me off the most. It's 2017 and they're still bitching about things they CLAIM their ancestors did fucking forever ago. Not only can neither side prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that their claim is accurate, neither side can use that proof to justify their actions in the here and now. Genocide, gassing, killing each other in their sleep, like there's land disputes and then there's just culturally sanctioned Purges.

How is it not as simple as, "fuck religion, show up to the diplomatic table and let's learn how to live together"?

You see, Allah promised the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that he and his descendants would have this land, forever. From Abraham (pbuh) came the Prophet Ishmael (pbuh) who the Arabs come from. We are the only ones to fulfill Allah's promise of a Kingdom, the Jews have never been able to do it. Instead they have been scattered, an accursed people who constantly kill the prophets, and claim they are superior. It's proof enough that the Jews are naive and their own God is on our side.

>Instead they have been scattered
You mean kicked out of every country they ran to for REFUGE after you started slaughtering them when they refused to leave their homeland?

You're the only religion who thinks this behavior is acceptable, too. The only religion who thinks rape, murder, torture, and pedophilia is "OK" because some pedorast did it thousands of years ago and gave his friends pardons to do it too.

So taking religion OUT of this entirely, why is it so hard for you to stop killing people for the sake of them NOT killing you or your family in retaliation?

It just blows my mind that pic related is still affecting our world in 2017. What's it going to take for people to realize that religion is killing more than it "saves"? Can't even prove these assholes were telling the truth! FROM A TIME WHEN THEY LITERALLY SHAT IN THEIR OWN WATER SUPPLIES for fucks sake.

Sorry, thread is dead. Let it die, along with my atheist ranting.

"Palestine" never looked like that.
The British Mandate was actually much bigger and wasn't being saved for Arabs exclusively.

When Israel became a state most Arabs fled their homes in the hopes that the ensuing Arab offensive would blow them up with the Israelis.
Unfortunately that offensive was BTFO and then they couldn't return properly.
Then they started firing rockets from schools.
>cue "Jews murdered us and took our land" schtick

I see, so they formed refugee camps after they left their homes and the locations of those camps is now what determines "palestinian territory"?

>You mean kicked out of every country
There is a reason for this. You obviously don't know much about history. When you've been kicked out of over 109 places, it's not just a coincidence. However, most of those places were European. Muslims have always protected Jews, during the Crusades, during the Inquisition. Even when they stab us in the back we had their backs. Yet they repay us by stealing Muslim land. They stabbed the Moors in the back in Spain, they stabbed Muhammad in the back in 624 and 627. I have nothing against Jews anyway, we have always treated true Jews good throughout the years. It's Zionists I am against. These Zionist Jews have distorted the Torah the same way ISIS has distorted the Quran. There is a reason oppressed people in the world stand in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle.

>"The only good Zionist is a dead Zionist" - Stokely Carmichael

If you think the root of the Palestine problem is religious you don't know shit.

You are right. The Zionists are atheists. It's racial, they believed Jews to be a superior race and thought that their bloodlines needed to be preserved like Hitler did. They even collaborate with the Nazis. They hate Arabs because they believe themselves to be racially superior. They even hate Arab Jews who come from our lands because they are inferior to the European Jews. They also imported African Jews just to do the labor work of their society. It's an Ashkenazi supremacist government.

Also you might want to ask yourself why are modern white Jews called ashkeNAZI jews? Ashkenaz comes from the line of JAPHETH, not SHEM . Which invalidates their claim to the holy land in general . if they aren't from the line of Shem or Abraham, how do they get to claim rights? It's completely racial since being Jewish to them means u are a descendant of the Prophet Jacob (pbuh). Could u imagine if we made a state where you had to be a descendant of Mohammad? That's racial.

wtf i love muslims now

Because the issue isn't primarily religion - religion has never been the primary cause of any conflict, merely the excuse. The primary cause is racism.

This. There is also substantial proof that they the Ashkenazis are not even related to the original Jewish people that scattered among Europe, instead originating from a medieval caucasus Khanate call Khazaria.

You're a dimwit, neither side is Christian, and if they were, this probably wouldn't be happening.

>Ashkenazis are not even related to the original Jewish people that scattered among Europe, instead originating from a medieval caucasus Khanate call Khazaria.

It's true. Genetics has proved it completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9gE8RhCSE
youtube.com/watch?v=DoCNZWIgP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA
youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs

They have zero connection to the Biblical Hebrews, the closest thing to them are Semitic Arabs. They even hijacked the term semite only to apply to them.

This is a conspiracy theory.

No it isn't. Genetics has proven it.
>New DNA Science Research Confirms... Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8eDEVjN20g

I never said it was true, or that I believe it. But the fact that there may be a people who have been deluded into thinking they are god's chosen is a dangerous precedent.

thats not how judaism works

most of ashkenaizs have a line to the middle east, but even if they were all converts, it doesn't matter because converts are just as jewish as king david

I can't even tell if you are serious or not.

>No it isn't.
>Links tabloid YouTube video.

You sure convinced me.

But for the purposes of modern geopolitics, even the descendants of Abraham would have to be deluded about that. The world can't proceed on the assumption that God wants these people to have this land, because 1. This is the 21st century, and 2. any traditional ethnic population could equally say the same thing. The establishment of the state is always referred to in Western media in terms of a reaction to the Holocaust, not in terms of the Jews' ancient claim to the land.

Have you read any of my posts? Just because it goes against the typical Zionist narrative Americans are fed it sounds like a joke. Read "The Invention of the Jewish People" by Shlomo Sand, it'll wake you up.

No, it sounds like a joke because you're making assertions without evidence, linking FB-tier graphics and YouTube videos, and your screenname is in fucking Arabic.

Hypothetical question here :
What if the Jews came back and killed all of the Arabs. Wouldn't that mean that the Arabs failed their mission and the Jews, having re-established their kingdom, have the backing of god/allah/yaweh and are truly the chosen people?

>attack Isreal because you really fucking hate jews and want them to all die
>get BTFO and lose some land
>whine for decades about it

>British promise Arabs Palestine in exchange for helping T.E. Lawrence fight the Ottomans in World War 1
>keep putting it off
>WW2, Holocaust happens
>Give Palestine to Jews instead
>Wonder why Arabs are mad

No, these people aren't that sophisticated. We have someone trying to make out that it matters whether the Jews are as closely descended from Abraham as Muslims could claim to be, pure tribalist racism is at work here.

Let's be honest, this isn't what it's about, what it's about is that Muslims hate the Jews for not converting the way that medieval Christians used to, and this easily slides into racial hatred. They thought they could get rid of Israel, missing the point of who had set it up.

Do you really believe any appreciable number of Arabs alive know remember that?

Do you really not know that Arabs teach their kids Jew-hatred? The "the way medieval Christians used to" referred to their hatred, not the conversion. The Muslims now hate the way that the crusaders did.

Pretty much this. The conflict was never about religion until the situation had deteriorated so much by the 1970s that it was the last resort many people had. Anyone that does think it's primarily been about religion doesn't understand the history of the conflict very much. The early Zionists were pretty much all secular, and the PLO's charter never mentions religious motivations.

arabs don't care about palestine, what I heard is that palestinians are treated like dirt in other arab countries, apart from the country of Jordan maybe

It's simply because the religious Jews had many more kids. Lots of people say the Labor Zionist party was racist for not wanting to bring in Jews not from Europe. They did this because they wanted to maintain power. However, it was the Likud party to truly stand up for the minority Mizrahi, Ethiopian, and other non-Ashkenazi Jews. Because of this and since when they came they had more kids, Mizrahi Jews are the voting block for the right-wing in Israel. They tend to be a lot more poor, religious and right-wing. I knew this one Yemenite Jew, he was poor as fuck and he beat the shit out of this Arab kid for calling him a Jew in a disrespectful way once. Really defied all Jewish stereotypes of European Jews, and it makes sense why that's a disaster in Israel.

I read a book about the Yitzhak Rabin assassination, and the dude who did it was interesting. He was a Yemenite Jew, also very religious. He debated for weeks with his peers in the Yeshiva if it was against Jewish law to kill Rabin. He kept going back and forth, meticulously reading Jewish law trying to see if YHWH would be cool with him blowing his brains out.

Eventually he concluded that Yitzhak Rabin was putting Jews in direct danger, and that by killing him, he would be saving the future of lives of Jews.

>palestinians are treated like dirt in other arab countries
That's because they're living as long-term refugees. That means many of them still live in camps and refugee communities, and they're not citizens anywhere except Jordan (where they're a majority of the population, btw). refugees are always treated like shit.

It's because terrorism in general is Semitic in nature. The first ever terrorists were the Sicarii.

The issue isn't primarily race - race has never been the primary cause of any conflict, merely the excuse. The primary cause is economics.

The issue isn't primarily economics - economics has never been the primary cause of any conflict, merely the excuse. The primary cause is Jews.

The issue isn't primarily Jews - Jews have never been the primary cause of any conflict, merely the excuse. The primary cause is the Goyim.

>Jews have never been the primary cause of any conflict
user?
>Napoleon wars
>WW1
>WW2
>Slavery

That's just to name a few